Records

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ravi Shastri(mumbai) hit those 36 runs off Tilak Raj(baroda) in a Ranji match...Sir Garry did it in a test match...i thought he was talkin of tests only...:)

btw nightprowler did u post any SS? if not brad just rumage thru your huge screens database...may be u'll get it in time :p

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
a noball can be bowled...if you get the benefit of that bug when the bowl just is about to reach the boundary and stops and at the same time the fielder too stops then u can get 8 runs in a ball...of course then the other balls have to be hit out of the ground too...this is c2k4...anything can happen...

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
zimrahil said:
And Ravi Shastri

Neither Shastri nor Sobers got them in a Test match, which was the original question. They were both in first class cricket. The most runs in one over in "real" (Test) cricket is 28 by Lara, and in ODI is 30, twice, by Jayasuriya. Stats below are from Cricinfo.

Test match
28 BC Lara (466444) RJ Peterson RSA v WI Johannesburg 2003-04

ODI
30 ST Jayasuriya (x4066661) Aamer Sohail SL v Pak Singapore 1995-96

30 ST Jayasuriya (666642) CZ Harris SL v NZ Sharjah 2000-01

First Class Cricket
36 (666666) GS Sobers off MA Nash Nottinghamshire v Glamorgan Swansea 1968
36 (666666) RJ Shastri off Tilak Raj Bombay v Baroda Bombay 1984-85

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Originally Posted by brad352
I got 37 off an over once- no screenshots though, so looks like you win
sachinisgod said:
btw nightprowler did u post any SS? if not brad just rumage thru your huge screens database...may be u'll get it in time :p
Yes!! Winner by default.
Two of the most beautiful words in english language, DE-FAULT (its a Simpsons joke).
I can get a screenshot, but I realized I made that 36 runs during an early 'Easy Mode' match. Does that still count? I'll try to get a screen shot if you guys want.
P.S: What about my 12 catches in Test and 8 in ODI by the same player? Is that a record?

ODI
30 ST Jayasuriya (x4066661) Aamer Sohail SL v Pak Singapore 1995-96
Ah yes, I remember watching that match, I was cursing at the top of my lungs, and then got beat the crap of by my mother for using such language.
I never realized it was a record.

WTF is wrong is this forum today? Every time I make a post back2back it shows as one post.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
thats how the forums are set up to prevent double posting... unless someone posts inbetween your two posts, it will come back as one post

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
sachinisgod said:
a noball can be bowled...if you get the benefit of that bug when the bowl just is about to reach the boundary and stops and at the same time the fielder too stops then u can get 8 runs in a ball...of course then the other balls have to be hit out of the ground too...this is c2k4...anything can happen...

Once I had this bowler who bowled 10 wides in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread