IPL Rajasthan Royals

P

pcfan123

Gross, what is the obsession with gold? Its gaudy and tacky, just looks cheap.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Their kits scked right from the first season. The gold is cheap and totally ridiculous.

P

pcfan123

^ thank you!

Gold, silver are just too flashy for the contemporary style colors most modern sports teams have.

Just look at Delhi's uniforms, those actually look like a sports teams uniform and not a figure skaters.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I agree with Mark, but only partially. Gold can look good, if blended with the right colour scheme. KKR's S01 jersey looked pretty cool (whether it looked like a sports jersey or not is debatable).

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I like CSK's jersey. However, wouldn't mind a small change, we've kept the same design for two seasons now. The color's nice though.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
MI's kit is the best this time.
Nice shades of gold and the colour also sweet too.
Looking like a soccer kit and it is really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

naresh091

International Cricketer
I like CSK's jersey. However, wouldn't mind a small change, we've kept the same design for two seasons now. The color's nice though.
Yup I dint like it when I first saw it.Now it seems okay for me.Yellow is a lucky color for India Cements I guess,as its the color they use in all their products.Ours is one of the distinct kits in the IPL unlike the Deccans and Royals who wear similar colors of blue.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Smith's finger injuries are getting quite annoying, I heard some of the bones are broken.

Users who are viewing this thread