Request: Socceroos kit & Faces

James219

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If I remember correctly, it was 3-1 Australia's way, with England sending on their bench in the second half..:p

rickyp said:
and not many countries have a stupid name like ours

But then again, a stupid name is easier to remember, eh?
Yeah, I agree, it is a poor name, but since it's been that way for ages, I can't see them changing it. Or, it could always be changed to the Footkoalas or something...:laugh

kodos

International Coach
The best would be to keep it as Australia and not socceroos. I mean the game is suppose to be called football am I right? Socceroos I guess does appeal to the younger audience but personally I feel they should just abolish the name. To get back on topic anyone yet attempted to create the kit yet??

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
rickyp said:
didnt we win that?

either way its no suprise people havent heard of us, first of all we arent exactly famous, and not many countries have a stupid name like ours

yh u won but i kno of the Aussie team just never heard Soccoroos weird that is no wonder Farukh never knew the name

a1nasar

School Cricketer
face

Salam Namaste!
How Are You.
This Is My Friends Pics Which Name Is Hassan.can You Create This Face Into Ea Sports Cricket 2005 By Replacing Shabir Ahmed Because I Have Not Installed Adobe Photo Shop.
Please.can You Do This?
Your Planet Cricket Member
Ali Nasar

Attachments

• Dsci0004.jpg
    Dsci0004.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 39
  • Dsci0006.jpg
    Dsci0006.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Dsci0007.jpg
    Dsci0007.jpg