PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Records Thread

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have attached pics of a test match where Yuvraj scored his fifty in 10 balls and century in 20. ;)

It's played on Beta patch 2 - hard - offline.

Attachments

• 50.JPG
    50.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 100.JPG
    100.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 38

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
I have attached pics of a test match where Yuvraj scored his fifty in 10 balls and century in 20. ;)

It's played on Beta patch 2 - hard - offline.

If this is the scorecard post beta 2 patch, I seriously see any usefulness of the patch - the game is still a "slogathon"

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
If this is the scorecard post beta 2 patch, I seriously see any usefulness of the patch - the game is still a "slogathon"

Yes, it is a post beta 2 scorecard played on Hard in Kolkata with a Kookabura under clear sunny sky.

Here is a post for the final scorecard of this match.

P

pcfan123

I scored 180 runs in a 5 over match, that is exactly 36 runs an over. I even blocked the first few balls but the guy bowled so many no balls that I dont even consider it to be a record. Just a raping of a noob

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
I am re-attaching the pic of final scorecard, please consider records like highest score, best bowling and what not till someone comes along to claim better. :)

Attachments

• test hard beta patch 2.JPG
    test hard beta patch 2.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 21

Kabooka

International Cricketer
I scored 180 runs in a 5 over match, that is exactly 36 runs an over. I even blocked the first few balls but the guy bowled so many no balls that I dont even consider it to be a record. Just a raping of a noob

All the online records are not records of how well we play . But, rather a testament to the fact that how well we can rape a n00b provided we get the chance.

P

pcfan123

All the online records are not records of how well we play . But, rather a testament to the fact that how well we can rape a n00b provided we get the chance.

How is this for a raping? Online ranked 2020

1BELx.jpg

~AnDoMeDaGravE~

School Cricketer
Highest score

A five over game online,where I scored 181/1.

The opponent disconnected immediately after this.

Attachments

• 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 18

guna24

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i have already post many screenshot in this thread for record update but what i have feel now its really insult to our opponents (online) i'm sorry if i wrong

Last edited:

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
A five over game online,where I scored 181/1.

The opponent disconnected immediately after this.

It helps if you send newbies a mesaage as you to what they are doing wrong during a game to help them lean and enjoy the game. I guess you were playing a PC version of the game so you can not send them any messases. Another down side to the PC version.

There is no thrill in smashing new players, enjoyable game is playing a good player.

Last edited:

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Hang On Lads, Ol' Warhorses Kabooka & Bazooka are vacationing in Heaven right now. Gonna update the thread as soon as im back to reality :)

~AnDoMeDaGravE~

School Cricketer
It helps if you send newbies a mesaage as you to what they are doing wrong during a game to help them lean and enjoy the game. I guess you were playing a PC version of the game so you can not send them any messases. Another down side to the PC version.

There is no thrill in smashing new players, enjoyable game is playing a good player.

Yes,thats the pc version of the game,where you cannot chat with anybody during play.But I do discuss about the gameplay and how to go about in an inninings with the newbies elsewhere [if not all].

I actually play with very good competitors online,where some go down to the wire.But sometimes I decide to smash the ball all round the park from the very first ball no matter whoever the player is and its such a thrill to do that for a change.And it worked!

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
I am playing ODI series these days and here is the scorecards of 1st match. May I apply for hard - ODI - beta patch 2 records.

http://img15.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=inning1battingcard.png

Please include records like highest team/individual scores, Strike rate and any other you think should be there.

The album has 8 images (4 of each innings - summary, batting, bowling, scorecard).

EDIT : In case the link is not opening, please see this post.

Last edited:

Akash Shukla

School Cricketer
My Best in 20 over match in ASHES Cricket 2009.

Runs: 709/1 against New Zealand

Total 6s:
Total 4s: 8

V. Sehvak: 370* in 68 balls
6s: 58
4s: 4

Y. Sinha: 212* in 38 balls
6s: 34
4s: 2

G. Gamir: 117 in 24 balls
6s: 18
4s: 2

Anyone who scored more than me in a 20 over match, do comment. That would be a new challenge for me. And I challenge you guys to break my record if no one has ever surpassed that mark.

Attachments

• IMG_20160311_170911.jpg
    IMG_20160311_170911.jpg
    745.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20160311_171003.jpg
    IMG_20160311_171003.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread