Polo Crushing Champ

Highlander999

ICC President
I am officially my school's polo crushing champ. Managed to crush 5 polos with my forehead. For those of you who don't know how this works I will explain.

A polo is a type of hard sweet with a hole in the middle and is circular. You line them up vertically to you your head on a table and then slam your head onto them. But due to the way they are positioned you have to hit it right on your head and if you don't you just end up looking an idiot (not that you do already:p). Also it is very easy to just send them shooting of without breaking them. The school record was 4. I managed to crush 6 all lined up :happy.

I'll try and post a vid of it on Monday once I get the clip of my mate. Believe me if you want to see me making a full of myself you will want to see this. :p

crap i though he was talking about posting a video all that time. :p.

If you read it you'd know you muppet.

But erm, well done ? You Scots are a strange bunch :p
Hahhahahha, "You muppet". Man I love that name, probably the best insult you English have thought of.

Anyways, congratulations, theres something you can put on a mantle and show the Grandkids.

Trust you Scots to do something like that, haha:p

Like seriously, what went through the persons mind that invented this. "Hey, instead of eating it, ill bash my head against it on a table!!"

But its definetly a unique achievement!! :)

How could you do something so weird?

The more you do it, the more brain cells you lose and the easier it becomes. I really want to get hold of this video as it makes it look really painful. I have a massive bruise on my head now as well, which is polo shaped :o

\o/ Polo-crushing. Genius.

Why do you attract pain? :laugh

\o/ Polo-crushing. Genius.

Why do you attract pain? :laugh

It's character building. Also it's due to a curse that a gypsy put on me when I was five ;).

But seriously I'm just very unlucky when it comes to pain. I'll definetly be dead before I'm 30 probably killed by an exploding printer or something random.

Users who are viewing this thread