Post records in the new forum

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post your records if at all you guys think youve made history in the "Cricket 2004 Records Forum". The records will need to be supported with a screenshot and it will be great to get it going. You can post the hall of fame or statistics in the new forum. Anyone has scored more than 130+ in a ODI in a hard mode before otherwise I will be the first to post it.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Guys I have created several new threads in the Cricket 2004 Records Forum. It has one topic for each record in HARD level at the moment but for few highest wicket partnerships. I didnt see much sense for me to post single digit partnerships for few wickets. If you guys reckon you have done better than those in display, please post the screenshot in the relevant topic.

Please feel free to create your topic one for medium and for easy level in pretty much the same way as is for HARD mode. I have blank stats for medium and easy as I dont play in those modes.

squiz

International Coach
hey Ravi i think we should had 3 sections for the forum, Hard, Medium, and Easy. So we can our easy record in the easy section, medium in medium etc.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Youre right we need to have three different sections definately. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread