Random player generator in Career mode is seriously messed up.

Systemlord1701

School Cricketer
Hi Big Ant,

The way that players are randomly generated to fill the club sides in career mode is seriously broken. I realize its probably not a big issue for most people but for me with my serious OCD its a game breaker. I just can't play in a team with players with names like Mohammed Johnson, Sajjad Cowdrey or Juan Carlos Porterfield... come on seriously? I just spent 4 hours starting a new career over and over trying to get a club team that didn't have any of these messed up player names, with no luck. Please fix this issue in the next patch or give us the option to edit club player names or something...please, please.

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The bearded Vikings are epic, looks like NPCs from the witcher or skyrim got lost and want to roll the arm over for a spell

villafan001

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The names are terrible, and some of the appearances. I had one that was about 5ft tall, with a mohawk haircut and massive beard. He looked like a dwarf extra from a Peter Jackson movie.
Quite honestly, finding these gems in career mode is an amusing highlight of my day!

What I do like about it is after a season or two in the club game it becomes very apparent who the really good players are and they genuinely feel difficult to face or bowl to - I am hoping they will also progress through to the first class and international game in due course.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi Big Ant,

The way that players are randomly generated to fill the club sides in career mode is seriously broken. I realize its probably not a big issue for most people but for me with my serious OCD its a game breaker. I just can't play in a team with players with names like Mohammed Johnson, Sajjad Cowdrey or Juan Carlos Porterfield... come on seriously? I just spent 4 hours starting a new career over and over trying to get a club team that didn't have any of these messed up player names, with no luck. Please fix this issue in the next patch or give us the option to edit club player names or something...please, please.
Create your own team and use that team with names you made....

Reactions: Pat

Users who are viewing this thread