Not open for further replies.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
BREAKING NEWS

THE NEW YORK TIMES is reporting that Talha Hayat (CerealKiller) has decided to leave the Sky Hawks ahead of the FC leg of the PCPL. In a brief interaction with a reporter before he boarded a flight at the JFK Airport in New York City, he said that he wants "to start afresh. My tenure with the Sky Hawks went always downhill from the moment i founded the club alongside Perfect Square and Sam. My own performances have been heavily affected by the catastrophic auction for which i was responsible. I've decided that the best way to make my career progress is by making a switch. I'd like to thank my former teammates and my fans for the support."
Without giving too much away... the "fearsome tweaked" First Class Leg will involve a reshuffle. Gone are the wows of a poor PC players auction from the beginning ...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Without giving too much away... the "fearsome tweaked" First Class Leg will involve a reshuffle. Gone are the wows of a poor PC players auction from the beginning ...
Does that mean all players (current and new) will go on sale again and teams will have to create the squad from scratch?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Does that mean all players (current and new) will go on sale again and teams will have to create the squad from scratch?
Nope, not all. We'll re-open the sign ups soon to see if we have new interest... the problem we are facing at the moment is that we have squads full of inactive members. The match activity is spiraling downward... I'm also considering the possibility of allowing PC players to change their roles...

D

Deleted member 46200

This was discussed before the result of the final :)
Keep your ducks in a line and stay watertight that's the way to victory!

Nope! I have no idea what I have just said either... ?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
PCPCL ONE DAY CUP.png

The Following PC Players has received Activity Bonuses ( Min. of 15 posts in match threads)

Rank| |Username||No. of posts
1| |SweetCaroline| |140
2| |asprin| |63
3| |RUDOLPH| | 60
4| |Jack Ryder| |59
5| |Perfect Square| |43
6| |Na Maloom Afraad| |42
7| |AliB| |41
8| |UMCricket| | 34
9| |PresidentEvil| |30
10| |TheJoker| |30
11| |Yash.| |29
12| |CerealKiller| |28
13| |zwarrior| |25
14| |Pinch hitter| |20

@SweetCaroline / @asprin / @Jack Ryder / @Perfect Square / @Na Maloom Afraad / @AliB / @UMCricket / @PresidentEvil / @TheJoker / @Yash. / @CerealKiller / @zwarrior / @Pinch hitter

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Did not expect to be in the bottom !
You aren't :D There's another 18 x PC players under you. alot of PC players had not post at all in the match threads.Hence , time for the "Fearsome tweak" :p

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Surprising to see myself in that list even after being away from PC from the last 1 month.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You aren't :D There's another 18 x PC players under you. alot of PC players had not post at all in the match threads.Hence , time for the "Fearsome tweak" :p
Well. You know what to do with my rating:p

D

Deleted member 46200

140... ? That's 77 more than second place guess I'm just more sociable than everyone else... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread