Problem with keys while scrolling in menu

heems

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Xperts,

I have been posting quite few questions recently. Hope I m not troubling too much. I have just started playing c2k.

I have noticed a problem related to keys assigments in the game. IE. when the match is in progress & over ends, if I want to change the bowler, I guess it can be done from the menu which comes at the end of over. How ever the keys are working very weiredly out there. As per my knowladge I shud be able to workaround in menus to change bowler or any thing else using up - down keys ( direction ) & with key 1 ( front foot ) key 2 ( back foot ). but this does not work. Instead all the keys work some things really weired, UP key works as a select option & Z key works as a scroll. where as I hav not assignet Z key any where......

its just weired.. can some one help me ? hope I m able to expalin my problem properly here... if not pls. tell me.... I shall write more on it or put screen shot...

Heems

rocklara

International Coach
sure heems.....the keys u use for the shot selection.....thats what u will need to use for selectin ur bowlers.....menu, scorecard and so on. :o i found it so crazy!

heems

School Cricketer
I think I wil describe my problem little more in simplified manner...

My menu gets stuck so I cant change the bowler between overs. The menu pops up and when I go to select an option I press down which highlights save game and goes straight to ovewrite samed game (which I dont want to do) or if I press up it will highlight Quit Match and return to the game in progress. All I want to do is look at the scoreboard or autoplay, instead I continue to save a game, and for some reason cant even quit the game.

The keys behave like this only between the overs else it works okay...

On one of the c2k site, I found an article related to the same as below but even this does not solve the problem. I havnt tried reinstalling the game... rest all I have tried.

1.Try reassigning controls.If this solves the problem then make the control.inf file in your cricket 2002 folder readme after you assign the controls properly to avoid having to reassign them each time.

2.Uninstall completely and try reinstalling the game.Sometimes this works

3.Try a layout so that no two controls are in the same row of the keyboard and numlock switch is ON

Heems....

Users who are viewing this thread