ps2 real names

pacers

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
Post the roster file here and I'll see what I can do.

Do you mean roster file from the CD, or the memory card save? I have the memory card save in xport and max drive format if you want that, I just don't where to upload it to.

pacers

School Cricketer
Is there somwhere on this site I can upload them to? If not, where is the best place to upload them to? Sorry to ask, its just that I have never really uploaded anything onto the internet before.

bothered

School Cricketer
I Really hope this can be sorted either by someone posting an updated option file like gamesfaq

or even better someone being able to patch the file for ps2 to include correct Fake Name and Face Fixer which seems like a file inside BIGBAG.DAT i just cant seem to open this 1.2gb file

Thanks for looking into it guys...if i get to open the BIGBAG.DAT i can post file inside that can be updated to do this though i have not the skills to do this

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We need the equivalent of the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag file. Neither of the ones posted have player name info (or they are encrypted).

pacers

School Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
We need the equivalent of the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag file. Neither of the ones posted have player name info (or they are encrypted).

I'm no expert, but if they aren't in the memory card save, then we are pretty much screwed. The CD version may be editable, but would that mean then burning a new version of the game onto CD, which could then only be used on a modded PS2? Sounds like too much trouble to me.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
pacers said:
I'm no expert, but if they aren't in the memory card save, then we are pretty much screwed. The CD version may be editable, but would that mean then burning a new version of the game onto CD, which could then only be used on a modded PS2? Sounds like too much trouble to me.

Pretty much. I know of people who did that for C07 though.
Without discussing illegal activity, which we can't do, I'm offering to edit the file if someone posts it but what you do with it after that I don't want to know ;)

bothered

School Cricketer
well i hope i can open up BIGBAG.DAT of the ps2 eventually if not then option file update of names it is i guess

Still trying but no old bag editors work

oh here the option file contents
about 6 files think only 2 main ones mean anything

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ufjkrx
------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread