Problem Discovered This Should Not Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adnandear

Hello Dears!
I found a problem :scratch: that when i starts :) the game(cricket 2004) in intel chipset 810 with p3 600 Mhz running win98 :rolleyes: , :huh: then the EA movie doesnt played :o and only the title screen containing the Legal info, bla bla appeared :( and then a slight loading :unsure: of game takes place and all crashes to desktop :gasp: . There has to be some patch :sorry: to cure this problem :helpme:

H

hammudy

dude 1 more emoticon n u had a cricket team lol any ways the answer to this is - please search the forum....there is a post specially mean for ur type of problem.... ^_^

S

SteveS1967

Originally posted by adnandear@Jan 10 2004, 10:10 PM
Hello Dears!
I found a problem :scratch:? that when i starts :)? the game(cricket 2004) in intel chipset 810 with p3 600 Mhz running win98 :rolleyes: ,? :huh: then the EA movie doesnt played? :o and only the title screen containing the Legal info,? bla bla? appeared? :( and then a slight loading? :unsure: of game takes place and all crashes to desktop :gasp: . There has to be some patch :sorry:? to cure this problem :helpme:
I got this....

If that happens, go to the "start" button, then Cricket 2004, then the Cricket 2004 shortcut... it will then bring up a box click on start game..
"voila" game starts OK ;D:

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread