Planetgaming - Our own paid server ! Join in !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The main site is absolutely dreadful. It's got no content on it. Nothing. A poor banner with some members name down the side, really motivating.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
dude what do you expect of a new forum?? 100000 members the moment it comes up??

rather than talking about the lack of members, it would have been better if you joined up, and tried to make the site better yourself.

Its like people talk about the government, criticise it, when they did not even bother to go and vote.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
First of all i would like to address Madman. You have given your views on the site like many times before and involving me in debates like this would result in nothing but closer of the thread, which i dont want. So please, if you have any queries, contact me personally.

And now animator, well, what can i really say. You cant expect that a new site which has got some members has special dealoings with EA and codies and they sponsor it and Q and A's and stuff like that. Fact is that the game developers and companies only take interest in web's which have got members and discussions on it. I've been trying and putting in content, you know, from the sources i have, but you cant expect i am competing with IGN and gamespot. The content will increase as the members do, and the site's basically just a forum for now, and it isnt meant to be desplaying all content on the main page. If you want content, go to the particular forum.

And abhas, thanks for your support mate, i love the last line of yours. THats what i want, some dedicated and good members.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kshitiz pal, i know i left you in a bit of a heap, you know the reasons :p

But, dont listen to these, even though i feel its a fail forum, im sure, that once your studies are over, you'll do everything possible to bring it back better than before :)

And im gunna put an offer here, if you ever need help, im around :)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Kshitiz pal, i know i left you in a bit of a heap, you know the reasons :p

But, dont listen to these, even though i feel its a fail forum, im sure, that once your studies are over, you'll do everything possible to bring it back better than before :)

And im gunna put an offer here, if you ever need help, im around :)
I know your reasons simon, and i respect them, and i probably want to correct that even though i am in pressure with the studies, i'll try and find out enough time for the site to keep it running :) And yes, i do listen to those who reply for the good of the site, and not to those who just reply for sake of degrading.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
This is a forum for linking your site not giving news updates. That is what your site is for.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread