Real Cricket Real Cricket™ 15: First Look

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hello everyone,

The year 2014 is coming to an end and thanks to all your support it's been a fantastic one for us here at Nautilus Mobile and Real Cricket™.

I would be closing up the year with some festive first looks of next year's title Real Cricket™ 15 !

Stay Tuned ....

SPLASH.png

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks good, when should we expect to know what is being added to the game?

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Looks good, when should we expect to know what is being added to the game?

The first release will have the following features:

1. Road to World Cup - This mode will comprise of all the world cups with accurate squads of the era and retain the tournament format of the time. You will be able to play all the World Cups from 1975 to the current 2015.
  2. Player Cards - Create player cards. We will be looking to get this tool to allow users to eventually even alter attributes, team logos etc. This tool is meant to evolve into a DBCesque Academy.
  3. Fielding - We are doing a complete overhaul with the fielding dynamics. Brand new animations.
  4. Bowling - We have completely changed the way you bowl now in Real Cricket. The idea is to add some more realism and control. The controls have changed completely and I can promise - no one uses this control scheme on Mobile.
There are lot of more features, however I will not be disclosing all of them at this point. Need to have our competition guessing a bit :)

The first release (phase) of Real Cricket will be around the World Cup and hence the features will predominantly be World Cup based. As we go along we will be adding IPL based modes and Test Matches as well.

We will not be pumping in all the features at once and instead will be releasing content throughout the year as DLC.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This looks good. With test matches, I am sure this is going to take RC to another level. Also hoping that like RC14 I get to test the game too :D ;)

mav77mortal

Game Developer
This looks good. With test matches, I am sure this is going to take RC to another level. Also hoping that like RC14 I get to test the game too :D ;)

Time permitting all of our Planet Cricket experts will get a first look like last time :yes

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sounds good. I'm pretty excited as well. The background looks fine to me though....

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The best i ever had of a Mobile based cricket game. Looking forward for this and really want some 50over and Test cricket in it.
@mav77mortal

mav77mortal

Game Developer
The best i ever had of a Mobile based cricket game. Looking forward for this and really want some 50over and Test cricket in it.
@mav77mortal

Thank you Yonga, I am glad you enjoy our game and hopefully you will like this year's edition even more!

50 over cricket coming in the first release itself around the World Cup. Test Cricket will be added once the ODI fever dies down but it's definitely on the calendar.
Infact, a close friend has asked me to give him Test Cricket for Real Cricket as a wedding gift! So the mode is definitely joining this year's edition. We will be disclosing a release calendar once the game is out so that everyone knows when to expect their favourite features to be part of the game.

:cheers

mav77mortal

Game Developer
We will be releasing a Player photo editing tool tomorrow, where you will be able to create and modify game content. The highest rated versions will be auto-prompted to be downloaded into the game. The tool can be used on any Windows PC or Mac.

Will post the link to download and a tutorial soon - Stay tuned.

Looking forward to all of you to contribute towards the game! As of now its only photos but we will be evolving the tool to allow for more editing features such as changing attributes, creating new players and changing team logos.

[DOUBLEPOST=1421049298][/DOUBLEPOST]ANOTHER UPDATE : This year's edition will feature 46 cricket shots! So all you batting fanatics are in for some fun.

Last edited:

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Right then, Just thought I would provide more clarity regarding the Player tool.

The tool at the moment allows addition of photos to the current database. However, it will evolve to allow you to do much more. Create players, teams, competitions etc.

All the changes made will be tied to your Real Cricket User ID and will automatically be prompted to be displayed in the game once your credentials are entered in it post installation.

This means you can play Real Cricket™ 15 - just as you want, when you want and how you want.

Users who are viewing this thread