Rahul's Pitch Ads

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Hey Rahul,looks like u've made digicel pitchads urself. :)

Cricketer2004 said:
hey rahul,can u make Pepsi pitchad used in Pak/Ind Series 2005???

Cricketer2004 ,if u mean the videocon ones I've made it long time back.Must be in the download center.

T20

Panel of Selectors
Is there any pitch ad made with ICC logo? or can someone make it, I'll use in my current story with credit to whoever makes it.

icc-logo_185x63.gif

thanks.
S

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
here's ICC pitchad.
Also checkout my ICC pitchad pack here!

Attachments

• icc.zip
    34 KB · Views: 30

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol...yeah....decided to have a go...was very bored....but bharat can u help me out with the logo in the odi pitchad...as u can c the writing has got messed when i changed the colours

Rahul

International Cricketer
thanx...it looks good...but he's missed the TM next to the digicel and i think the logo is at the same height as the writing..i think so....i'll ask dazza if i can use the logo he made

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Hello Rahul I have a problem getting this superseries pitchad into game when I change to transparent it don't get transparent could you please help me thankyou. Below is the pitchad please kindly make similar so it would be possible to get it into game as transparent thanks.

Attachments

• icc_superseries_160x50.jpg
    icc_superseries_160x50.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 82

Rahul

International Cricketer
thanx dazza....looks perfect....how about a test pitchad as well....all colours are inverted....and have u done the stumps as well??

Rahul

International Cricketer
Digicel Pitchad and stumps as used in the 2005 season...Go get it from the stadium graphics section....install using graphics importer 3...use the import as bmp option...they are not in gi format!! Thanx to dazza for the logo!! Enjoy!!

Digicel%20Pitchad%20and%20Stumps%20Pack%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread