Planet Stick Cricket League

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
For all lovers of Stick Cricket, i am making a league exclusive for Planetcricket.net members. You need to have a Stick Cricket member ID to join If you dont have one, please do make one if you want to join. All those who want to join can please give you names in here.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Zoraxdoom(Stick Cricket ID)

I wanna join! I love it:) I guess we are playing the 10 over slog/Random(toughest). Can we assign teams? I'll take Kenya...

voldemort

International Coach
Okay guys here's the How to:

All you have to do is play the Stick Cricket "All-Stars High Score Slog" and submit your score.

To join the league, go to: http://www.stickcricket.com//joinLeague.php

The name of League is Planet Stick Cricket League
Password: pc.net

Sorry ZoraxDoom team assignation is for the second Season (Where a new rule will be put out).

Right now we all shall play with Goughie's XI (As it is good enough and fair enough)

6 rounds, 5 days to play each round. So Guys join in.

For those who dont join, I shall post regular updates on each scores, and the ladder postions.

"Hit out or get out"

Edit: another alteration is to assign a team for each round. For eg: All players have Australia for first round, England for second etc.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
For those who don't know it: you don't have to play with a certain team. The only thing that counts is how much runs you can score.

And the name of your league is too long. I think you need to shorten it. And five days for each round is very long. I used to make it 3 days.

voldemort

International Coach
League: PC league
Password: pc.net

no.of rounds: 6
No.of days for each round: 3

voldemort

International Coach
PC League ( Sorry L had to be capital)

And guys you can play with any team.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sigh

I've tried that as well. Maybe I am missing something. Go on chat now and walk me through it so we don't keep posting here.

voldemort

International Coach
Guys, you need to be invited to be in the league. So put in your email address so that i can invite

Users who are viewing this thread