Record updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Welcome to the record updates thread. In here I'll update everyone with the new records that have been made by you wonderful bunch of people. I'll aim to do it every week, but someone pm me just to give me a reminder!

2nd March 2006
Hard records:
Both alfa_beta and anuj_ag have claimed 3 records apiece, how greedy of them! Alfa_beta took the quickest 50 & 100 records, along with the most runs off one over. All 3 were in test matches. Anuj_ag took the quickest 100 in ODI's from y2j826, beating him by a mere 1 ball! He also grabbed the most runs off an over in ODI's and best bowling figures in an ODI.

Medium records:
A big round of a applause for aussie1st who took the best figures in a ODI record, with an astonishing effort of 2-14 with Andrew Symonds. Sarcasm? Nah! :p

Easy records:
Desiboi was a lucky so 'n so with no balls aiding his effort to get a ridiculous 46 off an over in a test match.

Still lots of records up for grabs. Feel free to bombared me with your efforts, just remember to pm with an incentive to do it! :p

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Due to the small number of entries lately, there has been no point in updating until now, so here goes!

27th March 2006
Hard records:
nikish_a has claimed the records for highest individual score and most sixes in an innings with Virender Sehwag, both of these were set whilst playing in a test match. The only record to be beaten this time was most sixes in a ODI innings by IloveGilly with Herchelle Gibbs, I think we may have a secret South African fan amongst us! ;)

Medium records:
desiboi has added another record to his name by taking 9/2 with Irfan Pathan in a ODI.

Easy records:
The easy records are turning into abit of a desiboi benefit it would seem! He has broken his own record of most runs off an over in a test, by getting a monumental 60! The first record outside of test and ODI matches has also been set by desiboi, he smashed his was to 628 with Sachin Tendulkar, who for some mysterious reason was playing for Yorkshire!

Keep sending in those records everyone!

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
11th April

Only hard records this update, and quite a few of them! Surendar has taken a number a records including about 7 partnership records in ODI's with y2j826 taking just the one, the most 4's in a ODI innings.

I'm not here until Saturday or Sunday now, so don't get me on the hurry up to put up any new records until then! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread