How do you guys Play!

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

Now I am done with my semester and want to know how do you people play Online, I have heard/read alot about it but know nothing about it!

can anyone explain?

Thanks

Malik

S

sonic

malik, basically each player picks their team using the lineup editor and sends the other their .ctm file. the toss can be decided mutually i.e each player takes it in turns on deciding to bat first/second or get another forum member to do it i.e Rangeela. Once you complete your innings you save it and then swap the teams around using the "gamtweak" editor...Its then just a case of posting your opponent the saved game file. easy! this will then enable your opponent to resume the game where you left off and begin their innings.

thanks
sonic :ice:

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Thanks Sonic!

Sounds very interesting and time consuming....but fun! B)

So I gotta download 'gamtweak' and 'lineup editor' first...

Cool!

Thanks Again, If I have more questions I'll ask you.. :up:

Malik

S

sonic

malik, u can get gamtweak from my attachment here, it also allows us to change pitch conditions and weather mid-game, so its quite a useful tool, essential for playing over the net aswell

thanks
sonic :ice:

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
hmmm......thats what I get when I run Gamtweak...

am I doing something wrong? :unsure:

R

radaga

i also get an error but it is a differnet one.
What does it mean?

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by malikmazhars@May 13 2003, 04:27 PM
hmmm......thats what I get when I run Gamtweak...

am I doing something wrong? :unsure:
malikmazhars,

Goto google search and type in that missing file "com..... or what ever that missing file you get and dowload that file to ur windows system and it will work fine. I had the similar problem

for all the info on online tournament and upcoming tournament you can visit the website http://blc.sports-gaming.com/c2002tournament/

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by radaga@May 14 2003, 12:14 AM
i also get an error but it is a differnet one.
What does it mean?
radaga,

This error could be something not compatible with the OS but I am not sure. You might wanna ask the expert.

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Thanks Rangeela,

Its working now...was having a hard time getting the right version for my OS but finally got it! :up:

Malik Mazhar

Users who are viewing this thread