Play.com Problems [Living Abroad]

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey!
I couldn't find any "send us email" at play.com, maybe I call them tomorrow or something. But I have used play.com over the years to order games and stuff to Norway (where I live) and it has worked 100% fine!
Suddently when I was trying to put an order for a new one, it says "This item can only be sent to UK Adress" or something. I tried other items and the same headline comes up.
I think there is a technical problem. Because they say on their homepage that they deliver to Norway, and they have done it many times before.
So anyone know WHY & WHAT this message is? And how to fix it?
Also my account is not suspended or something, I have added card and all and it is working all fine! :)
Thanks for your help!

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I tried to order the movie 'Jinnah'.
And later I tried to order Cricket 07 just to test, none of it worked as the problem mentioned above! :(

themuel1

International Coach
anakwalajinn said:
Hey!
I couldn't find any "send us email" at play.com, maybe I call them tomorrow or something. But I have used play.com over the years to order games and stuff to Norway (where I live) and it has worked 100% fine!
Suddently when I was trying to put an order for a new one, it says "This item can only be sent to UK Adress" or something. I tried other items and the same headline comes up.
I think there is a technical problem. Because they say on their homepage that they deliver to Norway, and they have done it many times before.
So anyone know WHY & WHAT this message is? And how to fix it?
Also my account is not suspended or something, I have added card and all and it is working all fine! :)
Thanks for your help!

PM Burma's Finest, I believe he works for Play.com.

D

Deleted member 11215

he started today ;). I thought it would be something to do with regions not being aloud but i guess im wrong :(.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I fixed it guys!
A mistake by me to be honest.
This time I tried to buy a lot of stuff, and the same headline told me can only send to english adress.
I still decided to press continue, and it said that items to be delivered outside UK need to be in EUROS.
So then I went back and changed currency and then it worked! :happy

Thank you for your efforts thou! ;)
Cheers! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread