Pro Evolution Soccer 5

I'm still struggling to win matches against top sides on 3* and 4*. It's damn realistic.
Btw, Madman I'd love to see those pics.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
FIFA is nothing when you play PES5.PES5 is so realistic.Gameplay is superb.Anyone have got the option file which includes the current transfers.

I will buy FIFA 07 as soon as it is released for the Xbox 360, as I don't think it needs an awful lot of editing to make Norwich win trophies. Maybe after the new year I will buy Pro Evolution Soccer 6 for the PC, but I don't see myself getting on with it again. It needs to lose that foreign feel.

cricket doctor said:
I'm still struggling to win matches against top sides on 3* and 4*. It's damn realistic.
Btw, Madman I'd love to see those pics.
I'm actually finding 5* easier than three... :eek:

Madman said:
home kit is meant to look like this:

It looks like this:

its quite good but the Coventry logo got messed up lol
Wow!Whenever i look at the editing thing,i just get overwhelmed.Looks really difficult.Well done!

I'm guessing this is the right place to do it in, so does anyone want to arrange games online (PC) cos as Madman and myself will tell you, if you aren't playing someone who you know, the chances are very slim of getting a fair game.

If you wanna game just post details here

Cheers :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe there aren't many Pro Evo fans on here after all :rolleyes: I thought there would be more than 2 (Myself and Madman)

Seriosuly though, I would love it if we could have a PC League that would be fantastic but we will need more than 2 players ;)

C'mon guys there must be Pro Evo fans out there :)

I'm sorry mate, I'd have love to but my network set-up doesn't allow me to play this game online. Also I'm a bit busy so bad luck.

@ everyone - Culli is a talented player, who likes fair play so you'll enjoy playing with him.

I play it too, I just don't have much time for online play these days. Plus the net code drives me to the point of insanity at times. I can deal with someone lagging, although it obviously annoys that they have to cheat, but when the actual rooms and logging in process is taking ages or timing out, or you spend 5 minutes waiting for the room to load again after a match, it drives me mad.

So yep I'm up for a game at some stage, possibly later this week?

It's cool that some of you guys play Pro Evo 5, means I might actually get a fair game soon lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread