PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

You could say something funny and humiliate them I spose. But your right, it couldnt match the >s

Problem for tassie is that every time he says something funny and humiliates us it's undone by your next post.

But keep up the good work ili. We're appreciating your efforts. Don't think you'll be getting a game for us though. Even though you're consistantly making PC lok bad I don't think you're attitude is quite right for the Tornadoes

Ever wondered why Eeyore the donkey from Winnie the Pooh was so fat? He was half-wombat. They get along fantastically well.

Bringing up Winnie the Poo now?

My name is Tigger, it says in my profile, therefore I make Winnie the Poo.

I think I deserve a shot at the team that sponsors one of the best shows ever.

Long live Winnie!

Don't think you'll be getting a game for us though. Even though you're consistantly making PC lok bad I don't think you're attitude is quite right for the Tornadoes

Dont worry, I wouldn't want to. With Pandas and Tigers and other assorted animals rabies must be ripe. I dont want to get bird flu or some other disease from you unclean. unfunny scum.

Bringing up Winnie the Poo now?

My name is Tigger, it says in my profile, therefore I make Winnie the Poo.

I think I deserve a shot at the team that sponsors one of the best shows ever.

Long live Winnie!
Not supporting the show so much as pointing out that Eeyore was half-donkey half-wombat. Donkeys aren't normally that fat, so I reckon that one of Fatso's ancestors may have had his way with old Mrs. Eeyore to produce Eeyore.

So what exactly are the odds gonna be for this series? TFFSL $1.01 PC $10.00

All in on TFFSL thanks guys.

Carn Tornadoes! 5-0 whitewash!

How will you cope with this then, Tassietiger?
TF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC.

The extra '>>>' makes it more daunting dont you reckon?
I still think we need more >>>>>>>. The ones you have just don't seem to make them realise just how good we are.

Last edited:
go home u tanker

we at pc are going to kill u guys and teach you a lesson

TF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iloveireland>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC

Yeah you know, we have to give Iloveireland some credit along the way. He is helping our banter by embarrassing his own teammates so at least he's trying. He also has more posts over at PFS and consistently posts there more than here yet still tries to pretend he's one of the PC crew when in reality his banter is actually helping us.

Go on ILI, do one of your stupid responses to this post, I feel like a laugh.

Haha, first Bushy has made about 40 posts supporting TF (although probably about 30 of them were just about himself) and now he switches to PC. Gotta love him.

Your problem now PC.

We'll assume that he's seen the light...

Is it just me who is reminded of two 5-year-olds arguing by the "you suck", "no, you suck more", "you suck times infinity" argument going on here?
Let's focus on the cricket. From what I hear the only runs your team are going to get are from dodgy cooking or terror at facing our opening bowlers. Perhaps we should agree not to play in whites to save your boys further humiliation.

I've heard that you guys only make runs against 1 minute olds, and only can make 1 run against them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread