please help

greatest

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i just got the game and when i start it i get the codemasters screen and the lcc screen, then i hear a sound and the game frezzes. please help. i have p4 3.2ghz ht processor, 1.5ram and ati 9800.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some of the guys are also having the same problem with this game

K

King_Lara

This is probably caused by a graphics card that is incompatible with your system. Do you have an Asus mobo? I had to return my ATI card with 500MB onboard RAM, and swap down to a stupid nVidia card with half the RAM, simply because the ATi made my system weird.

OR the card is not compatible with the game. There is a list on this forum to check. I just got here myself, so I do not know where it is exactly. But it is... Hang on, I find it...

Okay, when my other post makes it through mod, I will add this line. This will help you start pin-pointing card issues:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...e-posting-do-not-start-new-threads-30917.html

mickle89

School Cricketer
Think i know what it is...
Not graphics cards or MoBo's but video codecs...

The day when i tried running the game again, I had installed the K-lite video codecs because a few movies i wanted to watch weren't playing. Later that day ran the game and it got past the codemasters screen and the split second of sound.

Just make sure that when you install the K-lite pack that you restart the computer when it says to.

Users who are viewing this thread