Please help me ! - paul & zim please answer this.

babai

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HI,

Paul & zim you test configs are excellent but there is one problem, the cpu batsman going over the stumps when playing a shot, whicg look very very bad. It looks as they are jumping on the stumps while playing a shot. Can u tell me how to stop CPU batsman going over the stumps ? also whenever I play a test match with catsdogs cheat (Rain in test match) after first shower the soooound is lost. I play in D3D mode and I have an Intel AC97 Audio chip in my CPU. do U face the same problem, I mean loss of sound after first rain in test match. Can U help me ? :(

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
babai, I think paul can answer this one better than me, but what u are referring to is the captures of the strokes, ie the rot files. I think we would need to change these to do what u request. Again paul would have a better idea

regards

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
I have a same config as yours, but I don't have the problem. Although my sound card is SIS and its AC97... I don't think its hardware problem. Just try replacing the .ile file from the original CD.
Also could be driver trouble. Just update it.

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
This is a capture "problem", the solution will be to alter the batsmen capture so that the stance is altered, this can only be done by knowing the code that the rot. files are written in, There was a patch that I downloaded months ago from www. cricketgames.com, that claimed to solve this problem (it does`nt), so I do not know what to suggest.
regards,Paul

Users who are viewing this thread