Questions about cricket 04

A

aldersley03

hey i hav some questions. could some1 please answer them. im getting my copy 4 christmas in bout 33 hours.

1.is martin love good in the game cos hes my fav player?

2.is there more camera angles 4 the replays?

3.if i want to make my own squad of players from my rep team how many players can i fit in there? and do u have to delete another team?

4.do 2 right arm fast bowlers bowl the same speed or 1 quicker than the other like lee and gillespie?

5.does the cpu try to score runs if they need 10 an over?

6.is the game hard on hard and do u get close games like needing 2 get 10 of the last over or something?

7.can u still sweep yawkers?

8.is that season thing that was mentioned in the interview in the game, if so wats it like?

9.does the keeper still wait till some1 throws the ball 2 him even though hes right next to it?

10.wen editing a player do u get a certain amount of points that u can make him good with?

could some1 please answer these questions cos i cant wait 4 this game. wen i get it ill rig a review and answer questiosn 4 u.

S

sachin

all i'll say is that you can make your player the best there is(edited player that is).martin love is so-so.the replay option is awesome.you can only create a player not a team.mcgrath and lee have a difference but i've bowled 153 with gellespie.you can't sweep yorkers(to many yorkers in my opinion)

B

brad352

1. Average, if you want to you can just copy him and boost his stats a bit
2.For replays you have complete control of the camera- there are about 10 default cameras but you can move them around freely.
3.You have to replace all of the players in another team, squads consist of 20 players.
4.Fast bowlers are all the same, as are medium fast, medium and so on.
5.I don't know, I'm not good enough to set them 10 an over :D
6.It can be reasonably hard, depending on the teams you use and if you pace yourself in 1 dayers you will end up with close games.
7.No
8.The only seasons you can play are Australian domestic and English county season.
9.Sometimes, if not he glides slowly over to pick it up and allows a run anyway.
10.You can give a playeer as many skill points as you want to.

S

sachin

yes there are cheats,don't ask me for them because i've posted them on another thread. :sorry:

S

sachin

yeah thats some of them mate.merry christmas to all and to all a good night. :D :thumbs: :D :thumbs: :devilish: don't be bad or you won't get any pressies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread