Play a match?

R

radaga

Hi, would anyone be interseted in playing a match with Ravi's files? The overs could be set at whatever you want and we could include bowling if you wanted to.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I've got time for one tim but you're probably bored of playing me all the time.

R

radaga

No im fine with playing against you, but i have a cool idea of how to play and i think we could use this in the Asia Cup too. We use Ravi's patch then we select our teams do the toss blah blah blah. Well my idea is that say you win the toss, then you choose to bat. well then i would open up the ODI Bowling.exe and bowl to the CPU for the first 20 overs, then save the game and give it to you and then you would open up the ODI batting.exe and you would bat out the last 30 overs.
Then when it was my turn to bat, you would open up the ODI Bowling.exe and bowl to the CPU for 20 overs, send it to me and i would open it wih the ODI Batting.exe and finish it off.

What do you think about that?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by radaga@Aug 4 2003, 08:04 AM
No im fine with playing against you, but i have a cool idea of how to play and i think we could use this in the Asia Cup too. We use Ravi's patch then we select our teams do the toss blah blah blah. Well my idea is that say you win the toss, then you choose to bat. well then i would open up the ODI Bowling.exe and bowl to the CPU for the first 20 overs, then save the game and give it to you and then you would open up the ODI batting.exe and you would bat out the last 30 overs.
Then when it was my turn to bat, you would open up the ODI Bowling.exe and bowl to the CPU for 20 overs, send it to me and i would open it wih the ODI Batting.exe and finish it off.

What do you think about that?
Ermm...I don't really know because people will get bored of bowling and 30 overs of batting will be too much say some of them but at least you came up with a suggestion.We'll try that in our match and see what happens.

R

radaga

OK, i will play as the West Indies, i'll attach my .ctm after you have decided your team

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Yes Radaga,I'll play as the Pakis.
You select match conditions and I'll have the toss.

R

radaga

Venue: Calcutta.
Pitch: Dry
Weather: Sunny/Warm

my .ctm will be done soon

Users who are viewing this thread