Probably not true, but what if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Fergie wouldn't sell him to another PL club. Although, 135mil is very tempting. Imagine how many WC players you could get with that. United will laugh it off as would Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool

I remember Chelsea were willing to bid ?100m for Henry a few seasons back

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Ronaldo to Man City? He would be murdered, and incredibly idiotic. I'd rather play for United, no matter how much money City have got.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
In true evo fashion...

'Carslberg don't do ridiculous transfer talk but if they did....'

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
City floodlights massive? Surely not!?

That's cos your head's massive, Joe.

Avroneel, they're worth $850 billion, I'd say so.

Good, now some one is there to Kick BCCI's arse :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
If the worst did happen and Ronaldo suddenly mistakes City for Real Madrid, think about it. ?140m could buy us Villa, Kaka, Ronaldinho and a World Class defender as well (can't bloody name any right now)! And all that for a footballer who's going to flounce out of Old Trafford next summer anyway! Plus, he wouldn't play for City for very long, as someone is 100% likely to do him! Can you really see him remaining safe in Manchester if he stabs us in the back and signs for City?

Seriously, this guy is showing a lot of stupidity for someone who's a Dr. Does he really think all the Premiership will happily give him our best players? He knows nothing about the rivalries in English football, man's got more money than sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread