MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
There's a press day for the game on Friday (UK time) that PlanetCricket's second best admin barmyarmy will be going along to, so we'll certainly know more about the game after that.

Apparently he will be making twitters on the day, so you could be second to learn big new info about the game!

first best being zimrahil of course...

http://www.planetcricket.org/?attachment_id=4570 - Audio introduction from Mark Fegan

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm his 111th follower, surely that gets me some kind of prize....

*hops on one leg*

attachment.php

Attachments

• Twittering.png
    Twittering.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 988
D

Dutch

There's a press day for the game on Friday (UK time) that PlanetCricket's second best admin barmyarmy will be going along to, so we'll certainly know more about the game after that.

Apparently he will be making twitters on the day, so you could be second to learn big new info about the game!

Ah I thought I might be becoming an Admin.........

Nikhil V

Banned
I hope the screenshots are available sooner than later,I am kinda losing my interest on this game.I think it is just going to be AC09 with some patches like better camera angles, power selection etc.That's why there are no screenshots yet.

D

Dutch

I hope the screenshots are available sooner than later,I am kinda losing my interest on this game.I think it is just going to be AC09 with some patches like better camera angles, power selection etc.That's why there are no screenshots yet.

Well and suddenly out of the blue a refreshing and poignant point of view......

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
....whew, all that hopping was killing my knees.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

Who is the best admin MattW:rolleyes. Hoping for some good news and a new release date with first reveal.p.s Barmy do you have a good i phone or something.:p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That's the news feed for the PC account. I'm going to start a new thead for this to avoid blocking up Chief's one.

Users who are viewing this thread