Question for anyone who has worked with the capture files

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anyone found the batsmen taking guard capture?, having nearly finished looking at them all I still have not found this one, the one that i would really like to find!, also i have still not found any capture resembling the batsmen moving down the pitch, ie to a spinner, as the only capture i have found resembling a stumping is the run-out capture, ie. taking a return and breaking the wicket, i do not think we will be able to implement stumpings. Does anybody think it is worth contacting codemasters and asking them if what we want to do ie, stumpings, implementation of unseen captures in gameplay etc, is possible, the game has recently been re-re-re-released in Britain as a budget purchase, ?5 i think, i have seen a review that showed a screenshot of slip fielders wearing sun hats, perhaps a codemasters person would tell us how this is possible to implement in our gameplay.
regards, paul

J

jonah

I've looked at some files, but haven't found the batsmens stance or coming down the wicket. (made me laugh when I implemented a diving capture to the batsmen - when I pressed the leave button, the batsman just dived through his stumps!)
In the 'whites' folder there are subfolders which include jumpers, floppy hats and caps for keepers, batsmen and fielders, but I haven't worked out how to install them in the game yet. Maybe someone has and this is what you saw in the screenshot.

Users who are viewing this thread