Quickest Fifty in test and best bowling so far in test

aitzaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
These ae my records for quickest fifty in test and best bowling.Is it enough to get my name in the hall of fame

Attachments

• Gilchrist.JPG
    Gilchrist.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Kaneria.JPG
    Kaneria.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 146

killer

School Cricketer
Highest Runs In Less Balls

54 runs in 8 balls :happy

Attachments

• world record FIFTY.jpg
    world record FIFTY.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 45

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Monty said:
i got 10/0 in a first class game
if u got 10/0 in first class we need its prove as a screenshot, so u have to paste it, however i scored and for all others also mention ur patches cuz some patches r so easy to play with so u can set number of records in it, in mean while my record is of 100 in 39 balls in 20 over game with boss's 3rd version patch. and second one is of highest scores for an individual in 20 over game i.e 164 and highest team total 306 in 20 overs, anyone can challenge it if he likes to play with same patch.

Attachments

• 100's.JPG
    100's.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Target.JPG
    Target.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 45

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
y2j826, you need to show the picture from your hall of fame for a record to count. Go to: my cricket - hall of fame. Oh and its forum rules to post in English, i couldnt understand half of that!

y2j826

The Spin said:
y2j826, you need to show the picture from your hall of fame for a record to count. Go to: my cricket - hall of fame. Oh and its forum rules to post in English, i couldnt understand half of that!

first of all have to say not to comment on others cuz thats really bad, and after that i know how to enter in hall of fame mode dont teach me like that, and last one that it was an exhibition match which was played under online gaming tournament practice match so that record was not entered in hall of fame, got it ?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
y2j826 said:
if u got 10/0 in first class we need its prove as a screenshot, so u have to paste it, however i scored and for all others also mention ur patches cuz some patches r so easy to play with so u can set number of records in it, in mean while my record is of 100 in 39 balls in 20 over game with boss's 3rd version patch. and second one is of highest scores for an individual in 20 over game i.e 164 and highest team total 306 in 20 overs, anyone can challenge it if he likes to play with same patch.

Im sure you were "commenting on people" in this post.

y2j826 said:
first of all have to say not to comment on others cuz thats really bad, and after that i know how to enter in hall of fame mode dont teach me like that, and last one that it was an exhibition match which was played under online gaming tournament practice match so that record was not entered in hall of fame, got it ?

Some people dont know where the hall of fame is, i was just making sure you did

And every match you play is entered into the hall of fame, even online play ones.

I found something strange on y2j826's screenshots. On screenshot 1 it says "Hayden 100 not out" on screenshot 2 it says "Hayden c A Nehera b A Agarkar 61

Explain that

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Right, it's as simple as the rules suggest. If you don't follow what I've stated in the rules then it will be ignored. Just for those without screenshot's of the hall of fame, I'm going to give you a thread in which those shall be entered. Any screenshot's that aren't of the hall of fame in a record entry outside of that thread will be deleted. Hope that's clear! :)

y2j826

The Spin said:
Im sure you were "commenting on people" in this post.

Some people dont know where the hall of fame is, i was just making sure you did

And every match you play is entered into the hall of fame, even online play ones.

I found something strange on y2j826's screenshots. On screenshot 1 it says "Hayden 100 not out" on screenshot 2 it says "Hayden c A Nehera b A Agarkar 61

Explain that

about the screenshots, if u r a true gamer and have applied all of the patches then u will know that these 2 r different games not the same one look at the TV patches in both, if u likes to remove my post from there u can do so i dont have any problem.

Users who are viewing this thread