Planetcricket Playlist [Top 100 songs]

this thread is terrible.

Eh, I'm not the one who's going to have to trawl through the songs that people nominate and group them all up and blah blah blah. But hey they want to do it, so why not help them out and add a whole bunch of songs.

I'm making an excel spreadsheet at the moment :yes Edit: Attached now

Annoying thing is that there's not much point in me nominating New Zealand songs because they either won't be voted for, or the Australian's will claim them as their own :sarcasm

Attachments

• PC Playlist.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
Annoying thing is that there's not much point in me nominating New Zealand songs because they either won't be voted for, or the Australian's will claim them as their own :sarcasm

Yea, I voted for Crowded House which the Aussie's have already "claimed". Or people will just have never heard of many of the NZ bands.

Yea Nickelback is a terrible band

Nickelback bashing is old. I still listen to them. Don't really care what people say TBH.

People always say my bands are crap :p It's all personal opinion really. I'll post my list later

Music is opinion, there is a difference between Music and commercially produced garbage however.

But hey they're still selling records and making money. I wouldn't care what people said about my music if I was bringing in the moolah. :laugh

I'm surprised there isn't more Beatles on the list. Or more Queen.

Chewie added 4 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Or AC/DC too actually.

There are tons of good bands missing, which is what makes this so futile. It will not be a collection of the best music, just a collection of some classics and the favorite of the month.

That's why if enough people vote then we should get a good range

Mark, I think you are missing the point here!

If you want a top 100 rock song list then go look for it on some website, this is specifically the PlanetCricket Playlist, where it reflects the taste of music of users on these forums. Obviously not everybody is going to agree but that's why we have voting, Nickelback isn't going to be an automatic top song just because one person has nominated it, it will need the backing of a few members.

Blake i told you this might be the problem with the new format , didn't i:facepalm

Some people are already whining. K.P's one song wasn't selected so he started saying that the people has no taste of music blah blah blah :p

Users who are viewing this thread