Story PlanetCricket County - [Sorry For The Delay.. It's My Last Week Of Exams.. Will Resume In Late NOV!]

OffCutters

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shame i didnt get a bat, but happy with the wicket. Great win for us as well. KIU CG, Story`s going great.

cricket22

Club Cricketer
Another Good Win for us :)

Woop! England here i come :banana2

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice update callum! '
I am Sachin/Lara/Bradman of my team.:D

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Nice knock from me to get34 off 39, shame I never managed to kick on :(

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Keep it up PlanetCricket players hope you will be the best of best in business soon, happy one or the other is proving good all are tied up as a team thats the secret of PC 3 cheers for PC cricketers :hpraise

Good story CG keep going.......... all the best

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
So do I and I can never be bothered to study. I had 2 today as a matter of fact. Probably failed my Science test and passed the English test and I have to write an essay for English tomorrow.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
So do I and I can never be bothered to study. I had 2 today as a matter of fact. Probably failed my Science test and passed the English test and I have to write an essay for English tomorrow.

You sound just like me. I get distracted to easily by PSP, PC, TV etc.
I am in the top class at my school, and do better than most people anyway without studying.
Plus I have little insensitive to study, as I have already passed NCEA Level Two before sitting the end of year exams, due to being accelerated.

Users who are viewing this thread