Real Player Names Patch

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
is there somewhere we can view a full squad list for say the major test playing teams? this is ofcourse for the non ICC games with the fake names. are guys like hussey n katitch n tait in for australia for example who didnt play in the WC or CT?

Last edited:

Ste

Executive member
Ste said:
Well currently on county mode playing a test match between England and NZ. Finding the CPU is scoring abit too quickly (although perhaps its my bowling). Got them at 147-7 at lunch on the 1st day so they are scoring quickly but they have actually slowed down, the first 110 runs came in about 15 overs! last 37 in about 10.

Ste

Update on this match for anyone who is interested as the match has finished and was quick (over in 2 days) but close.

Attachments

• score.jpg
    score.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 149

Riverman

School Cricketer
wardog said:
I hav an XBox Max drive and will be gettin the game on Monday so I could work on a names patch for XBox version

Wow, that would be great! Is there somewhere in the game that you can choose to load an option file off a device though?

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This patch isn't working for me. I moved the file to the right location but there was no file already in the folder to replace it with. I moved the file and then checked to see if the names were fixed, and they were not. Any sugestions?

GattbWarne4

School Cricketer
nightprowler10 said:
This patch isn't working for me. I moved the file to the right location but there was no file already in the folder to replace it with. I moved the file and then checked to see if the names were fixed, and they were not. Any sugestions?

You need to have already saved your profile in-game; this will create the Game Profile file for you to overwrite with Ste's file.

BTW, many thanks to Ste for saving us all a long editing session !

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Ste, does this patch also update the all names in the Challenge modes? The World XI and some others in the Challenge section seem like they were not changed at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread