PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

I'd take you to a pub. Shame I'm too young. Can't wait till I'm old enough to drink. Not that I'd drink, but I'd take my friends to the bar and get them hammered. Should be fun...

"Time Zones" apparently. I say they've all gotten drunk and have stumbled back home.

Lol yeah they think they're too good at Cricket but they ain't good at nothing..Wait....there is an exception.....Na actually two.........one CRAP TALKING and Complaining they call PC-Personal Computer and when i gave the abbreviation For TFFSL they started whining to the mods saying "Common u know we're visitors,we shouldn't be treated like this.....get this post deleted another one.........."if it comes to insult then they starting crying like jabroni's So Let em rest and think what they'll ask for next

Hahahahaha you are a complete idiot.

You don't deserve to post on a forum, raise your IQ above 30 and try again.

Sohum, why don't you teach this guy how to write properly instead of bagging us when most of us are near perfect?

No, actually, we weren't whining to the mods saying that we are visitors and shouldn't be treated like this.

Your mods get up us for even saying censored swear words (the stars), as they say we know what it means, and then you do exactly the same thing and what happens? Nada.

It's ridiculous how biased you mods are. You're not fair on both sides, if you looked back you would've seen Simbazz calling us whores, etc.

Unbelievable how SHOCKING your mods are. Full on biased, if you are allowed to say that then we should be able to as well.

Lol yeah they think they're too good at Cricket but they ain't good at nothing..Wait....there is an exception.....Na actually two.........one CRAP TALKING and Complaining they call PC-Personal Computer and when i gave the abbreviation For TFFSL they started whining to the mods saying "Common u know we're visitors,we shouldn't be treated like this.....get this post deleted another one.........."if it comes to insult then they starting crying like jabroni's So Let em rest and think what they'll ask for next

Can I have a grilled poppadom with chutney please?

I need something to fill my stomach after the big night at the Soakers Pub.
Thanks for the service sohum. What exactly was in those drinks anyway?

Hahahahaha you are a complete idiot.

You don't deserve to post on a forum, raise your IQ above 30 and try again.

Sohum, why don't you teach this guy how to write properly instead of bagging us when most of us are near perfect?

No, actually, we weren't whining to the mods saying that we are visitors and shouldn't be treated like this.

Your mods get up us for even saying censored swear words (the stars), as they say we know what it means, and then you do exactly the same thing and what happens? Nada.

It's ridiculous how biased you mods are. You're not fair on both sides, if you looked back you would've seen Simbazz calling us whores, etc.

Unbelievable how SHOCKING your mods are. Full on biased, if you are allowed to say that then we should be able to as well.

Woah, you're not that good at reading posts are you. I didn't call you guys whores, that would be plain rude. I called you boys spam whores, two totally differn't names.

I'd provide you with a lot of entertainment though

We'll try it maybe one day ;) Trial run.

Last edited:
Your mods are softer and more biased than the ones on the Carlton Board on BF. We get posts deleted if we write a swear that gets filtered with the stars and what happens when you do it? Squat. It's called banter mods, go with the flow.:noway

Boys, i think you've gone slightly too far here.

Boys, i think you've gone slightly too far here.
"Boys"? Stereotypical there of you Simon. Just because they have no brains and are thinking they are so cool doesn't particular mean they are "boys"...

Meh, your right:p

Users who are viewing this thread