:local: :ind: :bwl: Ishant Sharma
:local: :ind: :bwl: Amit Mishra

Ashutosh Warriors won the toss and elected to bat first

Ashutosh Warriors.png
ASHUTOSH WARRIORS INNINGS

The new batsman is Jason Roy.
The new batsman is Shubman Gill.
The new bowler is Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
0.1 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Jason Roy, 1lb, 134kph, Not much movement from this surface. J Roy is beaten by the movement. One more to the total
0.2 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 0, 133kph, B Kumar bowls this gun-barrel straight. Defensively played. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Gill rightly sends him back
0.3 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 1, 134kph, B Kumar puts his back into this delivery and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. S Gill plays it gently through the leg side and he trots through for the single
0.4 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Jason Roy, 0, 134kph, short length just outside off stump. J Roy cuts but can't time it properly. No run
0.5 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Jason Roy, 1, 135kph, Hit straight to the fielder. One more to the total
0.6 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 4, 137kph, B Kumar maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from S Gill as he plays a square drive. Four all the way
End of over 1 (7 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 7 / 0 (RR: 7.00)
Jason Roy 1* (3b 0x4 0x6) Bhuvneshwar Kumar 1-0-6-0
Shubman Gill 5 (3b 1x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Ishant Sharma.
1.1 Ishant Sharma to Jason Roy, 1, 135kph, I Sharma puts his back into this delivery. J Roy plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
1.2 Ishant Sharma to Shubman Gill, 1lb, 134kph, That continues on straight. S Gill plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
1.3 Ishant Sharma to Jason Roy, 0, 131kph, I Sharma is working up a decent pace here. That one goes on straight. J Roy plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
1.4 Ishant Sharma to Jason Roy, 0, 134kph, J Roy plays a drive, but can't time it properly and he struck that too firmly to take the single
1.5 Ishant Sharma to Jason Roy, 0, 134kph, That continues on straight. J Roy gets behind the ball and blocks it. No run
1.6 Ishant Sharma to Jason Roy, 1, 132kph, That one goes on straight. J Roy plays it gently through the off side. Single taken
End of over 2 (3 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 10 / 0 (RR: 5.00)
Jason Roy 3* (8b 0x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 1-0-2-0
Shubman Gill 5 (4b 1x4 0x6) Bhuvneshwar Kumar 1-0-6-0
2.1 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Jason Roy, 1, 134kph, B Kumar flings this through at decent pace. J Roy pushes this ball through the off side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
2.2 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 1, 133kph, B Kumar hits a short length just outside off. Aggressive cut from S Gill. Single taken
2.3 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Jason Roy, 0, 135kph, B Kumar flings this through at decent pace and he maintains a tight line just outside off. Drops a sitter. Not in the gap
2.4 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Jason Roy, 4, 137kph, B Kumar pitches that one just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. Through wide extra-cover for four. Imperious
2.5 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Jason Roy, 1, 133kph, B Kumar puts his back into this delivery. Not much movement from this surface. J Roy plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. That is an excellent call by J Roy. One run
2.6 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 0, 136kph, B Kumar flings this through at decent pace. That one goes on straight. S Gill plays it gently through the off side. No run
End of over 3 (7 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 17 / 0 (RR: 5.67)
Jason Roy 9* (12b 1x4 0x6) Bhuvneshwar Kumar 2-0-13-0
Shubman Gill 6 (6b 1x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 1-0-2-0
3.1 Ishant Sharma to Jason Roy, OUT, 134kph, I Sharma flings this through at decent pace and he maintains a tight line just outside off. J Roy played that with soft hands. The bails are off. It really is a tight call. He's given him! Run out
Jason Roy run out (A Mishra) 9 (14m 13b 1x4 0x6) SR: 69.23
The new batsman is Virat Kohli.
3.2 Ishant Sharma to Virat Kohli, 1, 132kph, I Sharma puts his back into this delivery and he maintains a tight line just outside off. V Kohli played that with soft hands. That is an excellent call by V Kohli. One run
3.3 Ishant Sharma to Shubman Gill, 1lb, 134kph, I Sharma flings this through at decent pace and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more to the total
3.4 Ishant Sharma to Virat Kohli, 1lb, 134kph, I Sharma maintains a tight line just outside off. V Kohli plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
3.5 Ishant Sharma to Shubman Gill, 0, 132kph, I Sharma pitches that one just outside off. Defensive shot. The full face of the blade was presented there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Gill rightly sends him back
3.6 Ishant Sharma to Shubman Gill, 1, 134kph, S Gill plays a punchy cut. That is a comfortable single
End of over 4 (4 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 21 / 1 (RR: 5.25)
Shubman Gill 7* (9b 1x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 2-0-4-0
Virat Kohli 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Bhuvneshwar Kumar 2-0-13-0
4.1 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 0, 133kph, B Kumar maintains an off stump line. S Gill puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder at backward square leg. No run
4.2 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 1lb, 134kph, B Kumar is working up a decent pace here. Short length just outside off stump. That is an ungainly shot - S Gill is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
4.3 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Virat Kohli, 4, 137kph, B Kumar bowls this gun-barrel straight. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
4.4 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Virat Kohli, 0, 132kph, B Kumar is working up a decent pace here. Short length just outside off stump. V Kohli swats this one. Is quick to cut off the single
4.5 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Virat Kohli, 0, 132kph, B Kumar pitches that one just outside off. V Kohli puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Not in the gap
4.6 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Virat Kohli, 1, 134kph, B Kumar bowls this gun-barrel straight. V Kohli plays it gently through the off side. One more
End of over 5 (6 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 27 / 1 (RR: 5.40)
Virat Kohli 6* (6b 1x4 0x6) Bhuvneshwar Kumar 3-0-18-0
Shubman Gill 7 (11b 1x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 2-0-4-0
5.1 Ishant Sharma to Virat Kohli, 1, 134kph, Well-timed on-drive there. One more to the total
5.2 Ishant Sharma to Shubman Gill, 0, 131kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. S Gill puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
5.3 Ishant Sharma to Shubman Gill, 0, 133kph, I Sharma flings this through at decent pace. Short length just outside off stump. S Gill plays a square drive, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Gill rightly sends him back
5.4 Ishant Sharma to Shubman Gill, 1, 134kph, I Sharma hits a short length just outside off. S Gill swats this one. One more to the total
5.5 Ishant Sharma to Virat Kohli, 4, 130kph, I Sharma maintains an off stump line. That went to the boundary in a flash
5.6 Ishant Sharma to Virat Kohli, 1lb, 130kph, I Sharma maintains a tight line just outside off. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more to the total
End of over 6 (7 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 34 / 1 (RR: 5.67)
Virat Kohli 11* (9b 2x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 3-0-10-0
Shubman Gill 8 (14b 1x4 0x6) Bhuvneshwar Kumar 3-0-18-0
The new bowler is Ravichandran Ashwin.
6.1 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 1, 70kph, R Ashwin tosses this one up to V Kohli. Big turn from the spinner. Aggressive late cut from V Kohli. They take a single
6.2 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shubman Gill, 2, 72kph, R Ashwin gives this one some air and he gets this one to grip and turn. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Two runs
6.3 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shubman Gill, 1, 70kph, S Gill puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
6.4 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 0, 73kph, A hint of turn into
6.5 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 0, 70kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
6.6 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 6, 70kph, V Kohli plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
End of over 7 (10 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 44 / 1 (RR: 6.29)
Shubman Gill 11* (16b 1x4 0x6) Ravichandran Ashwin 1-0-10-0
Virat Kohli 18 (13b 2x4 1x6) Ishant Sharma 3-0-10-0
The new bowler is Amit Mishra.
7.1 Amit Mishra to Shubman Gill, 1, 76kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Excellent timing from S Gill as he plays a cut. One more to the total
7.2 Amit Mishra to Virat Kohli, 1lb, 74kph, V Kohli swishes at this one and misses. One more
7.3 Amit Mishra to Shubman Gill, 4, 71kph, A Mishra floats a delivery to S Gill. A hint of turn away from. S Gill plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
7.4 Amit Mishra to Shubman Gill, 1, 73kph, The straight one now. S Gill plays a punchy on-drive. Single taken
7.5 Amit Mishra to Virat Kohli, 1, 83kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. V Kohli plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
7.6 Amit Mishra to Shubman Gill, 4, 71kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. Through gully for four. Imperious
End of over 8 (12 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 56 / 1 (RR: 7.00)
Virat Kohli 19* (15b 2x4 1x6) Amit Mishra 1-0-11-0
Shubman Gill 21 (20b 3x4 0x6) Ravichandran Ashwin 1-0-10-0
8.1 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 2, 72kph, R Ashwin tosses this one up to V Kohli and he gets this one to grip and turn. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Two runs
8.2 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 0, 80kph, R Ashwin rips an offie that turns viciously into the batsman. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut
8.3 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 1, 75kph, A little more pace on this one. V Kohli puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
8.4 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shubman Gill, 1, 72kph, Well-timed square drive there. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
8.5 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 4, 80kph, A little more pace on this one. Full length just outside off stump. V Kohli swats this one. Can't cut it off. Four
8.6 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 6, 71kph, R Ashwin floats a delivery to V Kohli and he plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. V Kohli lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes
And that's the 50 run partnership! Excellent batting from this pair.
End of over 9 (14 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 70 / 1 (RR: 7.78)
Shubman Gill 22* (21b 3x4 0x6) Ravichandran Ashwin 2-0-24-0
Virat Kohli 32 (20b 3x4 2x6) Amit Mishra 1-0-11-0
Bhuvneshwar Kumar will start a new spell.
Hyderabad Eagles adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
9.1 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 0, 137kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. S Gill puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
9.2 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 0, 133kph, S Gill drives but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Gill rightly sends him back
9.3 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 0, 136kph, B Kumar puts his back into this delivery and he pitches that one just outside off. S Gill drives but doesn't time it at all
9.4 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Shubman Gill, 1, 137kph, That one goes on straight. S Gill plays it gently through the off side. One more
9.5 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Virat Kohli, 4, 132kph, That one goes on straight. That went to the boundary in a flash
9.6 Bhuvneshwar Kumar to Virat Kohli, 1, 134kph, B Kumar hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
B Kumar finishes up with a good, solid spell.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar 0 / 24 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 10 (6 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 76 / 1 (RR: 7.60)
Virat Kohli 37* (22b 4x4 2x6) Bhuvneshwar Kumar 4-0-24-0
Shubman Gill 23 (25b 3x4 0x6) Ravichandran Ashwin 2-0-24-0
Ishant Sharma will start a new spell.
10.1 Ishant Sharma to Virat Kohli, 1, 134kph, I Sharma is working up a decent pace here. V Kohli plays it gently through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
10.2 Ishant Sharma to Shubman Gill, 2, 132kph, I Sharma pitches that one just outside off. Aggressive hook from S Gill. Two more runs
10.3 Ishant Sharma to Shubman Gill, OUT, 130kph, That one goes on straight. S Gill completely mishits a pull. BOWLED HIM!
Shubman Gill b I Sharma 25 (46m 27b 3x4 0x6) SR: 92.59
The new batsman is Ishan Kishan.
10.4 Ishant Sharma to Ishan Kishan, 0, 130kph, I Sharma flings this through at decent pace. That one goes on straight. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-wicket. No run
10.5 Ishant Sharma to Ishan Kishan, 1, 134kph, I Sharma flings this through at decent pace. Excellent timing from I Kishan as he plays a square drive. They take a single
10.6 Ishant Sharma to Virat Kohli, 1, 130kph, V Kohli plays it gently through the off side. Single taken
That's the end of a miserly spell from I Sharma.
Ishant Sharma 1 / 15 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 11 (5 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 81 / 2 (RR: 7.36)
Virat Kohli 39* (24b 4x4 2x6) Ishant Sharma 4-0-15-1
Ishan Kishan 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Bhuvneshwar Kumar 4-0-24-0
The new bowler is Moises Henriques.
11.1 Moises Henriques to Virat Kohli, 4, 119kph, The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
11.2 Moises Henriques to Virat Kohli, 1, 119kph, That one goes on straight. V Kohli plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
11.3 Moises Henriques to Ishan Kishan, 1, 119kph, Not much movement from this surface. I Kishan plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
11.4 Moises Henriques to Virat Kohli, 3, 119kph, This one is military medium from M Henriques. That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. V Kohli did not quite get hold of this. They do well to run three
11.5 Moises Henriques to Ishan Kishan, 4, 119kph, This one is military medium from M Henriques. I Kishan plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. Excellent timing and placement. Four
11.6 Moises Henriques to Ishan Kishan, 0, 119kph, I Kishan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
End of over 12 (13 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 94 / 2 (RR: 7.83)
Virat Kohli 47* (27b 5x4 2x6) Moises Henriques 1-0-13-0
Ishan Kishan 6 (5b 1x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 4-0-15-1
The new bowler is Abhishek Sharma.
12.1 Abhishek Sharma to Virat Kohli, 0, 70kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
12.2 Abhishek Sharma to Virat Kohli, 0, 71kph, A Sharma floats a delivery to V Kohli and he cuts but can't time it properly. V Kohli struck that too firmly to take the single
12.3 Abhishek Sharma to Virat Kohli, 0, 73kph, A Sharma tosses this one up to V Kohli. That one goes on straight with the arm. V Kohli plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
12.4 Abhishek Sharma to Virat Kohli, 4, 70kph, A Sharma gives this one some air. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
That's V Kohli's 50! Well played.
12.5 Abhishek Sharma to Virat Kohli, 4, 72kph, The straight one now. V Kohli plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Very classy from V Kohli - no stopping this one
12.6 Abhishek Sharma to Virat Kohli, 6, 70kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. V Kohli has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
End of over 13 (14 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 108 / 2 (RR: 8.31)
Ishan Kishan 6* (5b 1x4 0x6) Abhishek Sharma 1-0-14-0
Virat Kohli 61 (33b 7x4 3x6) Moises Henriques 1-0-13-0
Amit Mishra will start a new spell.
13.1 Amit Mishra to Ishan Kishan, 1, 70kph, A Mishra tosses this one up to I Kishan and he gets this one to grip and turn. I Kishan plays it gently through the leg side. They take a single
13.2 Amit Mishra to Virat Kohli, 0, 88kph, V Kohli plays that one with the full face of the bat. Is quick to cut off the single
13.3 Amit Mishra to Virat Kohli, 4, 71kph, A Mishra tosses this one up to V Kohli. The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. No need to run for that. Four runs
13.4 Amit Mishra to Virat Kohli, 0, 81kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. V Kohli puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
13.5 Amit Mishra to Virat Kohli, 0, 71kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. V Kohli struck that too firmly to take the single
13.6 Amit Mishra to Virat Kohli, 4, 70kph, V Kohli swats this one. Not quite where V Kohli intended it to go
End of over 14 (9 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 117 / 2 (RR: 8.36)
Ishan Kishan 7* (6b 1x4 0x6) Amit Mishra 2-0-20-0
Virat Kohli 69 (38b 9x4 3x6) Abhishek Sharma 1-0-14-0
Ravichandran Ashwin will start a new spell.
14.1 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ishan Kishan, 0, 71kph, R Ashwin gives this one some air. A big offie now and it grips and spins away from the batsman. I Kishan puts bat to ball but mistimes it
14.2 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ishan Kishan, 6, 70kph, R Ashwin floats a delivery to I Kishan. Excellent timing from I Kishan as he plays a cut. Going going gone! Six
14.3 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ishan Kishan, 1, 72kph, R Ashwin tosses this one up to I Kishan. Not finding much turn off this surface. I Kishan plays it gently through the off side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
14.4 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 1, 71kph, R Ashwin puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. V Kohli late cuts but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
14.5 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ishan Kishan, 1, 72kph, I Kishan plays it gently through the leg side. The batsmen only take one
14.6 Ravichandran Ashwin to Virat Kohli, 6, 70kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. V Kohli lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes
End of over 15 (15 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 132 / 2 (RR: 8.80)
Ishan Kishan 15* (10b 1x4 1x6) Ravichandran Ashwin 3-0-39-0
Virat Kohli 76 (40b 9x4 4x6) Amit Mishra 2-0-20-0
15.1 Amit Mishra to Ishan Kishan, 2, 74kph, The leggie now and it turns into the batsman. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
15.2 Amit Mishra to Ishan Kishan, 1, 76kph, A little more pace on this one. Aggressive late cut from I Kishan. They take a single
15.3 Amit Mishra to Virat Kohli, OUT, 73kph, full length on middle stump. V Kohli was in no position to play that stroke. BOWLED HIM!
Virat Kohli b A Mishra 76 (53m 41b 9x4 4x6) SR: 185.37
The new batsman is Marcus Stoinis.
15.4 Amit Mishra to Marcus Stoinis, 1, 73kph, A Mishra floats a delivery to M Stoinis. The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Hit straight to the fielder. M Stoinis trots through for the single
15.5 Amit Mishra to Ishan Kishan, 0, 74kph, A Mishra tosses this one up to I Kishan. The leggie now and it turns into the batsman. I Kishan puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
15.6 Amit Mishra to Ishan Kishan, 1, 70kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. I Kishan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
End of over 16 (5 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 137 / 3 (RR: 8.56)
Ishan Kishan 19* (14b 1x4 1x6) Amit Mishra 3-0-25-1
Marcus Stoinis 1 (1b 0x4 0x6) Ravichandran Ashwin 3-0-39-0
16.1 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ishan Kishan, 4, 80kph, R Ashwin pushes this one through slightly quicker. Well-timed on-drive there. Can't cut it off. Four
16.2 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ishan Kishan, 4, 73kph, R Ashwin floats a delivery to I Kishan. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. The ball races away for a boundary
16.3 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ishan Kishan, 1lb, 70kph, Breaks into just off the straight. I Kishan swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
16.4 Ravichandran Ashwin to Marcus Stoinis, 4, 79kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Four more to the total
16.5 Ravichandran Ashwin to Marcus Stoinis, 1, 72kph, The straight one now. M Stoinis played that with soft hands. Single taken
16.6 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ishan Kishan, 0, 71kph, R Ashwin rips an offie that turns viciously away from the batsman. I Kishan plays a punchy on-drive
Not the best of outings from R Ashwin. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Ravichandran Ashwin 0 / 52 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 17 (14 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 151 / 3 (RR: 8.88)
Marcus Stoinis 6* (3b 1x4 0x6) Ravichandran Ashwin 4-0-52-0
Ishan Kishan 27 (18b 3x4 1x6) Amit Mishra 3-0-25-1
17.1 Amit Mishra to Marcus Stoinis, 0, 83kph, full length on middle stump. M Stoinis puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
17.2 Amit Mishra to Marcus Stoinis, 0, 70kph, A Mishra floats a delivery to M Stoinis. The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. M Stoinis on-drives but can't time it properly. No run
17.3 Amit Mishra to Marcus Stoinis, 1, 77kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. M Stoinis plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. The batsmen only take one
17.4 Amit Mishra to Ishan Kishan, 1, 72kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
17.5 Amit Mishra to Marcus Stoinis, 1, 78kph, The straight one now. M Stoinis plays a punchy cut. One more
17.6 Amit Mishra to Ishan Kishan, 0, 79kph, A hint of turn into. I Kishan plays it gently through the off side. No runs taken
A tad expensive from A Mishra, but a decent outing for him today.
Amit Mishra 1 / 28 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 18 (3 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 154 / 3 (RR: 8.56)
Marcus Stoinis 8* (7b 1x4 0x6) Amit Mishra 4-0-28-1
Ishan Kishan 28 (20b 3x4 1x6) Ravichandran Ashwin 4-0-52-0
Moises Henriques will start a new spell.
18.1 Moises Henriques to Marcus Stoinis, 4, 120kph, No great pace there from M Henriques. Excellent timing from M Stoinis as he plays a drive. Four runs
18.2 Moises Henriques to Marcus Stoinis, 4, 119kph, M Henriques maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
18.3 Moises Henriques to Marcus Stoinis, 1, 119kph, M Henriques is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he pitches that one just outside off. M Stoinis drives but doesn't time it at all. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
18.4 Moises Henriques to Ishan Kishan, 4, 119kph, No great pace there from M Henriques and he maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Four all the way
18.5 Moises Henriques to Ishan Kishan, 1, 119kph, I Kishan plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
18.6 Moises Henriques to Marcus Stoinis, 2, 119kph, M Henriques is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he pitches that one just outside off. M Stoinis pushes hard for two. Excellent running
End of over 19 (16 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 170 / 3 (RR: 8.95)
Ishan Kishan 33* (22b 4x4 1x6) Moises Henriques 2-0-29-0
Marcus Stoinis 19 (11b 3x4 0x6) Amit Mishra 4-0-28-1
Abhishek Sharma will start a new spell.
19.1 Abhishek Sharma to Ishan Kishan, OUT, 73kph, full length outside off stump. I Kishan miscues a square drive. There is a mix up mid-pitch and G Phillips whips off the bails. Run out
Ishan Kishan run out (G Phillips) 33 (36m 23b 4x4 1x6) SR: 143.48
The new batsman is Rahul Tewatia.
19.2 Abhishek Sharma to Rahul Tewatia, 0, 79kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. R Tewatia plays it gently through the leg side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. R Tewatia rightly sends him back
19.3 Abhishek Sharma to Rahul Tewatia, 1, 80kph, R Tewatia cuts but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
19.4 Abhishek Sharma to Marcus Stoinis, 0, 71kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. M Stoinis puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
19.5 Abhishek Sharma to Marcus Stoinis, 0, 73kph, M Stoinis puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
19.6 Abhishek Sharma to Marcus Stoinis, 4, 70kph, A Sharma gives this one some air. That went to the boundary in a flash
End of over 20 (5 runs) Ashutosh Warriors 175 / 4 (RR: 8.75)
Rahul Tewatia 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Abhishek Sharma 2-0-19-0
Marcus Stoinis 23 (14b 4x4 0x6) Moises Henriques 2-0-29-0
Close of innings: Ashutosh Warriors - 175 / 4
Virat Kohli 76 (41)
Ishan Kishan 33 (23)
Ishant Sharma 1 / 15
Amit Mishra 1 / 28

ASHUTOSH WARRIORS
BATTING SCORECARD

PlayerStatusRunsBalls4s6sS/R
Jason Royrun out (A Mishra)9131069.23
Shubman Gillb I Sharma25273092.59
Virat Kohlib A Mishra764194185.37
Ishan Kishanrun out (G Phillips)332341143.48
Marcus Stoinisnot out231440164.29
Rahul Tewatianot out120050.00
DNB: Washington Sundar, Jofra Archer, Shardul Thakur, Rahul Chahar, T Natarajan
Ashutosh Warriors - 175 / 4 Overs 20 RPO: 8.75
Extras: 8 WD: 0 NB: 0 B: 0 LB: 8

Partnerships

Jason Roy / Shubman Gill

17 (19)
Virat Kohli / Shubman Gill

62 (44)
Virat Kohli / Ishan Kishan

56 (30)
Marcus Stoinis / Ishan Kishan

35 (22)
Marcus Stoinis / Rahul Tewatia

5 (5)
FOW: 1/17( Jason Roy, 3.1), 2/79( Shubman Gill, 10.3), 3/135( Virat Kohli, 15.3), 4/170( Ishan Kishan, 19.1),

HYDERABAD EAGLES
BOWLING SCORECARD

PlayerOversMdnsRunsWktsE/RWdNB
Bhuvneshwar Kumar4.002406.0000
Ishant Sharma4.001513.7500
Ravichandran Ashwin4.0052013.0000
Amit Mishra4.002817.0000
Moises Henriques2.0029014.5000
Abhishek Sharma2.001909.5000

Hyderabad Eagles requires 176 runs to win from 20 overs at 8.80 runs per over

Hyderabad Eagles.png
HYDERABAD EAGLES INNINGS

The new batsman is Shikhar Dhawan.
The new batsman is Wriddhiman Saha.
The new bowler is Jofra Archer.
0.1 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 141kph, That one goes on straight. S Dhawan plays it gently through the leg side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
0.2 Jofra Archer to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 148kph, W Saha puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
0.3 Jofra Archer to Wriddhiman Saha, 1lb, 147kph, J Archer hurls this through and he pitches that one just outside off. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more
0.4 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 4, 145kph, short length on middle stump. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
0.5 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 0, 149kph, J Archer is working up a good head of steam here. Short length on middle stump. Well-timed square drive there. No run
0.6 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 146kph, J Archer bowls this gun-barrel straight. S Dhawan plays it gently through the leg side. Easy single to be had there
End of over 1 (7 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 7 / 0 (RR: 7.00, RRR: 8.84)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 169 runs to win at 8.89 runs per over
Shikhar Dhawan 6* (4b 1x4 0x6) Jofra Archer 1-0-6-0
Wriddhiman Saha 0 (2b 0x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Shardul Thakur.
1.1 Shardul Thakur to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 125kph, S Thakur maintains an off stump line. S Dhawan puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he trots through for the single
1.2 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 124kph, This one is military medium from S Thakur. That one goes on straight. W Saha plays it gently through the leg side. That is a comfortable single
1.3 Shardul Thakur to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 121kph, S Thakur is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he pitches that one outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. That is a comfortable single
1.4 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 121kph, S Thakur maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. They take a single
1.5 Shardul Thakur to Shikhar Dhawan, 0, 124kph, S Dhawan plays it gently through the leg side. No run
1.6 Shardul Thakur to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 124kph, S Thakur pushes this through at no great pace. Hit straight to the fielder. Single taken
End of over 2 (5 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 12 / 0 (RR: 6.00, RRR: 9.06)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 164 runs to win at 9.11 runs per over
Shikhar Dhawan 9* (8b 1x4 0x6) Shardul Thakur 1-0-5-0
Wriddhiman Saha 2 (4b 0x4 0x6) Jofra Archer 1-0-6-0
2.1 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 0, 141kph, J Archer is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line on middle. T Natarajan drops a sitter. Hit straight to the fielder at 3rd man. No run
2.2 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 145kph, short and straight. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
2.3 Jofra Archer to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 146kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. W Saha rightly sends him back
2.4 Jofra Archer to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 145kph, Not much movement from this surface. W Saha puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
2.5 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 2, 149kph, Well-timed square drive there. Two more added to the total
2.6 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 4, 149kph, S Dhawan plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. The ball races away for a boundary
End of over 3 (8 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 20 / 0 (RR: 6.67, RRR: 9.12)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 156 runs to win at 9.18 runs per over
Wriddhiman Saha 3* (6b 0x4 0x6) Jofra Archer 2-0-14-0
Shikhar Dhawan 16 (12b 2x4 0x6) Shardul Thakur 1-0-5-0
3.1 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 120kph, S Thakur ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from W Saha as he plays a drive. W Saha trots through for the single
3.2 Shardul Thakur to Shikhar Dhawan, 4, 122kph, Excellent timing from S Dhawan as he plays an on-drive. No need to run for that. Four runs
3.3 Shardul Thakur to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 122kph, S Thakur pushes this through at no great pace and he hits a good length outside off. Aggressive late cut from S Dhawan. That is a comfortable single
3.4 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 4, 120kph, S Thakur ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from W Saha as he plays a drive. No need to run for that. Four runs
3.5 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 121kph, S Thakur bowls this gun-barrel straight. Defensively played. No run
3.6 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 121kph, S Thakur ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Wicket to wicket delivery. W Saha puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
End of over 4 (11 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 31 / 0 (RR: 7.75, RRR: 9.00)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 145 runs to win at 9.06 runs per over
Wriddhiman Saha 9* (10b 1x4 0x6) Shardul Thakur 2-0-16-0
Shikhar Dhawan 21 (14b 3x4 0x6) Jofra Archer 2-0-14-0
The new bowler is T Natarajan.
4.1 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 4, 120kph, That's a boundary
4.2 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 2, 123kph, T Natarajan maintains a tight line on middle. W Saha collects two
4.3 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 122kph, T Natarajan ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Wicket to wicket delivery. W Saha plays a punchy drive. That is an excellent call by W Saha. One run
4.4 T Natarajan to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 123kph, That continues on straight. S Dhawan leg glances but can't time it properly. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
4.5 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 123kph, W Saha swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-on. No run
4.6 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 120kph, T Natarajan bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from W Saha as he plays a square drive. They take a single
End of over 5 (9 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 40 / 0 (RR: 8.00, RRR: 9.00)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 136 runs to win at 9.07 runs per over
Wriddhiman Saha 17* (15b 2x4 0x6) T Natarajan 1-0-9-0
Shikhar Dhawan 22 (15b 3x4 0x6) Shardul Thakur 2-0-16-0
Jofra Archer will start a new spell.
5.1 Jofra Archer to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 149kph, That continues on straight. W Saha pushes this ball through the leg side. One more
5.2 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 144kph, J Archer hurls this through. S Dhawan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
5.3 Jofra Archer to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 143kph, That one goes on straight. W Saha plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
5.4 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 2, 145kph, That one goes on straight. Two more added to the total
5.5 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 0, 144kph, J Archer hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. S Dhawan puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
5.6 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 144kph, That continues on straight. S Dhawan pushes this ball through the leg side. Single taken
End of over 6 (6 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 46 / 0 (RR: 7.67, RRR: 9.21)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 130 runs to win at 9.29 runs per over
Shikhar Dhawan 26* (19b 3x4 0x6) Jofra Archer 3-0-20-0
Wriddhiman Saha 19 (17b 2x4 0x6) T Natarajan 1-0-9-0
The new bowler is Rahul Chahar.
6.1 Rahul Chahar to Shikhar Dhawan, 0, 70kph, R Chahar tosses this one up to S Dhawan. Full length outside off stump. Hit straight to the fielder. Not in the gap
6.2 Rahul Chahar to Shikhar Dhawan, 0, 70kph, S Dhawan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Dhawan rightly sends him back
6.3 Rahul Chahar to Shikhar Dhawan, 6, 78kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Going going gone! Six
6.4 Rahul Chahar to Shikhar Dhawan, 4, 72kph, R Chahar floats a delivery to S Dhawan. The offie now and it turns away from the batsman. Not quite where S Dhawan intended it to go
6.5 Rahul Chahar to Shikhar Dhawan, 0, 80kph, A little more pace on this one. A big leggie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. Well-timed on-drive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Dhawan rightly sends him back
6.6 Rahul Chahar to Shikhar Dhawan, 0, 70kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. S Dhawan played that with soft hands. No runs taken
End of over 7 (10 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 56 / 0 (RR: 8.00, RRR: 9.15)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 120 runs to win at 9.23 runs per over
Wriddhiman Saha 19* (17b 2x4 0x6) Rahul Chahar 1-0-10-0
Shikhar Dhawan 36 (25b 4x4 1x6) Jofra Archer 3-0-20-0
The new bowler is Rahul Tewatia.
7.1 Rahul Tewatia to Wriddhiman Saha, 2, 70kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Excellent timing from W Saha as he plays an on-drive. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
7.2 Rahul Tewatia to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 77kph, R Tewatia pushes this one through slightly quicker. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Excellent timing from W Saha as he plays a late cut. That is an excellent call by W Saha. One run
7.3 Rahul Tewatia to Shikhar Dhawan, 6, 86kph, Going going gone! Six
7.4 Rahul Tewatia to Shikhar Dhawan, 4, 72kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Very classy from S Dhawan - no stopping this one
7.5 Rahul Tewatia to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 93kph, R Tewatia spears this one in to S Dhawan and he pushes this ball through the leg side. They take a single
7.6 Rahul Tewatia to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 75kph, W Saha cover drives but can't time it properly and he struck that too firmly to take the single
End of over 8 (14 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 70 / 0 (RR: 8.75, RRR: 8.75)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 106 runs to win at 8.83 runs per over
Shikhar Dhawan 47* (28b 5x4 2x6) Rahul Tewatia 1-0-14-0
Wriddhiman Saha 22 (20b 2x4 0x6) Rahul Chahar 1-0-10-0
The new bowler is Washington Sundar.
8.1 Washington Sundar to Shikhar Dhawan, 3, 72kph, S Dhawan plays a punchy late cut and he did not quite get hold of this. They do well to run three
That's S Dhawan's 50! Well played.
8.2 Washington Sundar to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 73kph, The straight one now. W Saha cuts but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
8.3 Washington Sundar to Shikhar Dhawan, 4, 80kph, A little more pace on this one. Not finding much turn off this surface. S Dhawan plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. That runs away for four
8.4 Washington Sundar to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 72kph, W Sundar tosses this one up to S Dhawan and he puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
8.5 Washington Sundar to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 77kph, A hint of turn away from. W Saha plays it gently through the off side
8.6 Washington Sundar to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 80kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. One more to the total
End of over 9 (10 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 80 / 0 (RR: 8.89, RRR: 8.64)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 96 runs to win at 8.73 runs per over
Wriddhiman Saha 24* (23b 2x4 0x6) Washington Sundar 1-0-10-0
Shikhar Dhawan 55 (31b 6x4 2x6) Rahul Tewatia 1-0-14-0
Shardul Thakur will start a new spell.
Ashutosh Warriors adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
9.1 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, WIDE, S Thakur pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
9.1 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 124kph, S Thakur hits a good length just outside off. W Saha plays a punchy square drive. One more
9.2 Shardul Thakur to Shikhar Dhawan, 6, 120kph, S Thakur ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Not much movement from this surface. S Dhawan plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
9.3 Shardul Thakur to Shikhar Dhawan, 1, 121kph, That one goes on straight. S Dhawan plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
9.4 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 121kph, Hit straight to the fielder at deep extra-cover. No run
9.5 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 121kph, S Thakur maintains a tight line just outside off. W Saha leg glances but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. W Saha rightly sends him back
9.6 Shardul Thakur to Wriddhiman Saha, 6, 122kph, S Thakur hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. Going going gone! Six
End of over 10 (15 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 95 / 0 (RR: 9.50, RRR: 8.00)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 81 runs to win at 8.10 runs per over
Shikhar Dhawan 62* (33b 6x4 3x6) Shardul Thakur 3-0-31-0
Wriddhiman Saha 31 (27b 2x4 1x6) Washington Sundar 1-0-10-0
Jofra Archer will start a new spell.
10.1 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, 3, 148kph, That continues on straight. S Dhawan plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Good effort in the deep keeps it down to three
10.2 Jofra Archer to Wriddhiman Saha, 3, 148kph, J Archer is working up a good head of steam here. Good length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Three more
That brings up the phundred partnership between these two. Fantastic effort from W Saha and S Dhawan.
10.3 Jofra Archer to Shikhar Dhawan, OUT, 145kph, J Archer pitches that one outside off. S Dhawan completely mishits an on-drive. BOWLED HIM!
Shikhar Dhawan b J Archer 65 (49m 35b 6x4 3x6) SR: 185.71
The new batsman is Glenn Phillips.
10.4 Jofra Archer to Glenn Phillips, 0, 149kph, J Archer hits a good length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive
10.5 Jofra Archer to Glenn Phillips, 1, 143kph, Not much movement from this surface. G Phillips pushes this ball through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
10.6 Jofra Archer to Wriddhiman Saha, 2, 144kph, short and straight. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
A tad expensive from J Archer, but a decent outing for him today.
Jofra Archer 1 / 29 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 11 (9 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 104 / 1 (RR: 9.45, RRR: 7.89)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 72 runs to win at 8.00 runs per over
Glenn Phillips 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Jofra Archer 4-0-29-1
Wriddhiman Saha 36 (29b 2x4 1x6) Shardul Thakur 3-0-31-0
T Natarajan will start a new spell.
11.1 T Natarajan to Glenn Phillips, 4, 121kph, T Natarajan ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he maintains an off stump line. Four more to the total
11.2 T Natarajan to Glenn Phillips, 1, 120kph, No great pace there from T Natarajan. That continues on straight. G Phillips pushes this ball through the off side and he trots through for the single
11.3 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 120kph, No great pace there from T Natarajan. That continues on straight. W Saha cuts but can't time it properly
11.4 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 123kph, T Natarajan bowls this gun-barrel straight. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
11.5 T Natarajan to Glenn Phillips, 0, 121kph, That one goes on straight. G Phillips plays it gently through the off side. Not in the gap
11.6 T Natarajan to Glenn Phillips, 1, 120kph, This one is military medium from T Natarajan and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. G Phillips plays it gently through the leg side. That is a comfortable single
End of over 12 (7 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 111 / 1 (RR: 9.25, RRR: 8.00)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 65 runs to win at 8.13 runs per over
Glenn Phillips 7* (6b 1x4 0x6) T Natarajan 2-0-16-0
Wriddhiman Saha 37 (31b 2x4 1x6) Jofra Archer 4-0-29-1
Rahul Chahar will start a new spell.
12.1 Rahul Chahar to Glenn Phillips, 0, 83kph, A little more pace on this one. Full length wide of off stump. Textbook example of a forward defensive there. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-off. No run
12.2 Rahul Chahar to Glenn Phillips, 1, 73kph, full length just outside off stump. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
12.3 Rahul Chahar to Wriddhiman Saha, 4, 81kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Not quite where W Saha intended it to go
12.4 Rahul Chahar to Wriddhiman Saha, 1lb, 78kph, A little more pace on this one. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more
12.5 Rahul Chahar to Glenn Phillips, OUT, 98kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. G Phillips miscues a cut. BOWLED HIM!
Glenn Phillips b R Chahar 8 (9m 9b 1x4 0x6) SR: 88.89
The new batsman is Travis Head.
12.6 Rahul Chahar to Travis Head, 0, 70kph, R Chahar gives this one some air. Gentle leggie turns into the batsman. T Head on-drives but doesn't time it at all. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. T Head rightly sends him back
End of over 13 (6 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 117 / 2 (RR: 9.00, RRR: 8.29)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 59 runs to win at 8.43 runs per over
Wriddhiman Saha 41* (33b 3x4 1x6) Rahul Chahar 2-0-15-1
Travis Head 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) T Natarajan 2-0-16-0
13.1 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 120kph, T Natarajan is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Wicket to wicket delivery. W Saha puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
13.2 T Natarajan to Travis Head, 0, 120kph, short and straight. T Head plays it gently through the leg side
13.3 T Natarajan to Travis Head, 1, 120kph, Not much movement from this surface. T Head plays a punchy square drive. They take a single
13.4 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 4, 123kph, T Natarajan bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from W Saha as he plays a drive. The ball races away for a boundary
13.5 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 4, 122kph, T Natarajan bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from W Saha as he plays a drive. Four runs
That's W Saha's 50! Well played.
13.6 T Natarajan to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 120kph, That continues on straight. W Saha square drives but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by W Saha. One run
End of over 14 (11 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 128 / 2 (RR: 9.14, RRR: 7.83)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 48 runs to win at 8.00 runs per over
Wriddhiman Saha 51* (37b 5x4 1x6) T Natarajan 3-0-27-0
Travis Head 1 (3b 0x4 0x6) Rahul Chahar 2-0-15-1
14.1 Rahul Chahar to Wriddhiman Saha, 0, 70kph, W Saha cuts but can't time it properly
14.2 Rahul Chahar to Wriddhiman Saha, 1, 78kph, W Saha plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
14.3 Rahul Chahar to Travis Head, 4, 80kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. The ball races away for a boundary
14.4 Rahul Chahar to Travis Head, 1, 78kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
14.5 Rahul Chahar to Wriddhiman Saha, 4, 79kph, A little more pace on this one. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Crunched through the off side. Well executed leg glance. Can't cut it off. Four
14.6 Rahul Chahar to Wriddhiman Saha, OUT, 70kph, W Saha played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Wriddhiman Saha b R Chahar 56 (68m 41b 6x4 1x6) SR: 136.59
End of over 15 (10 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 138 / 3 (RR: 9.20, RRR: 7.40)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 38 runs to win at 7.60 runs per over
Travis Head 6* (5b 1x4 0x6) Rahul Chahar 3-0-25-2
T Natarajan 3-0-27-0
The new batsman is Ashton Turner.
Washington Sundar will start a new spell.
15.1 Washington Sundar to Travis Head, 1, 70kph, W Sundar tosses this one up to T Head and he gets this one to grip and turn. Hit straight to the fielder. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
15.2 Washington Sundar to Ashton Turner, 0, 70kph, A hint of turn into. A Turner puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Turner rightly sends him back
15.3 Washington Sundar to Ashton Turner, 1, 70kph, Gentle offie turns into the batsman. A Turner on-drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
15.4 Washington Sundar to Travis Head, 1, 79kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. T Head on-drives but can't time it properly. One more to the total
15.5 Washington Sundar to Ashton Turner, 4, 80kph, A little more pace on this one. Breaks into just off the straight. Excellent timing and placement. Four
15.6 Washington Sundar to Ashton Turner, 0, 70kph, W Sundar tosses this one up to A Turner and he gets this one to grip and turn. Hit straight to the fielder. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 16 (7 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 145 / 3 (RR: 9.06, RRR: 7.50)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 31 runs to win at 7.75 runs per over
Travis Head 8* (7b 1x4 0x6) Washington Sundar 2-0-17-0
Ashton Turner 5 (4b 1x4 0x6) Rahul Chahar 3-0-25-2
16.1 Rahul Chahar to Travis Head, 2, 70kph, T Head collects two
16.2 Rahul Chahar to Travis Head, 1, 92kph, That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. Easy single to be had there
16.3 Rahul Chahar to Ashton Turner, OUT, 78kph, R Chahar pushes this one through slightly quicker. This one bites viciously and spins a long way. A Turner played that with soft hands. Shardul Thakur is after it and takes a spectacular catch!
Ashton Turner c S Thakur b R Chahar 5 (5m 5b 1x4 0x6) SR: 100.00
The new batsman is Moises Henriques.
16.4 Rahul Chahar to Moises Henriques, 1, 82kph, R Chahar pushes this one through slightly quicker. M Henriques played that with soft hands and he trots through for the single
16.5 Rahul Chahar to Travis Head, OUT, 70kph, R Chahar gets this one to grip and turn. T Head completely mishits an on-drive. BOWLED HIM!
Travis Head b R Chahar 11 (15m 10b 1x4 0x6) SR: 110.00
That's R Chahar's four-for!
The new batsman is Abhishek Sharma.
16.6 Rahul Chahar to Abhishek Sharma, 0, 75kph, R Chahar gets this one to grip and turn. A Sharma plays it gently through the off side
A tad expensive from R Chahar, but a decent outing for him today.
Rahul Chahar 4 / 29 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 17 (4 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 149 / 5 (RR: 8.76, RRR: 8.67)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 27 runs to win at 9.00 runs per over
Moises Henriques 1* (1b 0x4 0x6) Rahul Chahar 4-0-29-4
Abhishek Sharma 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Washington Sundar 2-0-17-0
17.1 Washington Sundar to Moises Henriques, 0, 70kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Excellent timing from M Henriques as he plays an on-drive. Is quick to cut off the single
17.2 Washington Sundar to Moises Henriques, 1, 71kph, W Sundar floats a delivery to M Henriques. Full length just outside off stump. M Henriques pushes this ball through the leg side and he trots through for the single
17.3 Washington Sundar to Abhishek Sharma, 1, 75kph, Breaks into just off the straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
17.4 Washington Sundar to Moises Henriques, 0, 77kph, M Henriques swats this one. Is quick to cut off the single
17.5 Washington Sundar to Moises Henriques, 2, 70kph, M Henriques takes a couple of runs
17.6 Washington Sundar to Moises Henriques, 1, 70kph, W Sundar gives this one some air. The straight one now. M Henriques puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
End of over 18 (5 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 154 / 5 (RR: 8.56, RRR: 10.50)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 22 runs to win at 11.00 runs per over
Moises Henriques 5* (6b 0x4 0x6) Washington Sundar 3-0-22-0
Abhishek Sharma 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Rahul Chahar 4-0-29-4
T Natarajan will start a new spell.
18.1 T Natarajan to Moises Henriques, 4, 123kph, No great pace there from T Natarajan and he hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Four more to the total
18.2 T Natarajan to Moises Henriques, 1, 120kph, This one is military medium from T Natarajan and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. Hit straight to the fielder. They take a single
18.3 T Natarajan to Abhishek Sharma, 4, 122kph, The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
18.4 T Natarajan to Abhishek Sharma, 1, 123kph, T Natarajan ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. A Sharma played that with soft hands. Easy single to be had there
18.5 T Natarajan to Moises Henriques, 6, 122kph, M Henriques plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Going going gone! Six
18.6 T Natarajan to Moises Henriques, 1, 120kph, This one is military medium from T Natarajan. That one goes on straight. M Henriques plays it gently through the leg side. They take a single
Not the best of outings from T Natarajan. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
T Natarajan 0 / 44 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 19 (17 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 171 / 5 (RR: 9.00, RRR: 4.00)
Hyderabad Eagles requires 5 runs to win at 5.00 runs per over
Moises Henriques 17* (10b 1x4 1x6) T Natarajan 4-0-44-0
Abhishek Sharma 6 (4b 1x4 0x6) Washington Sundar 3-0-22-0
19.1 Washington Sundar to Moises Henriques, 0, 70kph, W Sundar tosses this one up to M Henriques. The offie now and it turns into the batsman. M Henriques played that with soft hands. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
19.2 Washington Sundar to Moises Henriques, 1, 84kph, M Henriques leg glances but can't time it properly. One more to the total
19.3 Washington Sundar to Abhishek Sharma, 0, 72kph, Gentle offie turns away from the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. A Sharma struck that too firmly to take the single
19.4 Washington Sundar to Abhishek Sharma, 0, 71kph, A Sharma cover drives but can't time it properly
19.5 Washington Sundar to Abhishek Sharma, 1, 70kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. A Sharma plays it gently through the leg side. That is a comfortable single
19.6 Washington Sundar to Moises Henriques, 4, 71kph, Breaks into just off the straight. M Henriques swats this one. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
A tad expensive from W Sundar, but a decent outing for him today.
Washington Sundar 0 / 28 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 20 (6 runs) Hyderabad Eagles 177 / 5 (RR: 8.85, RRR: -2.00)
Abhishek Sharma 7* (7b 1x4 0x6) Washington Sundar 4-0-28-0
Moises Henriques 22 (13b 2x4 1x6) T Natarajan 4-0-44-0
Close of innings: Hyderabad Eagles - 177 / 5
Shikhar Dhawan 65 (35)
Wriddhiman Saha 56 (41)
Rahul Chahar 4 / 29
Jofra Archer 1 / 29

HYDERABAD EAGLES
BATTING SCORECARD

Shikhar Dhawan b J Archer653563185.71
Wriddhiman Saha b R Chahar564161136.59
Glenn Phillips b R Chahar891088.89
Travis Head b R Chahar111010110.00
Ashton Turnerc S Thakur b R Chahar5510100.00
Moises Henriquesnot out221321169.23
Abhishek Sharmanot out7710100.00
DNB: Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra
Hyderabad Eagles - 177 / 5 Overs 20 RPO: 8.85
Extras: 3 WD: 1 NB: 0 B: 0 LB: 2

Partnerships

Shikhar Dhawan / Wriddhiman Saha

101 (64)
Glenn Phillips / Wriddhiman Saha

16 (14)
Travis Head / Wriddhiman Saha

21 (13)
Travis Head / Ashton Turner

10 (9)
Travis Head / Moises Henriques

1 (2)
Abhishek Sharma / Moises Henriques

28 (19)
FOW: 1/101( Shikhar Dhawan, 10.3), 2/117( Glenn Phillips, 12.5), 3/138( Wriddhiman Saha, 14.6), 4/148( Ashton Turner, 16.3), 5/149( Travis Head, 16.5),

ASHUTOSH WARRIORS
BOWLING SCORECARD

Jofra Archer4.002917.2500
Shardul Thakur3.0031010.3310
T Natarajan4.0044011.0000
Rahul Chahar4.002947.2500
Rahul Tewatia1.0014014.0000
Washington Sundar4.002807.0000

Code:
And so the game draws to a tame conclusion with Hyderabad Eagles claiming an impressive victory by 5 wickets.

MATCH NOTES
-----------

MoM: Rahul Chahar

Ashutosh Warriors    175/4 20 overs
Hyderabad Eagles     177/5 20 overs

Ashutosh Warriors
. Virat Kohli 50 off 32 balls in 42 min

Hyderabad Eagles
. Shikhar Dhawan 50 off 30 balls in 37 min
. Wriddhiman Saha 50 off 37 balls in 64 min

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
:bwl: PLANET CRICKET T20 :bwl:
ROUND 04

TITANS vs JAMSHEDPUR BURNLIGHTS
@RUDI | @Naman7

VENUE: New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Titans
Jamshedpur Burnlights
:local: :saf: :bat: Aiden Markram
:local: :saf: :wkb: Ruan Haasbroek
:local: :saf: :bat: Rassie van der Dussen
:local: :saf: :bat: AB de Villiers :c:
:local: :saf: :bat: David Miller
:os: :afg: :ar: Mohammad Nabi
:local: :saf: :ar: David Wiese
:local: :saf: :ar: Dwaine Pretorius
:os: :pak: :bwl: Hasan Ali
:os: :nzf: :bwl: Mitchell McClenaghan
:local: :saf: :bwl: Beuran Hendricks
:local: :ind: :wkb: KL Rahul
:local: :ind: :bat: Nitish Rana
:os: :nzf: :bat: Colin Munro
:local: :ind: :bat: Hardik Pandya
:local: :ind: :bat: Shreyas Iyer :c:
:os: :saf: :ar: Chris Morris
:local: :ind: :ar: Axar Patel
:local: :ind: :ar: Shreyas Gopal
:local: :ind: :ar: Harshal Patel
:os: :aus: :bwl: Andrew Tye
:local: :ind: :bwl: Mohammed Siraj

Titans won the toss and elected to bat first

Titans.png
TITANS INNINGS

The new batsman is Aiden Markram.
The new batsman is Ruan Haasbroek.
The new bowler is Andrew Tye.
0.1 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, WIDE, This delivery just skims past A Markram's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
0.1 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, 0, 136kph, Big movement from the seamer. Colin Munro drops a sitter. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Markram rightly sends him back
0.2 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, 1lb, 136kph, That moved miles. A Markram misses it completely. One more
0.3 Andrew Tye to Ruan Haasbroek, 1lb, 136kph, A Tye flings this through at decent pace. Short length just outside off stump. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more to the total
0.4 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, 1, 123kph, This one is military medium from A Tye. Excellent timing from A Markram as he plays a square drive. Easy single to be had there
0.5 Andrew Tye to Ruan Haasbroek, 0, 133kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. R Haasbroek plays a leg glance, but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
0.6 Andrew Tye to Ruan Haasbroek, OUT, 136kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. R Haasbroek can't get the drive away. Loose stroke from R Haasbroek as the ball takes the edge and is caught
Ruan Haasbroek c +K Rahul b A Tye 0 (4m 3b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00
End of over 1 (4 runs) Titans 4 / 1 (RR: 4.00)
Aiden Markram 1* (3b 0x4 0x6) Andrew Tye 1-0-2-1
The new batsman is Rassie van der Dussen.
The new bowler is Mohammed Siraj.
1.1 Mohammed Siraj to Aiden Markram, 4, 136kph, M Siraj hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. That went to the boundary in a flash
1.2 Mohammed Siraj to Aiden Markram, 1, 134kph, M Siraj puts his back into this delivery. Big movement off the pitch. A Markram drives but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single
1.3 Mohammed Siraj to Rassie van der Dussen, 0, 135kph, M Siraj puts his back into this delivery. R van der Dussen puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
1.4 Mohammed Siraj to Rassie van der Dussen, 0, 134kph, short length just outside off stump. Well-timed drive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. R van der Dussen rightly sends him back
1.5 Mohammed Siraj to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 135kph, M Siraj hits a short length outside off. R van der Dussen puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
1.6 Mohammed Siraj to Aiden Markram, 1, 120kph, This one is military medium from M Siraj. Big movement off the pitch. A Markram plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
End of over 2 (7 runs) Titans 11 / 1 (RR: 5.50)
Aiden Markram 7* (6b 1x4 0x6) Mohammed Siraj 1-0-7-0
Rassie van der Dussen 1 (3b 0x4 0x6) Andrew Tye 1-0-2-1
2.1 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, 1, 136kph, A Tye puts his back into this delivery. Short length just outside off stump. A Markram pushes this ball through the off side and he trots through for the single
2.2 Andrew Tye to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 122kph, R van der Dussen plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
2.3 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, 0, 120kph, short length just outside off stump. A Markram drives but can't time it properly
2.4 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, 1, 131kph, Big movement through the air. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
2.5 Andrew Tye to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 136kph, good length outside off stump. R van der Dussen square drives but can't time it properly. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
2.6 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, 2, 121kph, A Tye hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. A Markram pushes hard for two. Excellent running
End of over 3 (6 runs) Titans 17 / 1 (RR: 5.67)
Rassie van der Dussen 3* (5b 0x4 0x6) Andrew Tye 2-0-8-1
Aiden Markram 11 (10b 1x4 0x6) Mohammed Siraj 1-0-7-0
The new bowler is Chris Morris.
3.1 Chris Morris to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 133kph, C Morris flings this through at decent pace. R van der Dussen plays a punchy square drive. They take a single
3.2 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 0, 131kph, C Morris is working up a decent pace here. That moved miles. A Markram plays it gently through the off side
3.3 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 0, 131kph, short length outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. No runs taken
3.4 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 0, 133kph, short length outside off stump. A Markram puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
3.5 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 0, 134kph, C Morris flings this through at decent pace. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. No runs taken
3.6 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 1, 133kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great pull. That is a comfortable single
End of over 4 (2 runs) Titans 19 / 1 (RR: 4.75)
Aiden Markram 12* (15b 1x4 0x6) Chris Morris 1-0-2-0
Rassie van der Dussen 4 (6b 0x4 0x6) Andrew Tye 2-0-8-1
The new bowler is Axar Patel.
4.1 Axar Patel to Aiden Markram, 4, 70kph, A Markram swats this one. Through point for four. Imperious
4.2 Axar Patel to Aiden Markram, 1, 86kph, A Patel spears this one in to A Markram. Big turn from the spinner. Spanked through the off side. Great square drive. Single taken
4.3 Axar Patel to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 70kph, A Patel floats a delivery to R van der Dussen. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. R van der Dussen trots through for the single
4.4 Axar Patel to Aiden Markram, 1, 75kph, That is a comfortable single
4.5 Axar Patel to Rassie van der Dussen, 0, 97kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. R van der Dussen cover drives but doesn't time it at all. No run
4.6 Axar Patel to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 70kph, full length on middle stump. R van der Dussen square drives but can't time it properly. One more
End of over 5 (8 runs) Titans 27 / 1 (RR: 5.40)
Rassie van der Dussen 6* (9b 0x4 0x6) Axar Patel 1-0-8-0
Aiden Markram 18 (18b 2x4 0x6) Chris Morris 1-0-2-0
5.1 Chris Morris to Rassie van der Dussen, 2, 134kph, C Morris is working up a decent pace here and he hits a short length outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Two more runs
5.2 Chris Morris to Rassie van der Dussen, 4, 131kph, C Morris is working up a decent pace here. That one goes on straight. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Four runs
5.3 Chris Morris to Rassie van der Dussen, 4, 134kph, C Morris hits a good length outside off. Four more to the total
5.4 Chris Morris to Rassie van der Dussen, 4, 130kph, Excellent timing from R van der Dussen as he plays a cut. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
Three in a row! This is some quality batting from R van der Dussen.
5.5 Chris Morris to Rassie van der Dussen, 1lb, 134kph, C Morris bowls this gun-barrel straight. R van der Dussen is beaten by the movement. One more to the total
5.6 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 1, 121kph, C Morris ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he hits a good length just outside off. A Markram puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
End of over 6 (16 runs) Titans 43 / 1 (RR: 7.17)
Aiden Markram 19* (19b 2x4 0x6) Chris Morris 2-0-17-0
Rassie van der Dussen 20 (14b 3x4 0x6) Axar Patel 1-0-8-0
The new bowler is Shreyas Gopal.
6.1 Shreyas Gopal to Aiden Markram, 2, 70kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. A Markram plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. A Markram collects two
6.2 Shreyas Gopal to Aiden Markram, 4, 70kph, S Gopal tosses this one up to A Markram. Excellent timing from A Markram as he plays an on-drive. The ball races away for a boundary
6.3 Shreyas Gopal to Aiden Markram, 6, 71kph, S Gopal floats a delivery to A Markram. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. Spanked through the off side. Great square drive. A Markram hammers this for six
6.4 Shreyas Gopal to Aiden Markram, 1lb, 72kph, full length just outside off stump. A Markram is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more to the total
6.5 Shreyas Gopal to Rassie van der Dussen, 4, 80kph, A little more pace on this one. Not quite where R van der Dussen intended it to go
6.6 Shreyas Gopal to Rassie van der Dussen, 1lb, 71kph, S Gopal floats a delivery to R van der Dussen and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. R van der Dussen misses it completely. One more
End of over 7 (18 runs) Titans 61 / 1 (RR: 8.71)
Rassie van der Dussen 24* (16b 4x4 0x6) Shreyas Gopal 1-0-16-0
Aiden Markram 31 (23b 3x4 1x6) Chris Morris 2-0-17-0
Andrew Tye will start a new spell.
Jamshedpur Burnlights adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
7.1 Andrew Tye to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 133kph, short length outside off stump. R van der Dussen plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
7.2 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, 1, 131kph, A Tye puts his back into this delivery. A Markram puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is an excellent call by A Markram. One run
7.3 Andrew Tye to Rassie van der Dussen, 0, 134kph, A Tye flings this through at decent pace. A hint of movement away. R van der Dussen plays it gently through the off side
7.4 Andrew Tye to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 131kph, short length outside off stump. R van der Dussen hooks but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
7.5 Andrew Tye to Aiden Markram, 1lb, 131kph, A Markram is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more to the total
7.6 Andrew Tye to Rassie van der Dussen, 0, 133kph, short length outside off stump. R van der Dussen cuts but can't time it properly. R van der Dussen struck that too firmly to take the single
End of over 8 (4 runs) Titans 65 / 1 (RR: 8.13)
Aiden Markram 32* (25b 3x4 1x6) Andrew Tye 3-0-11-1
Rassie van der Dussen 26 (20b 4x4 0x6) Shreyas Gopal 1-0-16-0
The new bowler is Harshal Patel.
8.1 Harshal Patel to Aiden Markram, 1, 120kph, That moved miles. Aggressive drive from A Markram. That is a comfortable single
8.2 Harshal Patel to Rassie van der Dussen, 2, 124kph, H Patel is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Good length outside off stump. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
8.3 Harshal Patel to Rassie van der Dussen, 2, 113kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. Two runs
8.4 Harshal Patel to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 124kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. R van der Dussen plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
8.5 Harshal Patel to Aiden Markram, 3, 124kph, H Patel pushes this through at no great pace and he finds a hint of movement from an off stump line. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. That's an exceptional effort by in the deep. Saved a sure single there
8.6 Harshal Patel to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 123kph, short length just outside off stump. R van der Dussen plays a punchy drive. That is a comfortable single
End of over 9 (10 runs) Titans 75 / 1 (RR: 8.33)
Rassie van der Dussen 32* (24b 4x4 0x6) Harshal Patel 1-0-10-0
Aiden Markram 36 (27b 3x4 1x6) Andrew Tye 3-0-11-1
Mohammed Siraj will start a new spell.
9.1 Mohammed Siraj to Rassie van der Dussen, 1, 134kph, M Siraj is working up a decent pace here. Short length outside off stump. R van der Dussen plays it gently through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
9.2 Mohammed Siraj to Aiden Markram, 0, 132kph, short length outside off stump. A Markram hangs on the back foot and blocks it. No runs taken
9.3 Mohammed Siraj to Aiden Markram, 1, 135kph, Pitches just outside off and it swings away. A Markram puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
9.4 Mohammed Siraj to Rassie van der Dussen, 0, 132kph, M Siraj is working up a decent pace here. Big swing from the seamer. R van der Dussen plays it gently through the off side. No run
9.5 Mohammed Siraj to Rassie van der Dussen, 0, 135kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. R van der Dussen puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
9.6 Mohammed Siraj to Rassie van der Dussen, 3, 133kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. They run the first two hard
End of over 10 (5 runs) Titans 80 / 1 (RR: 8.00)
Rassie van der Dussen 36* (28b 4x4 0x6) Mohammed Siraj 2-0-12-0
Aiden Markram 37 (29b 3x4 1x6) Harshal Patel 1-0-10-0
Axar Patel will start a new spell.
Jamshedpur Burnlights adjust the field. They have brought in deep backward square leg, deep backward point.
10.1 Axar Patel to Rassie van der Dussen, OUT, 80kph, A Patel gets this one to grip and turn. R van der Dussen was in no position to play that stroke. BOWLED HIM!
Rassie van der Dussen b A Patel 36 (41m 29b 4x4 0x6) SR: 124.14
The new batsman is AB de Villiers.
10.2 Axar Patel to AB de Villiers, 6, 72kph, A Patel floats a delivery to A de Villiers. The straight one now. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. A de Villiers lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes
10.3 Axar Patel to AB de Villiers, 1, 72kph, A de Villiers plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Single taken
10.4 Axar Patel to Aiden Markram, 6, 70kph, Spanked through the off side. Great drive. A Markram has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
10.5 Axar Patel to Aiden Markram, 4, 71kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Through backward point for four. Imperious
10.6 Axar Patel to Aiden Markram, 6, 75kph, A big offie now and it grips and spins away from the batsman. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Fielder is underneath it but the ball sails over his head. SIX
That's A Markram's 50! Well played.
End of over 11 (23 runs) Titans 103 / 2 (RR: 9.36)
AB de Villiers 7* (2b 0x4 1x6) Axar Patel 2-0-31-1
Aiden Markram 53 (32b 4x4 3x6) Mohammed Siraj 2-0-12-0
11.1 Mohammed Siraj to AB de Villiers, 0, 131kph, That one goes on straight. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A de Villiers rightly sends him back
11.2 Mohammed Siraj to AB de Villiers, 0, 135kph, A de Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Not in the gap
11.3 Mohammed Siraj to AB de Villiers, 1, 118kph, M Siraj pushes this through at no great pace. Good length just outside off stump. Excellent timing from A de Villiers as he plays a square drive. Single taken
11.4 Mohammed Siraj to Aiden Markram, 1, 131kph, short length just outside off stump. A Markram drives but can't time it properly. One more to the total
11.5 Mohammed Siraj to AB de Villiers, 1, 135kph, A de Villiers plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
11.6 Mohammed Siraj to Aiden Markram, 1, 135kph, M Siraj is working up a decent pace here. That continues on straight. A Markram square drives but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
End of over 12 (4 runs) Titans 107 / 2 (RR: 8.92)
Aiden Markram 55* (34b 4x4 3x6) Mohammed Siraj 3-0-16-0
AB de Villiers 9 (6b 0x4 1x6) Axar Patel 2-0-31-1
Chris Morris will start a new spell.
12.1 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 2, 134kph, C Morris puts his back into this delivery. Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Two more to the total
12.2 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 1, 120kph, Big movement off the pitch. One more to the total
12.3 Chris Morris to AB de Villiers, 1lb, 134kph, A de Villiers is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more to the total
12.4 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 0, 118kph, That moved miles. A Markram plays it gently through the off side. Not in the gap
12.5 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 4, 118kph, good length just outside off stump. Excellent timing from A Markram as he plays a drive. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
12.6 Chris Morris to Aiden Markram, 4, 133kph, can't cut it off. Four
End of over 13 (12 runs) Titans 119 / 2 (RR: 9.15)
AB de Villiers 9* (7b 0x4 1x6) Chris Morris 3-0-28-0
Aiden Markram 66 (39b 6x4 3x6) Mohammed Siraj 3-0-16-0
Harshal Patel will start a new spell.
13.1 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 1lb, 124kph, short length just outside off stump. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more to the total
13.2 Harshal Patel to Aiden Markram, OUT, 111kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. A Markram played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Aiden Markram b H Patel 66 (63m 40b 6x4 3x6) SR: 165.00
The new batsman is David Miller.
13.3 Harshal Patel to David Miller, OUT, 117kph, H Patel pushes this through at no great pace and he hits a short length outside off. D Miller completely mishits a drive. The non-striker calls for the single but D Miller is unmoved. Run out
David Miller run out (C Munro) 0 (0m 1b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00
The new batsman is Mohammad Nabi.
13.4 Harshal Patel to Mohammad Nabi, 0, 121kph, H Patel is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he maintains a middle stump line. Excellent timing from M Nabi as he plays a square drive. Is quick to cut off the single
13.5 Harshal Patel to Mohammad Nabi, 1lb, 124kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. M Nabi plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
13.6 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 0, 115kph, No great pace there from H Patel. Pitches just outside off and it moves away. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. No runs taken
End of over 14 (2 runs) Titans 121 / 4 (RR: 8.64)
Mohammad Nabi 0* (2b 0x4 0x6) Harshal Patel 2-0-10-1
AB de Villiers 9 (9b 0x4 1x6) Chris Morris 3-0-28-0
Andrew Tye will start a new spell.
14.1 Andrew Tye to Mohammad Nabi, 0, 136kph, short length just outside off stump. M Nabi goes back to defend it. Is quick to cut off the single
14.2 Andrew Tye to Mohammad Nabi, 1, 136kph, A Tye hits a short length just outside off. M Nabi on-drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
14.3 Andrew Tye to AB de Villiers, 1, 131kph, A de Villiers plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
14.4 Andrew Tye to Mohammad Nabi, 1, 136kph, A Tye is working up a decent pace here. Short length just outside off stump. M Nabi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
14.5 Andrew Tye to AB de Villiers, 4, 124kph, A Tye hits a short length just outside off. Spanked through the off side. Great square drive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
14.6 Andrew Tye to AB de Villiers, 1, 117kph, A Tye ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. A de Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
A Tye has finished his allocation and ends with very economical figures.
Andrew Tye 1 / 19 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 15 (8 runs) Titans 129 / 4 (RR: 8.60)
AB de Villiers 15* (12b 1x4 1x6) Andrew Tye 4-0-19-1
Mohammad Nabi 2 (5b 0x4 0x6) Harshal Patel 2-0-10-1
15.1 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 4, 121kph, H Patel ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
15.2 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 0, 124kph, H Patel ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. A de Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A de Villiers rightly sends him back
15.3 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 4, 124kph, H Patel ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Short length just outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Can't cut it off. Four
15.4 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 2, 124kph, H Patel is struggling to find much pace off this surface. That moved miles. A de Villiers plays an extravagant hook. Glorious timing. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
15.5 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 6, 124kph, No great pace there from H Patel. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. A de Villiers lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes
15.6 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 1, 111kph, Well-timed square drive there. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
End of over 16 (17 runs) Titans 146 / 4 (RR: 9.13)
AB de Villiers 32* (18b 3x4 2x6) Harshal Patel 3-0-27-1
Mohammad Nabi 2 (5b 0x4 0x6) Andrew Tye 4-0-19-1
Mohammed Siraj will start a new spell.
16.1 Mohammed Siraj to AB de Villiers, 0, 118kph, That moved miles. A de Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. A de Villiers struck that too firmly to take the single
16.2 Mohammed Siraj to AB de Villiers, 1, 119kph, M Siraj hits a short length just outside off. A de Villiers cuts but doesn't time it at all. A de Villiers trots through for the single
16.3 Mohammed Siraj to Mohammad Nabi, 1, 130kph, Well-timed drive there. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
16.4 Mohammed Siraj to AB de Villiers, 1, 135kph, M Siraj is working up a decent pace here. Pitches just outside off and it moves away. A de Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
16.5 Mohammed Siraj to Mohammad Nabi, 4, 124kph, M Siraj finds a hint of movement from an off stump line. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. That's a boundary
16.6 Mohammed Siraj to Mohammad Nabi, 0, 130kph, M Siraj hits a short length outside off. Colin Munro drops a sitter. No run
M Siraj finishes up with a good, solid spell.
Mohammed Siraj 0 / 23 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 17 (7 runs) Titans 153 / 4 (RR: 9.00)
AB de Villiers 34* (21b 3x4 2x6) Mohammed Siraj 4-0-23-0
Mohammad Nabi 7 (8b 1x4 0x6) Harshal Patel 3-0-27-1
Chris Morris will start a new spell.
17.1 Chris Morris to AB de Villiers, 1, 122kph, short length just outside off stump. One more to the total
17.2 Chris Morris to Mohammad Nabi, 1lb, 134kph, C Morris is working up a decent pace here. Good length just outside off stump. That is an ungainly shot - M Nabi is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
17.3 Chris Morris to AB de Villiers, 3, 130kph, C Morris finds a hint of swing from an off stump line. That's an exceptional effort by in the deep. Saved a sure single there
17.4 Chris Morris to Mohammad Nabi, 1, 117kph, Big movement off the pitch. M Nabi plays it gently through the off side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
17.5 Chris Morris to AB de Villiers, 1, 128kph, C Morris is struggling to find much pace off this surface. A de Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
17.6 Chris Morris to Mohammad Nabi, 1, 134kph, C Morris maintains an off stump line. M Nabi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
Not the best of outings from C Morris. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Chris Morris 0 / 35 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 18 (8 runs) Titans 161 / 4 (RR: 8.94)
Mohammad Nabi 9* (11b 1x4 0x6) Chris Morris 4-0-35-0
AB de Villiers 39 (24b 3x4 2x6) Mohammed Siraj 4-0-23-0
Axar Patel will start a new spell.
18.1 Axar Patel to Mohammad Nabi, OUT, 71kph, A Patel floats a delivery to M Nabi. Not finding much turn off this surface. M Nabi was in no position to play that stroke. BOWLED HIM!
Mohammad Nabi b A Patel 9 (22m 12b 1x4 0x6) SR: 75.00
The new batsman is David Wiese.
18.2 Axar Patel to David Wiese, 0, 70kph, A Patel gives this one some air. A hint of turn away from. D Wiese puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
18.3 Axar Patel to David Wiese, 1, 70kph, A hint of turn into. Aggressive cut from D Wiese. Single taken
18.4 Axar Patel to AB de Villiers, 4, 81kph, A Patel rips an offie that turns viciously away from the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
18.5 Axar Patel to AB de Villiers, 4, 74kph, A Patel tosses this one up to A de Villiers and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
18.6 Axar Patel to AB de Villiers, 2, 74kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. A de Villiers plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
End of over 19 (11 runs) Titans 172 / 5 (RR: 9.05)
David Wiese 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Axar Patel 3-0-42-2
AB de Villiers 49 (27b 5x4 2x6) Chris Morris 4-0-35-0
Harshal Patel will start a new spell.
19.1 Harshal Patel to David Wiese, 1, 124kph, H Patel ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he hits a good length outside off. D Wiese puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
19.2 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 0, 124kph, H Patel pushes this through at no great pace. Good length on middle stump. A de Villiers leg glances but can't time it properly. No run
19.3 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 0, 120kph, H Patel is struggling to find much pace off this surface. A de Villiers puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
19.4 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 0, 110kph, H Patel bowls this from the back of his hand and he hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A de Villiers rightly sends him back
19.5 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 4, 120kph, H Patel pushes this through at no great pace and he hits a short length just outside off. Four more to the total
That's A de Villiers's 50! Well played.
19.6 Harshal Patel to AB de Villiers, 1lb, 120kph, No great pace there from H Patel. A de Villiers plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more
Not the best of outings from H Patel. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Harshal Patel 1 / 32 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 20 (6 runs) Titans 178 / 5 (RR: 8.90)
AB de Villiers 53* (32b 6x4 2x6) Harshal Patel 4-0-32-1
David Wiese 2 (3b 0x4 0x6) Axar Patel 3-0-42-2
Close of innings: Titans - 178 / 5
Aiden Markram 66 (40)
AB de Villiers 53* (32)
Axar Patel 2 / 42
Andrew Tye 1 / 19

TITANS
BATTING SCORECARD

Aiden Markram b H Patel664063165.00
Ruan Haasbroekc +K Rahul b A Tye03000.00
Rassie van der Dussen b A Patel362940124.14
AB de Villiersnot out533262165.63
David Miller run out (C Munro)01000.00
Mohammad Nabi b A Patel9121075.00
David Wiesenot out230066.67
DNB: Dwaine Pretorius, Hasan Ali, Mitchell McClenaghan, Beuran Hendricks
Titans - 178 / 5 Overs 20 RPO: 8.90
Extras: 12 WD: 1 NB: 0 B: 0 LB: 11

Partnerships

Aiden Markram / Ruan Haasbroek

4 (7)
Aiden Markram / Rassie van der Dussen

76 (55)
Aiden Markram / AB de Villiers

40 (19)
David Miller / AB de Villiers

0 (1)
Mohammad Nabi / AB de Villiers

41 (28)
David Wiese / AB de Villiers

17 (11)
FOW: 1/4( Ruan Haasbroek, 0.6), 2/80( Rassie van der Dussen, 10.1), 3/120( Aiden Markram, 13.2), 4/120( David Miller, 13.3), 5/161( Mohammad Nabi, 18.1),

JAMSHEDPUR BURNLIGHTS
BOWLING SCORECARD

Andrew Tye4.001914.7510
Mohammed Siraj4.002305.7500
Chris Morris4.003508.7500
Axar Patel3.0042214.0000
Shreyas Gopal1.0016016.0000
Harshal Patel4.003218.0000

Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 179 runs to win from 20 overs at 8.95 runs per over

Jamshedpur Burnlights.png
JAMSHEDPUR BURNLIGHTS INNINGS

The new batsman is KL Rahul.
The new batsman is Nitish Rana.
The new bowler is Hasan Ali.
0.1 Hasan Ali to KL Rahul, 0, 138kph, H Ali puts his back into this delivery. Good length outside off stump. K Rahul pushes this ball through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder at short fine leg. No run
0.2 Hasan Ali to KL Rahul, 0, 137kph, drops a sitter. No runs taken
0.3 Hasan Ali to KL Rahul, 1, 134kph, H Ali is working up a decent pace here. That moved miles. K Rahul leg glances but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
0.4 Hasan Ali to Nitish Rana, 0, 137kph, H Ali puts his back into this delivery. Short length outside off stump. N Rana on-drives but can't time it properly and he struck that too firmly to take the single
0.5 Hasan Ali to Nitish Rana, 1, 135kph, H Ali flings this through at decent pace. Big movement through the air. Excellent timing from N Rana as he plays a drive. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
0.6 Hasan Ali to KL Rahul, 4, 137kph, short length outside off stump. Well-timed on-drive there. Through deep mid-on for four. Imperious
End of over 1 (6 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 6 / 0 (RR: 6.00, RRR: 9.05)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 173 runs to win at 9.11 runs per over
Nitish Rana 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Hasan Ali 1-0-6-0
KL Rahul 5 (4b 1x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Beuran Hendricks.
1.1 Beuran Hendricks to Nitish Rana, 1, 132kph, B Hendricks flings this through at decent pace. This one starts outside off and ends up on off. N Rana square drives but can't time it properly. They take a single
1.2 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, WIDE, B Hendricks pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
1.2 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 1, 135kph, B Hendricks hits a good length just outside off. K Rahul puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
1.3 Beuran Hendricks to Nitish Rana, 1, 132kph, Well-timed square drive there. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
1.4 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 0, 135kph, K Rahul drives but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. K Rahul rightly sends him back
1.5 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 1, 135kph, B Hendricks is working up a decent pace here and he hits a good length just outside off. K Rahul plays it gently through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
1.6 Beuran Hendricks to Nitish Rana, 1, 135kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. One more
End of over 2 (6 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 12 / 0 (RR: 6.00, RRR: 9.22)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 167 runs to win at 9.28 runs per over
Nitish Rana 4* (5b 0x4 0x6) Beuran Hendricks 1-0-6-0
KL Rahul 7 (7b 1x4 0x6) Hasan Ali 1-0-6-0
2.1 Hasan Ali to Nitish Rana, 0, 137kph, Big movement through the air. Excellent timing from N Rana as he plays a leg glance. Is quick to cut off the single
2.2 Hasan Ali to Nitish Rana, 4, 134kph, H Ali hits a full length outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
2.3 Hasan Ali to Nitish Rana, 0, 137kph, H Ali puts his back into this delivery and he maintains an off stump line. Hit straight to the fielder. Is quick to cut off the single
2.4 Hasan Ali to Nitish Rana, 0, 137kph, A hint of swing in. N Rana pushes this ball through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder at backward square leg. No run
2.5 Hasan Ali to Nitish Rana, OUT, 132kph, A hint of swing away. N Rana played that with soft hands. The ball is sent into orbit! D Pretorius settles under it and takes a fine catch
Nitish Rana c D Pretorius b H Ali 8 (13m 10b 1x4 0x6) SR: 80.00
The new batsman is Colin Munro.
2.6 Hasan Ali to Colin Munro, 0, 133kph, short length outside off stump. C Munro puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder at backward square leg. No run
End of over 3 (4 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 16 / 1 (RR: 5.33, RRR: 9.53)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 163 runs to win at 9.59 runs per over
KL Rahul 7* (7b 1x4 0x6) Hasan Ali 2-0-10-1
Colin Munro 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Beuran Hendricks 1-0-6-0
3.1 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 0, 132kph, B Hendricks is working up a decent pace here. K Rahul plays a leg glance, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. Not in the gap
3.2 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 4, 135kph, short length just outside off stump. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
3.3 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 1lb, 132kph, B Hendricks is working up a decent pace here. This one starts on middle and ends up on middle. That is an ungainly shot - K Rahul is lucky not to have edged that. One more
3.4 Beuran Hendricks to Colin Munro, OUT, 135kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. C Munro played that with soft hands. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at 3rd man
Colin Munro c M McClenaghan b B Hendricks 0 (3m 2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00
The new batsman is Hardik Pandya.
3.5 Beuran Hendricks to Hardik Pandya, 0, 130kph, He finds a fraction of swing off the surface
3.6 Beuran Hendricks to Hardik Pandya, 1, 134kph, B Hendricks is working up a decent pace here. A hint of movement away. H Pandya cuts but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
End of over 4 (6 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 22 / 2 (RR: 5.50, RRR: 9.75)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 157 runs to win at 9.81 runs per over
Hardik Pandya 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Beuran Hendricks 2-0-11-1
KL Rahul 11 (10b 2x4 0x6) Hasan Ali 2-0-10-1
The new bowler is Dwaine Pretorius.
4.1 Dwaine Pretorius to Hardik Pandya, 1lb, 134kph, That one goes on straight. H Pandya is beaten by the movement. One more
4.2 Dwaine Pretorius to KL Rahul, 1, 133kph, K Rahul plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
4.3 Dwaine Pretorius to Hardik Pandya, 0, 124kph, D Pretorius pushes this through at no great pace. H Pandya plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. No runs taken
4.4 Dwaine Pretorius to Hardik Pandya, 1, 133kph, short length just outside off stump. H Pandya puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
4.5 Dwaine Pretorius to KL Rahul, 1, 122kph, K Rahul plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
4.6 Dwaine Pretorius to Hardik Pandya, 1, 133kph, D Pretorius flings this through at decent pace. Not much movement from this surface. H Pandya puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
End of over 5 (5 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 27 / 2 (RR: 5.40, RRR: 10.07)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 152 runs to win at 10.13 runs per over
Hardik Pandya 3* (6b 0x4 0x6) Dwaine Pretorius 1-0-4-0
KL Rahul 13 (12b 2x4 0x6) Beuran Hendricks 2-0-11-1
The new bowler is Mitchell McClenaghan.
5.1 Mitchell McClenaghan to Hardik Pandya, 4, 136kph, H Pandya plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. Not quite where H Pandya intended it to go
5.2 Mitchell McClenaghan to Hardik Pandya, 1, 134kph, H Pandya plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
5.3 Mitchell McClenaghan to KL Rahul, 2, 132kph, M McClenaghan puts his back into this delivery. Excellent timing from K Rahul as he plays a late cut. K Rahul collects two
5.4 Mitchell McClenaghan to KL Rahul, 1, 132kph, K Rahul puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
5.5 Mitchell McClenaghan to Hardik Pandya, 0, 126kph, M McClenaghan pushes this through at no great pace and he hits a good length on middle. H Pandya cuts but can't time it properly. No runs taken
5.6 Mitchell McClenaghan to Hardik Pandya, 1, 132kph, M McClenaghan flings this through at decent pace. Short length on middle stump. Excellent timing from H Pandya as he plays a cut. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
End of over 6 (9 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 36 / 2 (RR: 6.00, RRR: 10.14)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 143 runs to win at 10.21 runs per over
Hardik Pandya 9* (10b 1x4 0x6) Mitchell McClenaghan 1-0-9-0
KL Rahul 16 (14b 2x4 0x6) Dwaine Pretorius 1-0-4-0
Titans adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover. Out goes 2nd slip, cover
6.1 Dwaine Pretorius to Hardik Pandya, WIDE, D Pretorius pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
6.1 Dwaine Pretorius to Hardik Pandya, 1, 130kph, D Pretorius puts his back into this delivery. He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. H Pandya hooks but doesn't time it at all and he trots through for the single
Titans adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover. Out goes 2nd slip, cover
6.2 Dwaine Pretorius to KL Rahul, 4, 133kph, It seams in just off the straight. Very classy from K Rahul - no stopping this one
6.3 Dwaine Pretorius to KL Rahul, 1lb, 133kph, That continues on straight. K Rahul is beaten by the movement. One more
6.4 Dwaine Pretorius to Hardik Pandya, 3, 132kph, D Pretorius puts his back into this delivery. Pitches just outside off and it seams away. Made a hash of it and allows the batsmen to take three
6.5 Dwaine Pretorius to KL Rahul, 1, 133kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. One more to the total
6.6 Dwaine Pretorius to Hardik Pandya, OUT, 133kph, A hint of swing in. H Pandya can't get the late cut away. BOWLED HIM!
Hardik Pandya b D Pretorius 13 (16m 13b 1x4 0x6) SR: 100.00
End of over 7 (11 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 47 / 3 (RR: 6.71, RRR: 10.08)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 132 runs to win at 10.15 runs per over
KL Rahul 21* (17b 3x4 0x6) Dwaine Pretorius 2-0-14-1
Mitchell McClenaghan 1-0-9-0
The new batsman is Shreyas Iyer.
Hasan Ali will start a new spell.
7.1 Hasan Ali to KL Rahul, 1, 137kph, H Ali flings this through at decent pace and he finds a hint of movement from an off stump line. K Rahul drives but can't time it properly. They take a single
7.2 Hasan Ali to Shreyas Iyer, 0, 137kph, S Iyer puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
7.3 Hasan Ali to Shreyas Iyer, 0, 134kph, That moved miles. S Iyer pushes this ball through the off side and he struck that too firmly to take the single
7.4 Hasan Ali to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 131kph, H Ali flings this through at decent pace. Short length just outside off stump. S Iyer plays a punchy drive. They take a single
7.5 Hasan Ali to KL Rahul, 6, 137kph, H Ali is working up a decent pace here. Short length just outside off stump. Excellent timing from K Rahul as he plays a square drive. Six runs! Fantastic batting
7.6 Hasan Ali to KL Rahul, 2, 117kph, This one is military medium from H Ali. Short length just outside off stump. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
End of over 8 (10 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 57 / 3 (RR: 7.13, RRR: 10.08)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 122 runs to win at 10.17 runs per over
Shreyas Iyer 1* (3b 0x4 0x6) Hasan Ali 3-0-20-1
KL Rahul 30 (20b 3x4 1x6) Dwaine Pretorius 2-0-14-1
Beuran Hendricks will start a new spell.
8.1 Beuran Hendricks to Shreyas Iyer, 1b, 133kph, S Iyer is beaten by the movement. One more
Titans adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
8.2 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 4, 132kph, B Hendricks is working up a decent pace here. Excellent timing from K Rahul as he plays an on-drive. Four more to the total
8.3 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 4, 130kph, That moved miles. K Rahul plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. That runs away for four
8.4 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 4, 130kph, B Hendricks flings this through at decent pace. Short length well wide of off stump. The ball races away for a boundary
Three in a row! This is some quality batting from K Rahul.
8.5 Beuran Hendricks to KL Rahul, 1, 117kph, B Hendricks hits a good length outside off. K Rahul plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
8.6 Beuran Hendricks to Shreyas Iyer, 0, 135kph, Well-timed on-drive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Iyer rightly sends him back
End of over 9 (14 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 71 / 3 (RR: 7.89, RRR: 9.73)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 108 runs to win at 9.82 runs per over
KL Rahul 43* (24b 6x4 1x6) Beuran Hendricks 3-0-24-1
Shreyas Iyer 1 (5b 0x4 0x6) Hasan Ali 3-0-20-1
The new bowler is Mohammad Nabi.
9.1 Mohammad Nabi to KL Rahul, 0, 78kph, Excellent timing from K Rahul as he plays an on-drive. No run
9.2 Mohammad Nabi to KL Rahul, 1, 71kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. K Rahul square drives but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
9.3 Mohammad Nabi to Shreyas Iyer, 4, 77kph, A little more pace on this one. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Very classy from S Iyer - no stopping this one
9.4 Mohammad Nabi to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 72kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Hit straight to the fielder. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
9.5 Mohammad Nabi to KL Rahul, 1, 74kph, M Nabi floats a delivery to K Rahul and he plays it gently through the leg side. K Rahul trots through for the single
9.6 Mohammad Nabi to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 71kph, S Iyer plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
End of over 10 (8 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 79 / 3 (RR: 7.90, RRR: 9.90)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 100 runs to win at 10.00 runs per over
Shreyas Iyer 7* (8b 1x4 0x6) Mohammad Nabi 1-0-8-0
KL Rahul 45 (27b 6x4 1x6) Beuran Hendricks 3-0-24-1
The new bowler is David Wiese.
10.1 David Wiese to Shreyas Iyer, 2, 122kph, Pitches just outside off and it moves in. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
10.2 David Wiese to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 121kph, D Wiese ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he pitches that one just outside off. S Iyer drives but doesn't time it at all. The batsmen only take one
10.3 David Wiese to KL Rahul, 0, 117kph, D Wiese pushes this through at no great pace. Short length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. K Rahul struck that too firmly to take the single
10.4 David Wiese to KL Rahul, 1lb, 114kph, short length just outside off stump. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more to the total
10.5 David Wiese to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 113kph, D Wiese runs his fingers across the seam. Short length just outside off stump. S Iyer pushes this ball through the off side. That is a comfortable single
10.6 David Wiese to KL Rahul, 3, 121kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. Three more to the total
End of over 11 (8 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 87 / 3 (RR: 7.91, RRR: 10.11)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 92 runs to win at 10.22 runs per over
KL Rahul 48* (30b 6x4 1x6) David Wiese 1-0-7-0
Shreyas Iyer 11 (11b 1x4 0x6) Mohammad Nabi 1-0-8-0
Mitchell McClenaghan will start a new spell.
11.1 Mitchell McClenaghan to KL Rahul, OUT, 134kph, K Rahul played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
KL Rahul b M McClenaghan 48 (53m 31b 6x4 1x6) SR: 154.84
The new batsman is Chris Morris.
11.2 Mitchell McClenaghan to Chris Morris, 1, 135kph, M McClenaghan is working up a decent pace here. C Morris plays it gently through the off side. Easy single to be had there
11.3 Mitchell McClenaghan to Shreyas Iyer, 4, 132kph, M McClenaghan puts his back into this delivery. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
11.4 Mitchell McClenaghan to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 132kph, M McClenaghan puts his back into this delivery. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. S Iyer trots through for the single
11.5 Mitchell McClenaghan to Chris Morris, 0, 135kph, C Morris plays it gently through the off side. No run
11.6 Mitchell McClenaghan to Chris Morris, 4, 135kph, short length on middle stump. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
End of over 12 (10 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 97 / 4 (RR: 8.08, RRR: 10.13)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 82 runs to win at 10.25 runs per over
Shreyas Iyer 16* (13b 2x4 0x6) Mitchell McClenaghan 2-0-19-1
Chris Morris 5 (3b 1x4 0x6) David Wiese 1-0-7-0
12.1 David Wiese to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 121kph, D Wiese pushes this through at no great pace. Short length just outside off stump. S Iyer square drives but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
12.2 David Wiese to Chris Morris, 1, 121kph, That one goes on straight. C Morris plays it gently through the off side. One more
12.3 David Wiese to Shreyas Iyer, 1lb, 120kph, S Iyer is beaten by the movement. One more to the total
12.4 David Wiese to Chris Morris, 0, 120kph, This one is military medium from D Wiese. C Morris plays it gently through the off side. No run
12.5 David Wiese to Chris Morris, 1lb, 120kph, C Morris swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
12.6 David Wiese to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 120kph, S Iyer plays it gently through the off side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
End of over 13 (5 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 102 / 4 (RR: 7.85, RRR: 10.86)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 77 runs to win at 11.00 runs per over
Shreyas Iyer 18* (16b 2x4 0x6) David Wiese 2-0-10-0
Chris Morris 6 (6b 1x4 0x6) Mitchell McClenaghan 2-0-19-1
Mohammad Nabi will start a new spell.
13.1 Mohammad Nabi to Shreyas Iyer, 6, 70kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. S Iyer lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes
13.2 Mohammad Nabi to Shreyas Iyer, 0, 71kph, M Nabi puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. S Iyer cuts but doesn't time it at all. Not in the gap
13.3 Mohammad Nabi to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 80kph, Breaks into just off the straight. S Iyer puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
13.4 Mohammad Nabi to Chris Morris, 1, 80kph, C Morris puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
13.5 Mohammad Nabi to Shreyas Iyer, 4, 70kph, Aggressive drive from S Iyer. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
13.6 Mohammad Nabi to Shreyas Iyer, 4, 70kph, S Iyer plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Through point for four. Imperious
End of over 14 (16 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 118 / 4 (RR: 8.43, RRR: 10.00)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 61 runs to win at 10.17 runs per over
Chris Morris 7* (7b 1x4 0x6) Mohammad Nabi 2-0-24-0
Shreyas Iyer 33 (21b 4x4 1x6) David Wiese 2-0-10-0
Hasan Ali will start a new spell.
14.1 Hasan Ali to Chris Morris, 0, 135kph, H Ali flings this through at decent pace and he maintains an off stump line. Hit straight to the fielder. No runs taken
14.2 Hasan Ali to Chris Morris, 1, 136kph, H Ali is working up a decent pace here. Not much movement from this surface. C Morris puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
14.3 Hasan Ali to Shreyas Iyer, 0, 132kph, He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. S Iyer plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. No run
14.4 Hasan Ali to Shreyas Iyer, 6, 127kph, No great pace there from H Ali. Pitches just outside off and it seams away. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. That is a monstrous hit! SIX
14.5 Hasan Ali to Shreyas Iyer, 4, 134kph, H Ali puts his back into this delivery. That continues on straight. S Iyer plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Four runs
14.6 Hasan Ali to Shreyas Iyer, 2, 135kph, short length just outside off stump. S Iyer plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. Two more runs
Not the best of outings from H Ali. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Hasan Ali 1 / 33 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 15 (13 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 131 / 4 (RR: 8.73, RRR: 9.40)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 48 runs to win at 9.60 runs per over
Chris Morris 8* (9b 1x4 0x6) Hasan Ali 4-0-33-1
Shreyas Iyer 45 (25b 5x4 2x6) Mohammad Nabi 2-0-24-0
David Wiese will start a new spell.
15.1 David Wiese to Chris Morris, 1, 120kph, No great pace there from D Wiese. Hit straight to the fielder. They take a single
15.2 David Wiese to Shreyas Iyer, 1lb, 120kph, S Iyer is beaten by the movement. One more
15.3 David Wiese to Chris Morris, 2, 120kph, D Wiese ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he pitches that one just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. Two more added to the total
15.4 David Wiese to Chris Morris, 1, 120kph, D Wiese ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he maintains an off stump line. C Morris puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
15.5 David Wiese to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 121kph, Well-timed drive there. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
15.6 David Wiese to Chris Morris, 1, 121kph, short and straight. C Morris plays a drive, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
End of over 16 (7 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 138 / 4 (RR: 8.63, RRR: 10.00)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 41 runs to win at 10.25 runs per over
Chris Morris 13* (13b 1x4 0x6) David Wiese 3-0-16-0
Shreyas Iyer 46 (27b 5x4 2x6) Hasan Ali 4-0-33-1
Dwaine Pretorius will start a new spell.
16.1 Dwaine Pretorius to Chris Morris, 1, 130kph, That continues on straight. C Morris plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. Single taken
16.2 Dwaine Pretorius to Shreyas Iyer, 0, 130kph, That continues on straight. S Iyer pushes this ball through the off side. No run
16.3 Dwaine Pretorius to Shreyas Iyer, 6, 130kph, D Pretorius puts his back into this delivery. Excellent timing from S Iyer as he plays a square drive. Six runs! Fantastic batting
That's S Iyer's 50! Well played.
16.4 Dwaine Pretorius to Shreyas Iyer, 4, 131kph, short length just outside off stump. Can't cut it off. Four
16.5 Dwaine Pretorius to Shreyas Iyer, 0, 133kph, D Pretorius maintains an off stump line
16.6 Dwaine Pretorius to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 132kph, D Pretorius is working up a decent pace here. S Iyer drives but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
End of over 17 (12 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 150 / 4 (RR: 8.82, RRR: 9.33)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 29 runs to win at 9.67 runs per over
Shreyas Iyer 57* (32b 6x4 3x6) Dwaine Pretorius 3-0-26-1
Chris Morris 14 (14b 1x4 0x6) David Wiese 3-0-16-0
Mitchell McClenaghan will start a new spell.
17.1 Mitchell McClenaghan to Shreyas Iyer, 0, 132kph, S Iyer plays a drive, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Iyer rightly sends him back
17.2 Mitchell McClenaghan to Shreyas Iyer, 3, 135kph, They run the first two hard
17.3 Mitchell McClenaghan to Chris Morris, 6, 135kph, M McClenaghan flings this through at decent pace. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
17.4 Mitchell McClenaghan to Chris Morris, OUT, 126kph, C Morris played that with soft hands. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at gully
Chris Morris c D Wiese b M McClenaghan 20 (32m 16b 1x4 1x6) SR: 125.00
The new batsman is Axar Patel.
17.5 Mitchell McClenaghan to Axar Patel, 1, 134kph, A Patel puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
17.6 Mitchell McClenaghan to Shreyas Iyer, 2, 121kph, M McClenaghan pushes this through at no great pace and he finds a hint of movement from an off stump line. S Iyer plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. Two more added to the total
End of over 18 (12 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 162 / 5 (RR: 9.00, RRR: 8.00)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 17 runs to win at 8.50 runs per over
Axar Patel 1* (1b 0x4 0x6) Mitchell McClenaghan 3-0-31-2
Shreyas Iyer 62 (35b 6x4 3x6) Dwaine Pretorius 3-0-26-1
Beuran Hendricks will start a new spell.
18.1 Beuran Hendricks to Axar Patel, 0, 132kph, B Hendricks hits a short length outside off. Well-timed square drive there. No run
18.2 Beuran Hendricks to Axar Patel, 1, 132kph, short length outside off stump. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
18.3 Beuran Hendricks to Shreyas Iyer, 4, 134kph, B Hendricks is working up a decent pace here. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
18.4 Beuran Hendricks to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 125kph, A hint of movement away. S Iyer plays it gently through the leg side. The batsmen only take one
18.5 Beuran Hendricks to Axar Patel, 0, 130kph, This one starts outside off and ends up on off. A Patel on-drives but can't time it properly
18.6 Beuran Hendricks to Axar Patel, 4, 124kph, Pitches outside off and it moves in. A Patel plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
Not the best of outings from B Hendricks. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Beuran Hendricks 1 / 34 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 19 (10 runs) Jamshedpur Burnlights 172 / 5 (RR: 9.05, RRR: 6.00)
Jamshedpur Burnlights requires 7 runs to win at 7.00 runs per over
Shreyas Iyer 67* (37b 7x4 3x6) Beuran Hendricks 4-0-34-1
Axar Patel 6 (5b 1x4 0x6) Mitchell McClenaghan 3-0-31-2
Dwaine Pretorius will start a new spell.
19.1 Dwaine Pretorius to Shreyas Iyer, 4, 133kph, D Pretorius flings this through at decent pace. Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the off side. Great square drive. No need to run for that. Four runs
19.2 Dwaine Pretorius to Shreyas Iyer, 1lb, 131kph, good and straight. S Iyer plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more to the total
19.3 Dwaine Pretorius to Axar Patel, 1, 130kph, D Pretorius puts his back into this delivery. Wicket to wicket delivery. A Patel swats this one and he trots through for the single
19.4 Dwaine Pretorius to Shreyas Iyer, 1, 130kph, D Pretorius is working up a decent pace here. S Iyer drives but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
Close of innings: Jamshedpur Burnlights - 179 / 5
Shreyas Iyer 72* (40)
KL Rahul 48 (31)
Mitchell McClenaghan 2 / 31
Dwaine Pretorius 1 / 26

JAMSHEDPUR BURNLIGHTS
BATTING SCORECARD

KL Rahul b M McClenaghan483161154.84
Nitish Ranac D Pretorius b H Ali8101080.00
Colin Munroc M McClenaghan b B Hendricks02000.00
Hardik Pandya b D Pretorius131310100.00
Shreyas Iyernot out724083180.00
Chris Morrisc D Wiese b M McClenaghan201611125.00
Axar Patelnot out7610116.67
DNB: Shreyas Gopal, Harshal Patel, Andrew Tye, Mohammed Siraj
Jamshedpur Burnlights - 179 / 5 Overs 19.4 RPO: 9.10
Extras: 10 WD: 2 NB: 0 B: 1 LB: 7

Partnerships

KL Rahul / Nitish Rana

16 (18)
KL Rahul / Colin Munro

5 (5)
KL Rahul / Hardik Pandya

26 (21)
KL Rahul / Shreyas Iyer

40 (25)
Chris Morris / Shreyas Iyer

72 (39)
Axar Patel / Shreyas Iyer

20 (12)
FOW: 1/16( Nitish Rana, 2.5), 2/21( Colin Munro, 3.4), 3/47( Hardik Pandya, 6.6), 4/87( KL Rahul, 11.1), 5/159( Chris Morris, 17.4),

TITANS
BOWLING SCORECARD

Hasan Ali4.003318.2500
Beuran Hendricks4.003418.5010
Dwaine Pretorius3.403218.7310
Mitchell McClenaghan3.0031210.3300
Mohammad Nabi2.0024012.0000
David Wiese3.001605.3300

Code:
And so the game draws to a tame conclusion with Jamshedpur Burnlights claiming an impressive victory by 5 wickets.

MATCH NOTES
-----------

MoM: Shreyas Iyer

Titans                   178/5 20 overs
Jamshedpur Burnlights    179/5 19.4 overs

Titans
. Aiden Markram 50 off 33 balls in 51 min
. AB de Villiers 50 off 32 balls in 46 min

Jamshedpur Burnlights
. Shreyas Iyer 50 off 30 balls in 45 min

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
ROUND 04

CHAMPIONS vs EDEN KNIGHTS
@Parth D @Yash. | @mohsin7827

VENUE: Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain
Champions
Eden Knights
:local: :wi: :bat: Evin Lewis
:local: :wi: :wkb: Johnson Charles
:os: :saf: :bat: Faf du Plessis
:local: :wi: :bat: Shimron Hetmyer
:os: :ban: :ar: Shakib Al Hasan
:local: :wi: :ar: Jason Holder :c:
:local: :wi: :ar: Rahkeem Cornwall
:os: :aus: :bwl: Jhye Richardson
:os: :nzf: :bwl: Lockie Ferguson
:local: :wi: :bwl: Sheldon Cottrell
:local: :wi: :bwl: Oshane Thomas
:local: :nzf: :wkb: Tim Seifert
:local: :nzf: :bat: Will Young
:os: :eng: :ar: Moeen Ali :c:
:local: :nzf: :bat: Mark Chapman
:os: :aus: :ar: Daniel Christian
:local: :nzf: :ar: James Neesham
:local: :nzf: :bat: Tom Blundell
:local: :nzf: :bat: Cole McConchie
:local: :nzf: :ar: Kyle Jamieson
:os: :saf: :bwl: Anrich Nortje
:os: :nep: :bwl: Sandeep Lamichhane

Champions won the toss and elected to bat first

Champions.png
CHAMPIONS INNINGS

The new batsman is Evin Lewis.
The new batsman is Johnson Charles.
The new bowler is Anrich Nortje.
0.1 Anrich Nortje to Evin Lewis, 1, 144kph, good length outside off stump. E Lewis leg glances but can't time it properly. They take a single
0.2 Anrich Nortje to Johnson Charles, 1, 146kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. J Charles puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
0.3 Anrich Nortje to Evin Lewis, 0, 144kph, short and straight. E Lewis plays it gently through the leg side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. E Lewis rightly sends him back
0.4 Anrich Nortje to Evin Lewis, 4, 146kph, A Nortje pitches that one on middle. No need to run for that. Four runs
0.5 Anrich Nortje to Evin Lewis, 1, 142kph, A Nortje is working up a good head of steam here. Excellent timing from E Lewis as he plays a leg glance. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
0.6 Anrich Nortje to Johnson Charles, 4, 143kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Can't cut it off. Four
End of over 1 (11 runs) Champions 11 / 0 (RR: 11.00)
Evin Lewis 6* (4b 1x4 0x6) Anrich Nortje 1-0-11-0
Johnson Charles 5 (2b 1x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Kyle Jamieson.
1.1 Kyle Jamieson to Evin Lewis, 1, 130kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
1.2 Kyle Jamieson to Johnson Charles, 0, 131kph, K Jamieson hits a short length just outside off. J Charles plays a punchy drive. Not in the gap
1.3 Kyle Jamieson to Johnson Charles, 0, 132kph, That one goes on straight. No run
1.4 Kyle Jamieson to Johnson Charles, 1lb, 132kph, Not much movement from this surface. J Charles swishes at this one and misses. One more
1.5 Kyle Jamieson to Evin Lewis, 0, 131kph, K Jamieson flings this through at decent pace. Good length outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
1.6 Kyle Jamieson to Evin Lewis, 1, 132kph, K Jamieson is working up a decent pace here. That continues on straight. Aggressive on-drive from E Lewis. Easy single to be had there
End of over 2 (3 runs) Champions 14 / 0 (RR: 7.00)
Evin Lewis 8* (7b 1x4 0x6) Kyle Jamieson 1-0-2-0
Johnson Charles 5 (5b 1x4 0x6) Anrich Nortje 1-0-11-0
The new bowler is James Neesham.
2.1 James Neesham to Evin Lewis, OUT, 120kph, J Neesham is struggling to find much pace off this surface. E Lewis played that with soft hands. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at 3rd man
Evin Lewis c S Lamichhane b J Neesham 8 (10m 8b 1x4 0x6) SR: 100.00
The new batsman is Faf du Plessis.
2.2 James Neesham to Faf du Plessis, 6, 120kph, J Neesham ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from F du Plessis as he plays a square drive. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
2.3 James Neesham to Faf du Plessis, 1, 120kph, No great pace there from J Neesham. Short length just outside off stump. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
2.4 James Neesham to Johnson Charles, 1, 120kph, No great pace there from J Neesham. J Charles square drives but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
2.5 James Neesham to Faf du Plessis, 1, 120kph, J Neesham pushes this through at no great pace. Short length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. That is a comfortable single
2.6 James Neesham to Johnson Charles, 1, 120kph, J Neesham is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he pitches that one just outside off. J Charles puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
End of over 3 (10 runs) Champions 24 / 1 (RR: 8.00)
Johnson Charles 7* (7b 1x4 0x6) James Neesham 1-0-10-1
Faf du Plessis 8 (3b 0x4 1x6) Kyle Jamieson 1-0-2-0
3.1 Kyle Jamieson to Johnson Charles, 1, 130kph, K Jamieson is working up a decent pace here. Short length just outside off stump. Well-timed cut there. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
3.2 Kyle Jamieson to Faf du Plessis, 0, 130kph, K Jamieson is working up a decent pace here. That continues on straight. F du Plessis plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. No runs taken
3.3 Kyle Jamieson to Faf du Plessis, 0, 130kph, K Jamieson puts his back into this delivery and he maintains a tight line just outside off. F du Plessis drives but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
3.4 Kyle Jamieson to Faf du Plessis, 4, 132kph, K Jamieson puts his back into this delivery. Aggressive pull from F du Plessis. No need to run for that. Four runs
3.5 Kyle Jamieson to Faf du Plessis, 1, 130kph, short length just outside off stump. F du Plessis plays a cut, but can't time it properly. One more
3.6 Kyle Jamieson to Johnson Charles, 0, 130kph, K Jamieson puts his back into this delivery. Not much movement from this surface. J Charles puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
End of over 4 (6 runs) Champions 30 / 1 (RR: 7.50)
Faf du Plessis 13* (7b 1x4 1x6) Kyle Jamieson 2-0-8-0
Johnson Charles 8 (9b 1x4 0x6) James Neesham 1-0-10-1
The new bowler is Sandeep Lamichhane.
4.1 Sandeep Lamichhane to Faf du Plessis, 4, 74kph, S Lamichhane floats a delivery to F du Plessis and he gets this one to grip and turn. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
4.2 Sandeep Lamichhane to Faf du Plessis, 0, 70kph, S Lamichhane tosses this one up to F du Plessis. That one goes on straight with the arm. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. No runs taken
4.3 Sandeep Lamichhane to Faf du Plessis, 0, 70kph, S Lamichhane floats a delivery to F du Plessis. F du Plessis puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
4.4 Sandeep Lamichhane to Faf du Plessis, 4, 80kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Not quite where F du Plessis intended it to go
4.5 Sandeep Lamichhane to Faf du Plessis, 6, 73kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
4.6 Sandeep Lamichhane to Faf du Plessis, 1, 77kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Excellent timing from F du Plessis as he plays a leg glance. The batsmen only take one
End of over 5 (15 runs) Champions 45 / 1 (RR: 9.00)
Faf du Plessis 28* (13b 3x4 2x6) Sandeep Lamichhane 1-0-15-0
Johnson Charles 8 (9b 1x4 0x6) Kyle Jamieson 2-0-8-0
5.1 Kyle Jamieson to Faf du Plessis, 2, 130kph, Not much movement from this surface. F du Plessis plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Two more to the total
5.2 Kyle Jamieson to Faf du Plessis, 4, 131kph, short and straight. Well-timed square drive there. That went to the boundary in a flash
5.3 Kyle Jamieson to Faf du Plessis, OUT, 132kph, K Jamieson puts his back into this delivery and he maintains an off stump line. F du Plessis was in no position to play that stroke. Daniel Christian is after it and takes a spectacular catch!
Faf du Plessis c D Christian b K Jamieson 34 (16m 16b 4x4 2x6) SR: 212.50
The new batsman is Shimron Hetmyer.
5.4 Kyle Jamieson to Shimron Hetmyer, 0, 130kph, Not much movement from this surface. Is quick to cut off the single
5.5 Kyle Jamieson to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 130kph, K Jamieson puts his back into this delivery and he maintains an off stump line. S Hetmyer trots through for the single
5.6 Kyle Jamieson to Johnson Charles, 1, 130kph, That one goes on straight. J Charles plays it gently through the off side. One more
End of over 6 (8 runs) Champions 53 / 2 (RR: 8.83)
Johnson Charles 9* (10b 1x4 0x6) Kyle Jamieson 3-0-16-1
Shimron Hetmyer 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Sandeep Lamichhane 1-0-15-0
The new bowler is Moeen Ali.
6.1 Moeen Ali to Johnson Charles, 0, 70kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. No runs taken
6.2 Moeen Ali to Johnson Charles, 2, 70kph, M Ali tosses this one up to J Charles. Gentle offie turns into the batsman. Two more added to the total
6.3 Moeen Ali to Johnson Charles, 1, 72kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. J Charles cuts but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
6.4 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 83kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. That is a comfortable single
6.5 Moeen Ali to Johnson Charles, OUT, 86kph, J Charles miscues a cover drive. Loose stroke from J Charles as the ball takes the edge and is caught
Johnson Charles c +T Blundell b M Ali 12 (31m 14b 1x4 0x6) SR: 85.71
The new batsman is Shakib Al Hasan.
6.6 Moeen Ali to Shakib Al Hasan, 0, 79kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. M Ali gets this one to grip and turn. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. No runs taken
End of over 7 (4 runs) Champions 57 / 3 (RR: 8.14)
Shimron Hetmyer 2* (3b 0x4 0x6) Moeen Ali 1-0-4-1
Shakib Al Hasan 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Kyle Jamieson 3-0-16-1
The new bowler is Daniel Christian.
7.1 Daniel Christian to Shimron Hetmyer, 4, 130kph, D Christian pushes this through at no great pace. That continues on straight. S Hetmyer plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Four more to the total
7.2 Daniel Christian to Shimron Hetmyer, 1lb, 132kph, D Christian maintains a tight line on middle. S Hetmyer swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
7.3 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 4, 132kph, D Christian flings this through at decent pace. Short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Through deep forward mid-wicket for four. Imperious
7.4 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 132kph, D Christian puts his back into this delivery. S Al Hasan plays it gently through the off side. That is an excellent call by S Al Hasan. One run
7.5 Daniel Christian to Shimron Hetmyer, 0, 132kph, D Christian is working up a decent pace here and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from S Hetmyer as he plays a pull. No runs taken
7.6 Daniel Christian to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 132kph, short length outside off stump. Well-timed on-drive there. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
End of over 8 (11 runs) Champions 68 / 3 (RR: 8.50)
Shimron Hetmyer 7* (7b 1x4 0x6) Daniel Christian 1-0-10-0
Shakib Al Hasan 5 (3b 1x4 0x6) Moeen Ali 1-0-4-1
8.1 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 0, 86kph, M Ali fires in a quicker one. The offie now and it turns away from the batsman. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Hetmyer rightly sends him back
8.2 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 72kph, M Ali tosses this one up to S Hetmyer and he plays it gently through the leg side. They take a single
8.3 Moeen Ali to Shakib Al Hasan, 0, 73kph, M Ali tosses this one up to S Al Hasan. The offie now and it turns away from the batsman. S Al Hasan played that with soft hands. Is quick to cut off the single
8.4 Moeen Ali to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 70kph, full length outside off stump. S Al Hasan pushes this ball through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
8.5 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 2, 80kph, full length outside off stump. Excellent timing from S Hetmyer as he plays an on-drive. Two more runs
8.6 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 70kph, Gentle offie turns away from the batsman. Excellent timing from S Hetmyer as he plays a late cut. One more
End of over 9 (5 runs) Champions 73 / 3 (RR: 8.11)
Shimron Hetmyer 11* (11b 1x4 0x6) Moeen Ali 2-0-9-1
Shakib Al Hasan 6 (5b 1x4 0x6) Daniel Christian 1-0-10-0
Kyle Jamieson will start a new spell.
Eden Knights adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover. Out goes 2nd slip, cover
9.1 Kyle Jamieson to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 132kph, K Jamieson bowls this gun-barrel straight. That is a comfortable single
9.2 Kyle Jamieson to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 130kph, S Al Hasan plays it gently through the leg side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
9.3 Kyle Jamieson to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 130kph, That continues on straight. S Hetmyer plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
9.4 Kyle Jamieson to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 130kph, short and straight. Well-timed drive there. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
9.5 Kyle Jamieson to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 132kph, K Jamieson puts his back into this delivery. That one goes on straight. S Hetmyer plays it gently through the leg side. One more
9.6 Kyle Jamieson to Shakib Al Hasan, 0, 130kph, K Jamieson flings this through at decent pace. Wicket to wicket delivery. S Al Hasan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
K Jamieson finishes up with a good, solid spell.
Kyle Jamieson 1 / 21 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 10 (5 runs) Champions 78 / 3 (RR: 7.80)
Shimron Hetmyer 14* (14b 1x4 0x6) Kyle Jamieson 4-0-21-1
Shakib Al Hasan 8 (8b 1x4 0x6) Moeen Ali 2-0-9-1
10.1 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 0, 72kph, M Ali tosses this one up to S Hetmyer. That one goes on straight with the arm. S Hetmyer plays a leg glance, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. Hit straight to the fielder at gully. No run
10.2 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 87kph, full length outside off stump. S Hetmyer plays it gently through the off side. One more
10.3 Moeen Ali to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 73kph, M Ali floats a delivery to S Al Hasan. A hint of turn away from. S Al Hasan plays it gently through the off side. That is an excellent call by S Al Hasan. One run
10.4 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 4, 70kph, That's a boundary
10.5 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 0, 77kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. S Hetmyer swats this one. Is quick to cut off the single
10.6 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 2, 70kph, S Hetmyer swats this one. Two more to the total
End of over 11 (8 runs) Champions 86 / 3 (RR: 7.82)
Shakib Al Hasan 9* (9b 1x4 0x6) Moeen Ali 3-0-17-1
Shimron Hetmyer 21 (19b 2x4 0x6) Kyle Jamieson 4-0-21-1
Anrich Nortje will start a new spell.
11.1 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 143kph, S Al Hasan on-drives but can't time it properly. They take a single
11.2 Anrich Nortje to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 146kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Well-timed square drive there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
11.3 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 2, 146kph, A Nortje is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Two runs
11.4 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 0, 146kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. No run
11.5 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 4, 143kph, A Nortje is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. S Al Hasan plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Very classy from S Al Hasan - no stopping this one
11.6 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 6, 146kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. S Al Hasan lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes
End of over 12 (14 runs) Champions 100 / 3 (RR: 8.33)
Shimron Hetmyer 22* (20b 2x4 0x6) Anrich Nortje 2-0-25-0
Shakib Al Hasan 22 (14b 2x4 1x6) Moeen Ali 3-0-17-1
12.1 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 0, 79kph, S Hetmyer puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
12.2 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 4, 86kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. S Hetmyer plays a punchy leg glance. Four more to the total
12.3 Moeen Ali to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 76kph, M Ali pushes this one through slightly quicker. Gentle offie turns away from the batsman. S Hetmyer on-drives but doesn't time it at all. That is an excellent call by S Hetmyer. One run
12.4 Moeen Ali to Shakib Al Hasan, 0, 77kph, M Ali pushes this one through slightly quicker. S Al Hasan plays a leg glance, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. Is quick to cut off the single
12.5 Moeen Ali to Shakib Al Hasan, 4, 81kph, Excellent timing from S Al Hasan as he plays an on-drive. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
12.6 Moeen Ali to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 70kph, Gentle offie turns away from the batsman. S Al Hasan plays a cut, but can't time it properly. One more to the total
A tad expensive from M Ali, but a decent outing for him today.
Moeen Ali 1 / 27 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 13 (10 runs) Champions 110 / 3 (RR: 8.46)
Shakib Al Hasan 27* (17b 3x4 1x6) Moeen Ali 4-0-27-1
Shimron Hetmyer 27 (23b 3x4 0x6) Anrich Nortje 2-0-25-0
James Neesham will start a new spell.
13.1 James Neesham to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 121kph, Excellent timing from S Al Hasan as he plays an on-drive. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
13.2 James Neesham to Shimron Hetmyer, 3, 120kph, J Neesham maintains an off stump line. Three more
13.3 James Neesham to Shakib Al Hasan, 0, 120kph, S Al Hasan plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Not in the gap
13.4 James Neesham to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 120kph, No great pace there from J Neesham. Short length outside off stump. S Al Hasan plays a drive, but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
13.5 James Neesham to Shimron Hetmyer, 4, 120kph, No great pace there from J Neesham. Excellent timing from S Hetmyer as he plays an on-drive. That runs away for four
13.6 James Neesham to Shimron Hetmyer, 6, 120kph, J Neesham ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he pitches that one outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
End of over 14 (15 runs) Champions 125 / 3 (RR: 8.93)
Shakib Al Hasan 29* (20b 3x4 1x6) James Neesham 2-0-25-1
Shimron Hetmyer 40 (26b 4x4 1x6) Moeen Ali 4-0-27-1
Daniel Christian will start a new spell.
14.1 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 6, 133kph, Not much movement from this surface. Aggressive cover drive from S Al Hasan. Going going gone! Six
14.2 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 0, 130kph, D Christian flings this through at decent pace and he maintains an off stump line. S Al Hasan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Al Hasan rightly sends him back
14.3 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 130kph, short length outside off stump. S Al Hasan hooks but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
14.4 Daniel Christian to Shimron Hetmyer, 4, 131kph, Four more to the total
14.5 Daniel Christian to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 130kph, D Christian is working up a decent pace here. Short length on middle stump. S Hetmyer on-drives but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
14.6 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 2, 130kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
End of over 15 (14 runs) Champions 139 / 3 (RR: 9.27)
Shimron Hetmyer 45* (28b 5x4 1x6) Daniel Christian 2-0-24-0
Shakib Al Hasan 38 (24b 3x4 2x6) James Neesham 2-0-25-1
Anrich Nortje will start a new spell.
15.1 Anrich Nortje to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 145kph, Not much movement from this surface. Well-timed on-drive there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
15.2 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 141kph, A Nortje maintains a tight line outside off. S Al Hasan leg glances but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
15.3 Anrich Nortje to Shimron Hetmyer, 2, 146kph, A Nortje hits a good length outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
15.4 Anrich Nortje to Shimron Hetmyer, 1, 142kph, A Nortje hurls this through and he pitches that one on middle. S Hetmyer plays a punchy on-drive. They take a single
15.5 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 3, 142kph, short and straight. Good effort in the deep keeps it down to three
15.6 Anrich Nortje to Shimron Hetmyer, 4, 143kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Four more to the total
That's S Hetmyer's 50! Well played.
End of over 16 (12 runs) Champions 151 / 3 (RR: 9.44)
Shakib Al Hasan 42* (26b 3x4 2x6) Anrich Nortje 3-0-37-0
Shimron Hetmyer 53 (32b 6x4 1x6) Daniel Christian 2-0-24-0
16.1 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 2, 132kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Drops a sitter. Two more to the total
16.2 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 4, 132kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. The ball races away for a boundary
That brings up the phundred partnership between these two. Fantastic effort from S Al Hasan and S Hetmyer.
16.3 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 4, 132kph, D Christian puts his back into this delivery. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Four all the way
That's S Al Hasan's 50! Well played.
16.4 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 0, 131kph, That one goes on straight. S Al Hasan plays it gently through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-wicket. No run
16.5 Daniel Christian to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 130kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the leg side. Great hook. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
16.6 Daniel Christian to Shimron Hetmyer, 4, 132kph, D Christian flings this through at decent pace. Not much movement from this surface. S Hetmyer plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
End of over 17 (15 runs) Champions 166 / 3 (RR: 9.76)
Shakib Al Hasan 53* (31b 5x4 2x6) Daniel Christian 3-0-39-0
Shimron Hetmyer 57 (33b 7x4 1x6) Anrich Nortje 3-0-37-0
17.1 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 6, 140kph, A Nortje is working up a good head of steam here. Excellent timing from S Al Hasan as he plays a square drive. Going going gone! Six
17.2 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 3, 146kph, They come back for a third. Brilliant running
17.3 Anrich Nortje to Shimron Hetmyer, OUT, 143kph, A Nortje is working up a good head of steam here. Short length outside off stump. S Hetmyer can't get the on-drive away. Direct hit by (S Lamichhane) and he is gone!
Shimron Hetmyer run out (S Lamichhane) 57 (56m 34b 7x4 1x6) SR: 167.65
The new batsman is Jason Holder.
17.4 Anrich Nortje to Jason Holder, 0, 144kph, That continues on straight. J Holder drives but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
17.5 Anrich Nortje to Jason Holder, 1, 145kph, That one goes on straight. J Holder plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
17.6 Anrich Nortje to Shakib Al Hasan, 4, 137kph, S Al Hasan plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. The ball races away for a boundary
Not the best of outings from A Nortje. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Anrich Nortje 0 / 51 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 18 (14 runs) Champions 180 / 4 (RR: 10.00)
Jason Holder 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Anrich Nortje 4-0-51-0
Shakib Al Hasan 66 (34b 6x4 3x6) Daniel Christian 3-0-39-0
James Neesham will start a new spell.
18.1 James Neesham to Jason Holder, 1, 120kph, Well-timed drive there. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
18.2 James Neesham to Shakib Al Hasan, 0, 120kph, J Neesham is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Wicket to wicket delivery. Aggressive cut from S Al Hasan. No runs taken
18.3 James Neesham to Shakib Al Hasan, 4, 120kph, No great pace there from J Neesham and he maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
18.4 James Neesham to Shakib Al Hasan, 1, 120kph, This one is military medium from J Neesham. Short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Single taken
18.5 James Neesham to Jason Holder, 4, 120kph, J Neesham ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Not much movement from this surface. J Holder plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. Four more to the total
18.6 James Neesham to Jason Holder, 0, 120kph, J Neesham pushes this through at no great pace and he maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. No run
End of over 19 (10 runs) Champions 190 / 4 (RR: 10.00)
Shakib Al Hasan 71* (37b 7x4 3x6) James Neesham 3-0-35-1
Jason Holder 6 (5b 1x4 0x6) Anrich Nortje 4-0-51-0
Sandeep Lamichhane will start a new spell.
19.1 Sandeep Lamichhane to Shakib Al Hasan, OUT, 76kph, A little more pace on this one. Full length outside off stump. S Al Hasan played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Shakib Al Hasan b S Lamichhane 71 (59m 38b 7x4 3x6) SR: 186.84
The new batsman is Rahkeem Cornwall.
19.2 Sandeep Lamichhane to Rahkeem Cornwall, 1, 71kph, R Cornwall plays a cover drive, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. That is a comfortable single
19.3 Sandeep Lamichhane to Jason Holder, 0, 82kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Defensively played. J Holder struck that too firmly to take the single
19.4 Sandeep Lamichhane to Jason Holder, 1lb, 72kph, S Lamichhane tosses this one up to J Holder. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more to the total
19.5 Sandeep Lamichhane to Rahkeem Cornwall, 0, 73kph, full length just outside off stump. Well-timed cut there. No run
19.6 Sandeep Lamichhane to Rahkeem Cornwall, 6, 94kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. R Cornwall plays a punchy cut. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
End of over 20 (8 runs) Champions 198 / 5 (RR: 9.90)
Jason Holder 6* (7b 1x4 0x6) Sandeep Lamichhane 2-0-22-1
Rahkeem Cornwall 7 (3b 0x4 1x6) James Neesham 3-0-35-1
Close of innings: Champions - 198 / 5
Shakib Al Hasan 71 (38)
Shimron Hetmyer 57 (34)
Kyle Jamieson 1 / 21
Sandeep Lamichhane 1 / 22

CHAMPIONS
BATTING SCORECARD

Evin Lewisc S Lamichhane b J Neesham8810100.00
Johnson Charlesc +T Blundell b M Ali12141085.71
Faf du Plessisc D Christian b K Jamieson341642212.50
Shimron Hetmyer run out (S Lamichhane)573471167.65
Shakib Al Hasan b S Lamichhane713873186.84
Jason Holdernot out671085.71
Rahkeem Cornwallnot out7301233.33
DNB: Jhye Richardson, Lockie Ferguson, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas
Champions - 198 / 5 Overs 20 RPO: 9.90
Extras: 3 WD: 0 NB: 0 B: 0 LB: 3

Partnerships

Evin Lewis / Johnson Charles

14 (13)
Faf du Plessis / Johnson Charles

37 (20)
Shimron Hetmyer / Johnson Charles

6 (8)
Shimron Hetmyer / Shakib Al Hasan

118 (64)
Jason Holder / Shakib Al Hasan

15 (10)
Jason Holder / Rahkeem Cornwall

8 (5)
FOW: 1/14( Evin Lewis, 2.1), 2/51( Faf du Plessis, 5.3), 3/57( Johnson Charles, 6.5), 4/175( Shimron Hetmyer, 17.3), 5/190( Shakib Al Hasan, 19.1),

EDEN KNIGHTS
BOWLING SCORECARD

Anrich Nortje4.0051012.7500
Kyle Jamieson4.002115.2500
James Neesham3.0035111.6700
Sandeep Lamichhane2.0022111.0000
Moeen Ali4.002716.7500
Daniel Christian3.0039013.0000

Eden Knights requires 193 runs to win from 20 overs at 9.95 runs per over

Eden Knights.png
EDEN KNIGHTS INNINGS

The new batsman is Tim Seifert.
The new batsman is Will Young.
The new bowler is Lockie Ferguson.
0.1 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 0, 149kph, T Seifert plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. T Seifert struck that too firmly to take the single
0.2 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 4, 148kph, L Ferguson is working up a good head of steam here. Excellent timing from T Seifert as he plays a late cut. Four more to the total
0.3 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 0, 145kph, T Seifert plays it gently through the off side
0.4 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 0, 148kph, L Ferguson hurls this through and he pitches that one just outside off. T Seifert puts bat to ball but mistimes it
0.5 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 1lb, 140kph, L Ferguson hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. T Seifert is beaten by the movement. One more
0.6 Lockie Ferguson to Will Young, 1, 144kph, Excellent timing from W Young as he plays a cover drive. One more
End of over 1 (6 runs) Eden Knights 6 / 0 (RR: 6.00, RRR: 10.11)
Eden Knights requires 193 runs to win at 10.16 runs per over
Will Young 1* (1b 0x4 0x6) Lockie Ferguson 1-0-5-0
Tim Seifert 4 (5b 1x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Jhye Richardson.
1.1 Jhye Richardson to Will Young, 0, 143kph, That continues on straight. Defended off the back foot
1.2 Jhye Richardson to Will Young, 4, 144kph, J Richardson hurls this through and he pitches that one just outside off. Not quite where W Young intended it to go
1.3 Jhye Richardson to Will Young, 1, 143kph, J Richardson maintains an off stump line. Well-timed drive there. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
1.4 Jhye Richardson to Tim Seifert, 1lb, 141kph, J Richardson hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. T Seifert is beaten by the movement. One more
1.5 Jhye Richardson to Will Young, 1, 141kph, short and straight. W Young played that with soft hands. That is an excellent call by W Young. One run
1.6 Jhye Richardson to Tim Seifert, 4, 143kph, J Richardson is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length just outside off. Well-timed square drive there. The ball races away for a boundary
End of over 2 (11 runs) Eden Knights 17 / 0 (RR: 8.50, RRR: 10.06)
Eden Knights requires 182 runs to win at 10.11 runs per over
Will Young 7* (5b 1x4 0x6) Jhye Richardson 1-0-10-0
Tim Seifert 8 (7b 2x4 0x6) Lockie Ferguson 1-0-5-0
2.1 Lockie Ferguson to Will Young, 0, 145kph, L Ferguson is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line on middle. Well-timed leg glance there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. W Young rightly sends him back
2.2 Lockie Ferguson to Will Young, 1, 148kph, L Ferguson hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. W Young puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
2.3 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 1, 145kph, L Ferguson bowls this gun-barrel straight. T Seifert swats this one. One more to the total
2.4 Lockie Ferguson to Will Young, 1, 143kph, L Ferguson bowls this gun-barrel straight. Aggressive drive from W Young. Easy single to be had there
2.5 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 1, 147kph, L Ferguson maintains an off stump line. T Seifert puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
2.6 Lockie Ferguson to Will Young, 0, 144kph, short and straight. W Young struck that too firmly to take the single
End of over 3 (4 runs) Eden Knights 21 / 0 (RR: 7.00, RRR: 10.41)
Eden Knights requires 178 runs to win at 10.47 runs per over
Tim Seifert 10* (9b 2x4 0x6) Lockie Ferguson 2-0-9-0
Will Young 9 (9b 1x4 0x6) Jhye Richardson 1-0-10-0
The new bowler is Sheldon Cottrell.
3.1 Sheldon Cottrell to Tim Seifert, 1b, 136kph, S Cottrell bowls this gun-barrel straight. T Seifert is beaten by the movement. One more to the total
3.2 Sheldon Cottrell to Will Young, 2, 135kph, S Cottrell pitches that one on middle. W Young swats this one and he takes a couple of runs
3.3 Sheldon Cottrell to Will Young, 4, 135kph, S Cottrell flings this through at decent pace. W Young plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. Very classy from W Young - no stopping this one
3.4 Sheldon Cottrell to Will Young, 1, 134kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. W Young puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
3.5 Sheldon Cottrell to Tim Seifert, 1, 131kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. T Seifert puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
3.6 Sheldon Cottrell to Will Young, 0, 133kph, W Young plays a cut, but can't time it properly. No run
End of over 4 (9 runs) Eden Knights 30 / 0 (RR: 7.50, RRR: 10.50)
Eden Knights requires 169 runs to win at 10.56 runs per over
Tim Seifert 11* (11b 2x4 0x6) Sheldon Cottrell 1-0-8-0
Will Young 16 (13b 2x4 0x6) Lockie Ferguson 2-0-9-0
The new bowler is Oshane Thomas.
4.1 Oshane Thomas to Tim Seifert, 1lb, 142kph, That is an ungainly shot - T Seifert is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
4.2 Oshane Thomas to Will Young, 1, 144kph, W Young plays a cut, but can't time it properly. Single taken
4.3 Oshane Thomas to Tim Seifert, 1, 141kph, O Thomas is working up a good head of steam here. T Seifert cuts but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
4.4 Oshane Thomas to Will Young, 1, 142kph, Not much movement from this surface. W Young puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
4.5 Oshane Thomas to Tim Seifert, 1lb, 140kph, O Thomas maintains an off stump line. T Seifert swishes at this one and misses. One more
4.6 Oshane Thomas to Will Young, 2, 144kph, O Thomas is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. Two more to the total
End of over 5 (7 runs) Eden Knights 37 / 0 (RR: 7.40, RRR: 10.73)
Eden Knights requires 162 runs to win at 10.80 runs per over
Tim Seifert 12* (14b 2x4 0x6) Oshane Thomas 1-0-5-0
Will Young 20 (16b 2x4 0x6) Sheldon Cottrell 1-0-8-0
The new bowler is Jason Holder.
5.1 Jason Holder to Tim Seifert, WIDE, This delivery just skims past T Seifert's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
5.1 Jason Holder to Tim Seifert, 1, 133kph, J Holder puts his back into this delivery. Wicket to wicket delivery. T Seifert swats this one and he trots through for the single
5.2 Jason Holder to Will Young, 4, 132kph, J Holder flings this through at decent pace. Not much movement from this surface. W Young plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
5.3 Jason Holder to Will Young, 2, 133kph, J Holder flings this through at decent pace. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
5.4 Jason Holder to Will Young, 1lb, 135kph, That is an ungainly shot - W Young is lucky not to have edged that. One more
5.5 Jason Holder to Tim Seifert, 1, 132kph, T Seifert pulls but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
5.6 Jason Holder to Will Young, 1, 135kph, Not much movement from this surface. W Young puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
End of over 6 (11 runs) Eden Knights 48 / 0 (RR: 8.00, RRR: 10.71)
Eden Knights requires 151 runs to win at 10.79 runs per over
Will Young 27* (20b 3x4 0x6) Jason Holder 1-0-10-0
Tim Seifert 14 (16b 2x4 0x6) Oshane Thomas 1-0-5-0
Champions adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
6.1 Oshane Thomas to Will Young, 0, 144kph, W Young cuts but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
6.2 Oshane Thomas to Will Young, 1, 142kph, W Young plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
6.3 Oshane Thomas to Tim Seifert, 2, 144kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
6.4 Oshane Thomas to Tim Seifert, 4, 141kph, O Thomas is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
6.5 Oshane Thomas to Tim Seifert, 1, 140kph, O Thomas is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. T Seifert drives but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
6.6 Oshane Thomas to Will Young, 1, 140kph, O Thomas bowls this gun-barrel straight. W Young plays a punchy drive. Single taken
End of over 7 (9 runs) Eden Knights 57 / 0 (RR: 8.14, RRR: 10.85)
Eden Knights requires 142 runs to win at 10.92 runs per over
Will Young 29* (23b 3x4 0x6) Oshane Thomas 2-0-14-0
Tim Seifert 21 (19b 3x4 0x6) Jason Holder 1-0-10-0
Lockie Ferguson will start a new spell.
7.1 Lockie Ferguson to Will Young, 3, 148kph, L Ferguson is working up a good head of steam here. Good length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Good effort in the deep keeps it down to three
7.2 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 0, 145kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. T Seifert puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
7.3 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 2, 144kph, L Ferguson bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from T Seifert as he plays a drive. Two more runs
7.4 Lockie Ferguson to Tim Seifert, 1, 145kph, L Ferguson pitches that one just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
7.5 Lockie Ferguson to Will Young, 6, 148kph, L Ferguson maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from W Young as he plays a drive. W Young hammers this for six
7.6 Lockie Ferguson to Will Young, 0, 143kph, L Ferguson hits a short length just outside off. W Young drives but can't time it properly
End of over 8 (12 runs) Eden Knights 69 / 0 (RR: 8.63, RRR: 10.75)
Eden Knights requires 130 runs to win at 10.83 runs per over
Tim Seifert 24* (22b 3x4 0x6) Lockie Ferguson 3-0-21-0
Will Young 38 (26b 3x4 1x6) Oshane Thomas 2-0-14-0
The new bowler is Shakib Al Hasan.
8.1 Shakib Al Hasan to Tim Seifert, 1, 80kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Excellent timing from T Seifert as he plays a leg glance. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
8.2 Shakib Al Hasan to Will Young, 1, 79kph, A little more pace on this one. S Al Hasan rips an offie that turns viciously away from the batsman. W Young puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
8.3 Shakib Al Hasan to Tim Seifert, 0, 78kph, T Seifert plays a punchy cut
8.4 Shakib Al Hasan to Tim Seifert, 0, 70kph, The straight one now. T Seifert plays a punchy cover drive. Not in the gap
8.5 Shakib Al Hasan to Tim Seifert, 1, 71kph, T Seifert plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
8.6 Shakib Al Hasan to Will Young, 4, 71kph, Excellent timing from W Young as he plays a square drive. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
End of over 9 (7 runs) Eden Knights 76 / 0 (RR: 8.44, RRR: 11.09)
Eden Knights requires 123 runs to win at 11.18 runs per over
Tim Seifert 26* (26b 3x4 0x6) Shakib Al Hasan 1-0-7-0
Will Young 43 (28b 4x4 1x6) Lockie Ferguson 3-0-21-0
Sheldon Cottrell will start a new spell.
9.1 Sheldon Cottrell to Tim Seifert, 0, 133kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. T Seifert plays a punchy on-drive. Not in the gap
9.2 Sheldon Cottrell to Tim Seifert, 4, 133kph, S Cottrell is working up a decent pace here and he maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from T Seifert as he plays a leg glance. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
9.3 Sheldon Cottrell to Tim Seifert, 4, 135kph, That one goes on straight. Four more to the total
9.4 Sheldon Cottrell to Tim Seifert, 1, 135kph, S Cottrell puts his back into this delivery and he pitches that one on middle. T Seifert cuts but doesn't time it at all and he trots through for the single
9.5 Sheldon Cottrell to Will Young, 1, 131kph, S Cottrell is working up a decent pace here. That continues on straight. W Young late cuts but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
9.6 Sheldon Cottrell to Tim Seifert, 1, 133kph, S Cottrell pitches that one just outside off. The batsmen only take one
End of over 10 (11 runs) Eden Knights 87 / 0 (RR: 8.70, RRR: 11.10)
Eden Knights requires 112 runs to win at 11.20 runs per over
Tim Seifert 36* (31b 5x4 0x6) Sheldon Cottrell 2-0-19-0
Will Young 44 (29b 4x4 1x6) Shakib Al Hasan 1-0-7-0
10.1 Shakib Al Hasan to Tim Seifert, OUT, 81kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. T Seifert completely mishits a cut. BOWLED HIM!
Tim Seifert b S Al Hasan 36 (50m 32b 5x4 0x6) SR: 112.50
The new batsman is Moeen Ali.
10.2 Shakib Al Hasan to Moeen Ali, 0, 70kph, S Al Hasan tosses this one up to M Ali and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. M Ali plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Is quick to cut off the single
10.3 Shakib Al Hasan to Moeen Ali, 0, 72kph, Excellent timing from M Ali as he plays a leg glance. Is quick to cut off the single
10.4 Shakib Al Hasan to Moeen Ali, 1, 72kph, Big turn from the spinner. M Ali puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
10.5 Shakib Al Hasan to Will Young, OUT, 78kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. W Young played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Will Young b S Al Hasan 44 (52m 30b 4x4 1x6) SR: 146.67
The new batsman is Mark Chapman.
10.6 Shakib Al Hasan to Mark Chapman, 0, 73kph, S Al Hasan gives this one some air. A big offie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance
End of over 11 (1 runs) Eden Knights 88 / 2 (RR: 8.00, RRR: 12.22)
Eden Knights requires 111 runs to win at 12.33 runs per over
Moeen Ali 1* (3b 0x4 0x6) Shakib Al Hasan 2-0-8-2
Mark Chapman 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) Sheldon Cottrell 2-0-19-0
The new bowler is Rahkeem Cornwall.
11.1 Rahkeem Cornwall to Moeen Ali, 1, 70kph, Gentle offie turns away from the batsman. M Ali puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
11.2 Rahkeem Cornwall to Mark Chapman, 1, 70kph, The offie now and it turns away from the batsman. M Chapman plays it gently through the off side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
11.3 Rahkeem Cornwall to Moeen Ali, 4, 78kph, full length outside off stump. M Ali plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. Can't cut it off. Four
11.4 Rahkeem Cornwall to Moeen Ali, 1, 80kph, M Ali puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
11.5 Rahkeem Cornwall to Mark Chapman, 4, 72kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. That runs away for four
11.6 Rahkeem Cornwall to Mark Chapman, 6, 76kph, A little more pace on this one. Well-timed on-drive there. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
End of over 12 (17 runs) Eden Knights 105 / 2 (RR: 8.75, RRR: 11.63)
Eden Knights requires 94 runs to win at 11.75 runs per over
Moeen Ali 7* (6b 1x4 0x6) Rahkeem Cornwall 1-0-17-0
Mark Chapman 11 (4b 1x4 1x6) Shakib Al Hasan 2-0-8-2
12.1 Shakib Al Hasan to Moeen Ali, 0, 72kph, S Al Hasan floats a delivery to M Ali and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. M Ali plays a punchy square drive. Not in the gap
12.2 Shakib Al Hasan to Moeen Ali, 1, 72kph, M Ali plays it gently through the leg side. The batsmen only take one
12.3 Shakib Al Hasan to Mark Chapman, 0, 77kph, S Al Hasan pushes this one through slightly quicker. That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. Aggressive on-drive from M Chapman and he struck that too firmly to take the single
12.4 Shakib Al Hasan to Mark Chapman, 1, 71kph, S Al Hasan floats a delivery to M Chapman. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. M Chapman trots through for the single
12.5 Shakib Al Hasan to Moeen Ali, 4, 72kph, S Al Hasan puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. M Ali swats this one. Four runs
12.6 Shakib Al Hasan to Moeen Ali, 2, 75kph, A little more pace on this one. M Ali takes a couple of runs
End of over 13 (8 runs) Eden Knights 113 / 2 (RR: 8.69, RRR: 12.14)
Eden Knights requires 86 runs to win at 12.29 runs per over
Mark Chapman 12* (6b 1x4 1x6) Shakib Al Hasan 3-0-16-2
Moeen Ali 14 (10b 2x4 0x6) Rahkeem Cornwall 1-0-17-0
Oshane Thomas will start a new spell.
13.1 Oshane Thomas to Mark Chapman, 1, 143kph, O Thomas maintains a tight line outside off. M Chapman on-drives but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by M Chapman. One run
13.2 Oshane Thomas to Moeen Ali, 4, 144kph, O Thomas is working up a good head of steam here. M Ali swats this one. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
13.3 Oshane Thomas to Moeen Ali, 6, 140kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the off side. Great square drive. That is a monstrous hit! SIX
13.4 Oshane Thomas to Moeen Ali, 1, 144kph, M Ali plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
13.5 Oshane Thomas to Mark Chapman, 1, 140kph, O Thomas is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line outside off. Well-timed cover drive there. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
13.6 Oshane Thomas to Moeen Ali, 0, 144kph, That continues on straight. Jhye Richardson drops a sitter. Not in the gap
End of over 14 (13 runs) Eden Knights 126 / 2 (RR: 9.00, RRR: 12.00)
Eden Knights requires 73 runs to win at 12.17 runs per over
Mark Chapman 14* (8b 1x4 1x6) Oshane Thomas 3-0-27-0
Moeen Ali 25 (14b 3x4 1x6) Shakib Al Hasan 3-0-16-2
14.1 Shakib Al Hasan to Mark Chapman, 0, 70kph, S Al Hasan gives this one some air. M Chapman plays it gently through the leg side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. M Chapman rightly sends him back
14.2 Shakib Al Hasan to Mark Chapman, 4, 70kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Four runs
14.3 Shakib Al Hasan to Mark Chapman, 1b, 73kph, S Al Hasan tosses this one up to M Chapman. A hint of turn into. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more to the total
14.4 Shakib Al Hasan to Moeen Ali, OUT, 72kph, M Ali completely mishits a square drive. BOWLED HIM!
Moeen Ali b S Al Hasan 25 (18m 15b 3x4 1x6) SR: 166.67
The new batsman is Daniel Christian.
14.5 Shakib Al Hasan to Daniel Christian, 0, 79kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Excellent timing from D Christian as he plays an on-drive. No runs taken
14.6 Shakib Al Hasan to Daniel Christian, 1lb, 74kph, S Al Hasan gives this one some air. Big turn from the spinner. That is an ungainly shot - D Christian is lucky not to have edged that. One more
S Al Hasan finishes up with a good, solid spell.
Shakib Al Hasan 3 / 20 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 15 (6 runs) Eden Knights 132 / 3 (RR: 8.80, RRR: 13.20)
Eden Knights requires 67 runs to win at 13.40 runs per over
Daniel Christian 0* (2b 0x4 0x6) Shakib Al Hasan 4-0-20-3
Mark Chapman 18 (11b 2x4 1x6) Oshane Thomas 3-0-27-0
Jhye Richardson will start a new spell.
15.1 Jhye Richardson to Daniel Christian, 1, 143kph, J Richardson maintains a tight line just outside off. D Christian square drives but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
15.2 Jhye Richardson to Mark Chapman, 1, 144kph, J Richardson maintains a tight line outside off. Aggressive leg glance from M Chapman. The batsmen only take one
15.3 Jhye Richardson to Daniel Christian, 1lb, 144kph, J Richardson is working up a good head of steam here. Short length just outside off stump. D Christian is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more
15.4 Jhye Richardson to Mark Chapman, OUT, 140kph, M Chapman played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Mark Chapman b J Richardson 19 (20m 13b 2x4 1x6) SR: 146.15
The new batsman is James Neesham.
15.5 Jhye Richardson to James Neesham, 0, 144kph, short and straight. J Neesham played that with soft hands. No run
15.6 Jhye Richardson to James Neesham, 1lb, 141kph, J Neesham is beaten by the movement. One more to the total
End of over 16 (4 runs) Eden Knights 136 / 4 (RR: 8.50, RRR: 15.50)
Eden Knights requires 63 runs to win at 15.75 runs per over
James Neesham 0* (2b 0x4 0x6) Jhye Richardson 2-0-12-1
Daniel Christian 1 (4b 0x4 0x6) Shakib Al Hasan 4-0-20-3
Jason Holder will start a new spell.
16.1 Jason Holder to James Neesham, 1lb, 136kph, J Holder hits a short length on middle. J Neesham swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
16.2 Jason Holder to Daniel Christian, 0, 132kph, J Holder puts his back into this delivery. Wicket to wicket delivery. D Christian plays a punchy drive. Not in the gap
16.3 Jason Holder to Daniel Christian, 1, 135kph, J Holder is working up a decent pace here and he pitches that one just outside off. D Christian swats this one. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
16.4 Jason Holder to James Neesham, 1, 134kph, J Neesham plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
16.5 Jason Holder to Daniel Christian, 2, 132kph, That continues on straight. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
16.6 Jason Holder to Daniel Christian, 6, 132kph, J Holder is working up a decent pace here and he maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
End of over 17 (11 runs) Eden Knights 147 / 4 (RR: 8.65, RRR: 17.00)
Eden Knights requires 52 runs to win at 17.33 runs per over
James Neesham 1* (4b 0x4 0x6) Jason Holder 2-0-20-0
Daniel Christian 10 (8b 0x4 1x6) Jhye Richardson 2-0-12-1
17.1 Jhye Richardson to James Neesham, 0, 140kph, J Richardson pitches that one on middle. J Neesham puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
17.2 Jhye Richardson to James Neesham, 4, 139kph, J Richardson maintains an off stump line. J Neesham swats this one. Can't cut it off. Four
17.3 Jhye Richardson to James Neesham, 1, 144kph, J Richardson is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line outside off. J Neesham leg glances but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
17.4 Jhye Richardson to Daniel Christian, 4, 144kph, J Richardson hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. That runs away for four
17.5 Jhye Richardson to Daniel Christian, 1, 144kph, Not much movement from this surface. Well-timed cover drive there. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
17.6 Jhye Richardson to James Neesham, 1lb, 142kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. J Neesham swishes at this one and misses. One more
End of over 18 (11 runs) Eden Knights 158 / 4 (RR: 8.78, RRR: 20.00)
Eden Knights requires 41 runs to win at 20.50 runs per over
James Neesham 6* (8b 1x4 0x6) Jhye Richardson 3-0-22-1
Daniel Christian 15 (10b 1x4 1x6) Jason Holder 2-0-20-0
Lockie Ferguson will start a new spell.
18.1 Lockie Ferguson to James Neesham, 1, 144kph, L Ferguson bowls this gun-barrel straight. J Neesham plays it gently through the leg side. That is an excellent call by J Neesham. One run
18.2 Lockie Ferguson to Daniel Christian, 1, 148kph, L Ferguson bowls this gun-barrel straight. D Christian plays it gently through the off side. Easy single to be had there
18.3 Lockie Ferguson to James Neesham, 1, 148kph, L Ferguson hurls this through and he maintains a middle stump line. Hit straight to the fielder. One more
18.4 Lockie Ferguson to Daniel Christian, 1, 147kph, L Ferguson is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line just outside off. D Christian swats this one and he trots through for the single
18.5 Lockie Ferguson to James Neesham, 1, 148kph, L Ferguson is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line outside off. J Neesham leg glances but can't time it properly. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
18.6 Lockie Ferguson to Daniel Christian, 2, 144kph, Two more added to the total
A tad expensive from L Ferguson, but a decent outing for him today.
Lockie Ferguson 0 / 28 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 19 (7 runs) Eden Knights 165 / 4 (RR: 8.68, RRR: 33.00)
Eden Knights requires 34 runs to win at 34.00 runs per over
James Neesham 9* (11b 1x4 0x6) Lockie Ferguson 4-0-28-0
Daniel Christian 19 (13b 1x4 1x6) Jhye Richardson 3-0-22-1
Sheldon Cottrell will start a new spell.
19.1 Sheldon Cottrell to James Neesham, 0, 132kph, S Cottrell puts his back into this delivery. J Neesham pushes this ball through the leg side. Not in the gap
19.2 Sheldon Cottrell to James Neesham, 4, 135kph, S Cottrell is working up a decent pace here. The ball races away for a boundary
19.3 Sheldon Cottrell to James Neesham, 6, 134kph, S Cottrell puts his back into this delivery and he maintains a tight line outside off. That is a monstrous hit! SIX
19.4 Sheldon Cottrell to James Neesham, 0, 132kph, S Cottrell is working up a decent pace here. Oshane Thomas drops a sitter. J Neesham struck that too firmly to take the single
19.5 Sheldon Cottrell to James Neesham, 4, 133kph, S Cottrell is working up a decent pace here. Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. No need to run for that. Four runs
19.6 Sheldon Cottrell to James Neesham, 2, 132kph, The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
End of over 20 (16 runs) Eden Knights 181 / 4 (RR: 9.05, RRR: 17.00)
Daniel Christian 19* (13b 1x4 1x6) Sheldon Cottrell 3-0-35-0
James Neesham 25 (17b 3x4 1x6) Lockie Ferguson 4-0-28-0
Close of innings: Eden Knights - 181 / 4
Will Young 44 (30)
Tim Seifert 36 (32)
Shakib Al Hasan 3 / 20
Jhye Richardson 1 / 22

EDEN KNIGHTS
BATTING SCORECARD

Tim Seifertb S Al Hasan363250112.50
Will Youngb S Al Hasan443041146.67
Moeen Alib S Al Hasan251531166.67
Mark Chapmanb J Richardson191321146.15
Daniel Christiannot out191311146.15
James Neeshamnot out251731147.06
DNB: Tom Blundell, Cole McConchie, Kyle Jamieson, Anrich Nortje, Sandeep Lamichhane
Eden Knights - 181 / 4 Overs 20 RPO: 9.05
Extras: 13 WD: 1 NB: 0 B: 2 LB: 10

Partnerships

Tim Seifert / Will Young

87 (62)
Moeen Ali / Will Young

1 (4)
Moeen Ali / Mark Chapman

43 (23)
Daniel Christian / Mark Chapman

4 (6)
Daniel Christian / James Neesham

46 (26)
FOW: 1/87( Tim Seifert, 10.1), 2/88( Will Young, 10.5), 3/131( Moeen Ali, 14.4), 4/135( Mark Chapman, 15.4),

CHAMPIONS
BOWLING SCORECARD

Lockie Ferguson4.002807.0000
Jhye Richardson3.002217.3300
Sheldon Cottrell3.0035011.6700
Oshane Thomas3.002709.0000
Jason Holder2.0020010.0010
Shakib Al Hasan4.002035.0000
Rahkeem Cornwall1.0017017.0000

Code:
What a finish! A nail-biter to the very end. Well played to both teams, but in the end, Champions wins by 17 runs.

MATCH NOTES
-----------

MoM: Shakib Al Hasan

Champions       198/5 20 overs
Eden Knights    181/4 20 overs

Champions
. Shimron Hetmyer 50 off 33 balls in 48 min
. Shakib Al Hasan 50 off 30 balls in 46 min

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Best performance in the tournament so far from Shakib. Similar to what Jadeja did vs RCB

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
STATS AT THE END OF ROUND 04

TEAMSBATTING STATSMATCHINNN/ORUNSBFBESTAVGS/R100s50s4s6s
AWJason Roy45118813186 (58)47143.5102197
AWShubman Gill45315211388* (58)76134.5101176
AWVirat Kohli4401297476 (41)32.25174.3201157
AWRuturaj Gaikwad220937048 (33)46.50132.860084
AWIshan Kishan442875938 (20)43.50147.460095
AWMarcus Stoinis433423423* (14)-123.530060
AWRahul Tewatia211121* (2)-500000
AWAdam Zampa30-000* (0)--0000
AWJofra Archer40-000* (0)--0000
AWRahul Chahar10-000* (0)--0000
AWShardul Thakur40-000* (0)--0000
AWT Natarajan40-000* (0)--0000
AWWashington Sundar40-000* (0)--0000
CMPShimron Hetmyer44021512890 (54)53.75167.9702257
CMPEvin Lewis45216310185* (50)54.33161.3901176
CMPShakib Al Hasan44114710071 (38)4914701145
CMPAndre Fletcher340645550 (39)16116.360153
CMPAndre Russell321402626* (19)40153.850033
CMPFaf du Plessis110341634 (16)34212.500042
CMPRahkeem Cornwall43314137* (3)-107.690011
CMPMarnus Labuschagne34113248 (15)4.3354.170010
CMPJohnson Charles110121412 (14)1285.710010
CMPJason Holder42211106* (7)-1100020
CMPJhye Richardson40-000* (0)--0000
CMPLockie Ferguson10-000* (0)--0000
CMPMujeeb Ur Rahman30-000* (0)--0000
CMPOshane Thomas10-000* (0)--0000
CMPSheldon Cottrell40-000* (0)--0000
EKDavid Warner33117792110* (58)88.50192.3910246
EKDevon Conway3311197579* (50)59.50158.6701162
EKMark Chapman4411046672* (37)34.67157.5801125
EKTim Seifert4401018845 (37)25.25114.7700103
EKJames Neesham442675129 (21)33.50131.370062
EKWill Young110443044 (30)44146.670041
EKDaniel Christian432383119 (14)38122.580041
EKMoeen Ali220272125 (15)13.50128.570031
EKMitchell Santner310162116 (21)1676.190010
EKKyle Jamieson411454* (5)-800000
EKAnrich Nortje40-000* (0)--0000
EKCole McConchie10-000* (0)--0000
EKSam Curran20-000* (0)--0000
EKSandeep Lamichhane10-000* (0)--0000
EKTom Blundell10-000* (0)--0000
EKTrent Boult30-000* (0)--0000
HEKane Williamson33016710278 (48)55.67163.7302187
HEShikhar Dhawan4401519965 (35)37.75152.5302174
HEWriddhiman Saha220594756 (41)29.50125.530161
HEMoises Henriques222513329* (20)-154.550051
HETravis Head220483737 (27)24129.730051
HEAbhishek Sharma333473039* (22)-156.670052
HEKedar Jadhav220413822 (15)20.50107.890022
HEGlenn Phillips330373418 (17)12.33108.820041
HEAshton Turner330273016 (19)9900030
HEAnuj Rawat1107107 (10)7700010
HERavichandran Ashwin4317156 (10)3.5046.670010
HEBhuvneshwar Kumar422372* (5)-42.860000
HEAmit Mishra30-000* (0)--0000
HEIshant Sharma40-000* (0)--0000
HEKhaleel Ahmed10-000* (0)--0000
HEMustafizur Rahman10-000* (0)--0000
HENathan Lyon20-000* (0)--0000
JBKL Rahul44015911362 (42)39.75140.7101203
JBColin Munro4411358575 (44)45158.8201155
JBShreyas Iyer4311137572* (40)56.50150.6701134
JBNitish Rana440937067 (42)23.25132.8601122
JBHardik Pandya443624826* (17)62129.170062
JBChris Morris431373020 (16)18.50123.330032
JBAxar Patel422171610* (10)-106.250020
JBRoelof van der Merwe3104134 (13)430.770000
JBAndrew Tye40-000* (0)--0000
JBHarshal Patel30-000* (0)--0000
JBMohammed Siraj40-000* (0)--0000
JBShreyas Gopal20-000* (0)--0000
KKMohammad Rizwan44217912288* (56)89.50146.7201195
KKMohammad Hafeez440694834 (19)17.25143.750074
KKImam-ul-Haq330665136 (24)22129.410073
KKAaron Finch441644848* (31)21.33133.330072
KKRohail Nazir330433530 (19)14.33122.860033
KKChris Gayle110362136 (21)36171.430042
KKArjun Tendulkar331283325 (22)1484.850050
KKMohammad Hasnain431224412* (23)11500020
KKBabar Azam110201520 (15)20133.330030
KKMohammad Amir421192512 (15)19760020
KKAbbas Afridi311111* (1)-1000000
KKDilbar Hussain310121 (2)1500000
KKFaheem Ashraf110121 (2)1500000
KKArshad Iqbal10-000* (0)--0000
KKMohammad Ilyas20-000* (0)--0000
KKShaheen Afridi10-000* (0)--0000
KKShahnawaz Dhani210020* (0)000000
KTKRohit Sharma44011461101 (46)28.50186.8910155
KTKDawid Malan4401057645 (28)26.25138.1600113
KTKSanju Samson441997055 (40)33141.430195
KTKEoin Morgan441665132 (24)22129.410063
KTKChris Jordan432544824* (15)54112.500071
KTKChris Woakes431526029* (29)2686.670032
KTKTom Lammonby331503836* (22)25131.580071
KTKSunil Narine220222614 (16)1184.620011
KTKRobin Uthappa1107117 (11)763.640000
KTKJalaj Saxena1106116 (11)654.550010
KTKDale Steyn411111* (1)-1000000
KTKSteven Finn410131 (3)133.330000
KTKMatt Critchley10-000* (0)--0000
KTKMax Waller40-000* (0)--0000
MMKieron Pollard4401577192 (36)39.25221.13011910
MMShoaib Malik4411058844* (38)35119.320077
MMRavindra Jadeja444935345* (22)-175.4700114
MMRahul Tripathi440687321 (20)1793.150070
MMAmbati Rayudu441615026* (13)20.331220091
MMYashasvi Jaiswal330455941 (52)1576.270030
MMTom Banton330293112 (11)9.6793.550021
MMFinn Allen110221722 (17)22129.410012
MMRashid Khan421192111* (11)1990.480020
MMPriyam Garg110585 (8)562.500010
MMMohsin Khan211111* (1)-1000000
MMVarun Chakravarthy310161 (6)116.670000
MMJasprit Bumrah40-000* (0)--0000
MMUmesh Yadav30-000* (0)--0000
NNTemba Bavuma4401238644 (28)30.75143.0200106
NNHeinrich Klaasen431966835 (23)48141.180084
NND'Arcy Short440896345 (31)22.25141.270075
NNZak Crawley331747655* (55)3797.370171
NNFarhaan Behardien442716639* (28)35.50107.580051
NNJanneman Malan330474133 (25)15.67114.630041
NNQuinton de Kock110211421 (14)211500031
NNShadab Khan211191419* (14)-135.710002
NNKagiso Rabada411152015* (20)-750010
NNMark Wood311676* (7)-85.710010
NNSean Abbott111232* (3)-66.670000
NNImran Tahir40-000* (0)--0000
NNJames Faulkner310010* (0)000000
NNLungi Ngidi410040* (0)000000
RMDevdutt Padikkal44013892102 (57)34.5015010173
RMPrithvi Shaw2201207484 (50)60162.1601115
RMShahrukh Khan221635236 (29)63121.150061
RMKrunal Pandya443625428* (24)62114.810041
RMRishabh Pant440473518 (9)11.75134.290053
RMSteven Smith440404719 (19)1085.110050
RMAshton Agar220162714 (20)859.260010
RMLiton Das220152115 (18)7.5071.430010
RMJames Pattinson432142111* (13)1466.670010
RMMitchell Starc3218157* (11)853.330010
RMDeepak Chahar430292 (4)0.6722.220000
RMYuzvendra Chahal410141 (4)1250000
RMHarbhajan Singh210030 (3)000000
RMHaris Rauf110010 (1)000000
RMRavi Bishnoi20-000* (0)--0000
TTNAiden Markram44017010384 (46)42.50165.0502168
TTNMartin Guptill33014010451 (38)46.67134.6202171
TTNRassie van der Dussen4411289153 (35)42.67140.6601152
TTNAB de Villiers441806153* (32)26.67131.150183
TTNDavid Wiese431343031 (24)17113.330031
TTNMohammad Nabi43117269 (12)8.5065.380010
TTNWiaan Mulder320151712 (12)7.5088.240011
TTNRuan Haasbroek33112187 (7)666.670010
TTNMitchell McClenaghan421856 (3)81600001
TTNBeuran Hendricks411111* (1)-1000000
TTNDavid Miller110010 (1)000000
TTNDwaine Pretorius10-000* (0)--0000
TTNHasan Ali10-000* (0)--0000
TTNKuldeep Yadav110010 (1)000000
TTNTabraiz Shamsi310020* (0)000000
UOAlex Hales441181117100* (62)60.33154.7010215
UOChris Lynn4411087242* (26)3615000126
UOShaun Marsh441815650 (25)27144.640193
UOAlex Carey330726446 (35)24112.500081
UOGlenn Maxwell110483148 (31)48154.840051
UOLiam Livingstone110362836 (28)36128.570021
UOJosh Inglis110141214 (12)14116.670020
UOMitchell Swepson410121412 (14)1285.710010
UOJonathan Wells2229127* (9)-750000
UODaniel Sams421795 (5)777.780010
UOKane Richardson410141 (4)1250000
UOTom Curran410131 (3)133.330000
UOCarlos Brathwaite410030* (0)000000
UOJason Behrendorff20-000* (0)--0000
UORiley Meredith211010* (1)-00000
TEAMSBOWLING STATSMATCHINNOVRWKTBESTRUNSAVGECOS/R5w4w
AWJofra Archer451763/2913021.677.651700
AWAdam Zampa331242/409423.57.831800
AWRahul Chahar11444/29297.257.25601
AWT Natarajan441421/2413768.59.794200
AWMarcus Stoinis33711/38787811.144200
AWRahul Tewatia22300/1731-10.33-00
AWShardul Thakur441400/34123-8.79-00
AWWashington Sundar441000/3099-9.9-00
CMPShakib Al Hasan4412.263/209215.337.4612.3300
CMPJhye Richardson441354/1280166.1515.601
CMPMujeeb Ur Rahman331052/369218.49.21200
CMPAndre Russell331122/2584427.643300
CMPJason Holder441022/187537.57.53000
CMPSheldon Cottrell4511.321/2910351.58.9634.500
CMPRahkeem Cornwall22311/21383812.671800
CMPLockie Ferguson11400/2828-7-00
CMPOshane Thomas11300/2727-9-00
EKKyle Jamieson441352/1075155.7715.600
EKJames Neesham446.343/264169.859.7500
EKAnrich Nortje441532/10126428.43000
EKDaniel Christian441232/2610735.678.922400
EKMoeen Ali22611/27484883600
EKSam Curran22411/1834348.52400
EKSandeep Lamichhane11211/222222111200
EKTrent Boult331111/341001009.096600
EKMitchell Santner33600/743-7.17-00
HEIshant Sharma441462/349716.176.931400
HERavichandran Ashwin4412.553/2413426.810.4415.400
HEAmit Mishra331143/227418.56.7316.500
HENathan Lyon22721/2550257.142100
HEMustafizur Rahman11411/32323282400
HEAbhishek Sharma33500/2052-10.4-00
HEBhuvneshwar Kumar441500/23106-7.07-00
HEKhaleel Ahmed11100/1616-16-00
HEMoises Henriques22500/2150-10-00
JBAxar Patel441483/31128169.1410.500
JBMohammed Siraj4414.453/309418.86.4117.600
JBHarshal Patel331242/207117.755.921800
JBRoelof van der Merwe33621/21542791800
JBAndrew Tye441511/1992926.139000
JBChris Morris441211/131091099.087200
JBHardik Pandya11200/2020-10-00
JBShreyas Gopal22400/3349-12.25-00
KKMohammad Amir441662/2712921.58.061600
KKDilbar Hussain3311.442/3710526.25917.500
KKMohammad Hasnain441422/3110351.57.364200
KKArshad Iqbal11311/1919196.331800
KKMohammad Ilyas226.511/2847476.884100
KKShaheen Afridi11411/16161642400
KKAbbas Afridi33700/1760-8.57-00
KKArjun Tendulkar33500/1372-14.4-00
KKFaheem Ashraf11100/1515-15-00
KKShahnawaz Dhani22600/2551-8.5-00
KTKChris Woakes441542/2110927.257.2722.500
KTKMax Waller441042/269824.59.81500
KTKSteven Finn441542/199323.256.222.500
KTKChris Jordan441632/881275.063200
KTKDale Steyn441331/3499337.622600
KTKTom Lammonby22311/12242481800
KTKJalaj Saxena11100/2121-21-00
KTKMatt Critchley11100/1212-12-00
KTKSunil Narine22300/1633-11-00
MMJasprit Bumrah441684/199111.385.691201
MMRashid Khan441682/2310112.636.311200
MMRavindra Jadeja449.321/5312160.512.7428.500
MMShoaib Malik22422/154120.510.251200
MMVarun Chakravarthy331121/2676386.913300
MMMohsin Khan22511/2343438.63000
MMKieron Pollard11300/1919-6.33-00
MMUmesh Yadav331000/2775-7.5-00
NNKagiso Rabada441673/248812.575.513.7100
NNLungi Ngidi441642/219824.56.132400
NND'Arcy Short44832/2263217.881600
NNImran Tahir441222/2294477.833600
NNJames Faulkner33822/287738.59.632400
NNMark Wood331022/237939.57.93000
NNSean Abbott11411/1919194.752400
NNShadab Khan22611/3359599.833600
RMDeepak Chahar441363/2410517.58.081300
RMYuzvendra Chahal441253/199318.67.7514.400
RMAshton Agar22521/234522.591500
RMJames Pattinson441111/1587877.916600
RMHarbhajan Singh22400/1848-12-00
RMHaris Rauf112.400/2121-7.88-00
RMKrunal Pandya44900/42101-11.22-00
RMMitchell Starc331200/27107-8.92-00
RMRavi Bishnoi223.200/2232-9.6-00
TTNBeuran Hendricks441553/2411823.67.871800
TTNMitchell McClenaghan441342/3111829.59.0819.500
TTNTabraiz Shamsi331242/339924.758.251800
TTNKuldeep Yadav11422/212110.55.251200
TTNDwaine Pretorius113.411/3232328.732200
TTNHasan Ali11411/3333338.252400
TTNMohammad Nabi441311/281191199.157800
TTNDavid Wiese44800/2470-8.75-00
TTNWiaan Mulder33700/2665-9.29-00
UOTom Curran441552/199418.86.271800
UOCarlos Brathwaite441242/20116299.671800
UOKane Richardson441631/2493315.813200
UODaniel Sams441221/2710753.58.923600
UOMitchell Swepson441121/369346.58.453300
UOGlenn Maxwell11111/13131313600
UORiley Meredith22711/1830304.294200
UOJason Behrendorff22600/3356-9.33-00

Last edited:

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh my god! Shakib was an absolute beast!

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
POST LINEUPS
ROUND 05

TEAMSPLAYEDWONLOSTPOINTSNRR
Champions43161.06
Jamshedpur Burnlights43160.63
Neptunes Ninja43160.45
Hyderabad Eagles43160.27
Ashutosh Warriors43160.08
Mystery Monarchs42240.35
Undefined One42240.18
Kochi Tuskers Kerala42240.15
Eden Knights41321.00
Titans4132-0.81
Karachi Kangaroos4132-1.15
Royal Mavericks4040-2.32

Eden Knights vs Undefined One at Eden Park, Auckland
@mohsin7827 | @ddrap14
:pst:Unavailable Players : David Warner (EK) / Devon Conway (EK) / Mitchell Santner (EK) / Trent Boult (EK) / Glenn Maxwell (UO)
:psc:Injured Players : none

Hyderabad Eagles vs Champions at Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad
@Manish. @Till Valhalla | @Parth D @Yash.
:pst:Unavailable Players : Kane Williamson (HE)

Jamshedpur Burnlights vs Ashutosh Warriors at Keenan Stadium, Jamshedpur
@Naman7 | @Ashutosh.
:pst:Unavailable Players : Adam Zampa (AW)

Titans vs Karachi Kangaroos at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
@RUDI | @Murtaza96
:pst:Unavailable Players : none

Kochi Tuskers Kerala vs Royal Mavericks at Lord’s Cricket Ground, London
@Andrin Issac | @Life Warrior @AJ MODS
:pst:Unavailable Players : Mitchell Starc (RM)

Mystery Monarchs vs Neptunes Ninja at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Assam
@Mijurkat | @NePtuNe Gaming
:pst:Unavailable Players : none

:aus: AUSTRALIA TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND :nz:
MATCH 02

:nzf: 0 - 1 :aus:
New Zealand vs Australia at at Sky Stadium, Wellington
@TSPrathik | @NePtuNe Gaming

Team can have a maximum of 4 :os: Oversea Players... Mark your :c: Captain, :wk: Wicket Keeper and :bwl: Bowlers (minimum five)... Pitch details added in Page #1...
During Round 5 to 8 Teams can do teams to teams trades... Player who not played any games are eligible for the swap/trade, rest can't swap the team... During the trades, Teams need to make sure squad is in between 19 to 22 players + never cross 3000:goldo: mark + Can't have more than 8 :os: players...
Level 3 & Level 4 injured players can be replaced during this time period... Your replacement should be priced equally or lower than your current player price... You can replace Local :local: or Oversea :os: player with a Local player, but if you want a Oversea :os: player as a replacement, than it need to be replace with a Oversea player only... Also once you replace a player, you can't get them back... You can't replace a player based on there unavailability due to International Tours...
Level 1 : Can play with a ratings drop, but 50% chance of developing a level 2 Injury... Heals fully after a one-game rest...
Level 2 : Need minimum of one round rest, but if players still play, player might get level 4 Injury...
Level 3 : Player need minimum couple of rounds rest... Can play immediately after recovery period, but player might face ratings drop...
Level 4 : Ruled out for the remaining of a season...

Ashutosh.

Staff Member
Sportsbookie
Fantasy Cricket Team
Survival Games Finalist
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Replacement -

Pavan Deshpande out
Rajat Patidar in

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Replacement -

Pavan Deshpande out
Rajat Patidar in
you can only replace a player who have Level 3 or Level 4 injury... also you can do team to team trade, Player who not played league matches are eligible for that trade...

PaceMaker

Sportsbookie
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:local: :ind: :bat: Devdutt Padikkal 100 :goldo:
:local: :ind: :bat: Prithvi Shaw
100 :goldo: