Planetcricket Awards Results : Day 1

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
With the polls now closed for the 2005 Planetcricket Awards we can now announce the results in 2 categories - Best Signature and Best Avatar.

Starting with Best Signature where we see a close contest in the category with only one vote between the two entries after a total of 75 votes cast.
Here are the top 3:

• 1st Place - Prakash (28%)
  • 2nd Place - m_vaughan (27%)
  • 3rd Place - Boss (11%)

So the winner is this signature from Prakash:

praksig.jpg

In the Best Avatar category the winner had a much bigger lead of 14 votes. In the category with a total of 84 votes the results are:

• 1st Place - Rangeela(40%)
  • 2nd Place - barmyarmy (22%)
  • 3rd Place - groobz (17%)

Therefore Rangeela is declared the winner with the following genie avatar:

rangav.gif

Tomorrow will see the best Download Thread and Best Graphic maker results being announced here on Planetcricket.net and with no nominees in those awards in either of the top 3 results today different top 3s are guaranteed.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Congrats to Prakash and Rangeela. I'd just like to say I got 0 votes for my wonderful Ashes sig so I'm quite pleased to come second in the avatar poll :p

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well acheived Prakash and Rangeela! Weel deserved and you are lucky Prakash to win by 1 vote. But then they say Each vote counts! Too bad m vaughan you were second by a vote.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Congrats prakash & rangeela

I would like to congragulate both Prakash and Rangeela for the respective wins!!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Thanks for posting part of the results, Ste. My warm congratulations go to Prakash and Rangeela, who have some really good images in their Signature and Avatar. :)

Users who are viewing this thread