PlanetCricket 20Twenty Tournament--Sign up now! Vcash price for the winner by Barmyarmy!!!

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
End of match. First of all, you broke two rules.

1. using custom feild.
2. changing the pitch at the last second.

Please read the rules!!!

I am not saying this because you beat me. With the lag around, I can't even hit the normal pitched delivery and if a short pitched delivery turns to a full length, no way man no way!

If you notice, I have posted the above message when we didn't know who will win. I kept on going because I don't want to be called a quitter and finished the match.
A rematch will take place and this time read the rules please.
Again, I am not saying this because I lost but it is not fair to everyone else who are following the rules. If everyone disagrees with what I said then I will drop out of the tournament.

Last edited:

anveshs

Club Cricketer
@MSDHONI

I accept that i haven't read the rules i donot know that i shouldn't use custom settings

But when did i change the cursor?:eek:I never changed it during the match dude i just changed straight delivery to inswing/outswing/slow thats it...

anveshs added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

I can take a rematch But i never changed the cursor at the last second to be frank...

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
@MSDHONI

I accept that i haven't read the rules i donot know that i shouldn't use custom settings

But when did i change the cursor?:eek:I never changed it during the match dude i just changed straight delivery to inswing/outswing/slow thats it...

Ok i am sorry but it looked as if you are changing it every time. Maybe its because of the lag. When the ball freezes in the air for a second, all I see is the ball pitched fuller rather than where it was before. we will have match later on. Since you didn't read the rules, we will have two more matches. you won one already eventhough you didn't follow the rules, you get a point. I need to win two more match to stay in the tournament and you just need to win one.

Also, you are the only one from this forum so far to beat me!!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!

anveshs

Club Cricketer
I have seen ur message that "i have been using custom fielding at the end of 12 over.Actually i saw this message after the match".But you didn't mention anything about changing cursor there.

DUde I stopped changing cursor after YOU and RENO talked to me that day remember?I stopped using it...

anveshs added 4 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Ok i am sorry but it looked as if you are changing it every time. Maybe its because of the lag. When the ball freezes in the air for a second, all I see is the ball pitched fuller rather than where it was before. we will have match later on. Since you didn't read the rules, we will have two more matches. you won one already eventhough you didn't follow the rules, you get a point. I need to win two more match to stay in the tournament and you just need to win one

Nope didn't I didn't change it.Ask Reno about it I played a match against him after that day,was just mixing the deliveries as you said and I also played mario today just before playing with you.Ask them for clarification.About points,we can just start again there's no problem for me if it's ok for you..

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Please don't get me wrong, but whats the point in not reading/breaking the rules and then having not 1 but 2 rematches?

Where did this best of 3 concept come from? I am strongly against a re-match but if you are going to have it (as its your tournament) then please make it 1. This match you guys played should be considered NULL as rules were not followed. And another proper match should be played.

Btw, I am still against a re-match, the guy who doesn't follow rules should be dis-qualified. Sorry anvesh, no personal offence.

MuchMore added 10 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Oh great, as I preach others on rules my power goes off and I have got a match in half and hour. :p Hopefully I will be back in time OR luvkushrock also decides not to show up. Btw, I have PM+emailed him about our match, so I don't think it will be the case.

MuchMore added 8 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Thank god, the power supply is back before too long. :p

luvkushrock, you are on buddy, leave me a PM when you want a game.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Please don't get me wrong, but whats the point in not reading/breaking the rules and then having not 1 but 2 rematches?

Where did this best of 3 concept come from? I am strongly against a re-match but if you are going to have it (as its your tournament) then please make it 1. This match you guys played should be considered NULL as rules were not followed. And another proper match should be played.

Btw, I am still against a re-match, the guy who doesn't follow rules should be dis-qualified. Sorry anvesh, no personal offence.

MuchMore added 10 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Oh great, as I preach others on rules my power goes off and I have got a match in half and hour. :p Hopefully I will be back in time OR luvkushrock also decides not to show up. Btw, I have PM+emailed him about our match, so I don't think it will be the case.

MuchMore added 8 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Thank god, the power supply is back before too long. :p

luvkushrock, you are on buddy, leave me a PM when you want a game.

I agree with you but I didn't want to make it look as if I am saying all this because I lost the amtch. Thats why I thought that I should give him an edge over me eventhough we are having a re-mach. I guess we'll have a one re-match and it will decide the winner.

Anvesh- I have invited you but if seems that you cannot join it again. I'll create a ranked 20-20 and you join it like last time.
I can't seem t join any game since yesterday. It is becoming a big problem now. Everytime I try to join something, the screen freezes for 3 seconds and then tries to join the session and then shows a message "could not join the session"

Last edited:

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
My opponent for today, the famous quitter, luvkushrock, against my expectation didn't quit the game, instead chose not to turn up at all. :facepalm

What next?

P

pcfan123

when is the ps3 happening? or should we organize our own tournament. Not to be rude but I feel that we are getting the shaft while the PC tourny is in full swing

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
@MSDHONI

so now am i through the 1st match?

yeah man, you played well. great match. next time, I will make sure I play sensibly lol. trying to hit sixes, i lost my wickets cheaply. You played sensibly and won. i usually play 5 over ODI's so I am used to smacking the ball everytime. But no excuses, you won and great match. I will update the fixtures table later. I am ouu of this tournament, I think I should go for Appu's tournament lol.

To everyone, Keep trying to finish off your matches and tell me the results.

anveshs

Club Cricketer
yeah man, you played well. great match. next time, I will make sure I play sensibly lol. trying to hit sixes, i lost my wickets cheaply. You played sensibly and won. i usually play 5 over ODI's so I am used to smacking the ball everytime. But no excuses, you won and great match. I will update the fixtures table later. I am ouu of this tournament, I think I should go for Appu's tournament lol.

To everyone, Keep trying to finish off your matches and tell me the results.

Yes a tight match.You slog a bit too much.Iplay 10 over matches usually.We will have many tight matches in future,just ping me when you come online:)

renoldino

Club Cricketer
Yes a tight match.You slog a bit too much.Iplay 10 over matches usually.We will have many tight matches in future,just ping me when you come online:)
Well done Anveshs on winning :hpraisethe great master blaster 1nd1an(MSDhoni), I always c 1nd1an playin 5 overs matches and was thinking how he would handle a 20 overs match, guess u handled better than him, where is the scoreboard pics and where is the match review guys, comeonn.

anveshs

Club Cricketer
Well done Anveshs on winning :hpraisethe great master blaster 1nd1an(MSDhoni), I always c 1nd1an playin 5 overs matches and was thinking how he would handle a 20 overs match, guess u handled better than him, where is the scoreboard pics and where is the match review guys, comeonn.

SOrry dude dI didn't take any screenshots but let me tell you briefly

I won the toss and opted to field,Dhoni was hammering me on the onside and i kept bowling on the offstump.He lost wickets at regular intervals.He was allout for 138 or something less than 140.I chased it on 15 overs or so loosing 5 wickets....

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer

I had Fraps on and i was taking screenshots of the scorecard with F6. after the game finished, I went to upload the screens but none were there. The button to take the screen was actually F10

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
LOL, thats the reason I mentioned about importance of playing longer format a few days back. Now, you realize what I meant when I said 5 over bashers don't last full 20 overs against quality bowling, not even the best of them. :p

Anyways, my opponent luvkushrock has not showed up since ever. I even emailed him via PC but no response from his side.

What next for me? Do I get a bye?

Users who are viewing this thread