Punks FIFA 07 Kit Thread!!!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Liverpool home kit the mesh is bit different coz it was hard for me to do so i did this different one!!!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
yh i didnt the mesh wrong i even said it because it was pretty hard so i just did a rubbish one and the cralsberg logo was green so it looks crap!!!

D

Deleted member 13648

C'mon Drew stop being harsh it's a decent kit. It has flaws but it's a good kit. And Mohsin when you starting the NUFC keeper shirt?

I sent you a pic of it

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok so I have a request.

Could you please do a Liverpool home and away 1 GK kits?? Not 2GK because I don't need 2GK kits.
The Liverpool home kit you have done is good but you can make some changes to it as Drewska pointed out.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
yh ill modify it and what do you mean by 2GK is that the quality thing or somthing?
so its Liverpool home and away goalie kit yh?

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
punk sk8r said:
yh ill modify it and what do you mean by 2GK is that the quality thing or somthing?
so its Liverpool home and away goalie kit yh?
Nope,

2GK means 768 x 768 pixels and 1GK means 512 x 512 pixels.
and I mean complete kits not just goal keeper's kit.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
so you want a Liverpool pack basically?

and doesnt the kit raptor support 768x768?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Punk's FIFA 07 Kit Thread II.

Hey guy I dont want to continue on from my last thread because...it was crap and I feel Ive gone better since then, anyway here I will be posting kits from time to time hope you like them..

All kits will be on first post if you have any questions ask this thread is mainly for me to chance my arm and try ad get better ;)

Here is Manchester United Home I did some mistakes and couldnt edit the Final version because I didnt save it as a PNG :( so here....

Opps sorry if this was ment to be in the CPU & Tec Forum I forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread