Resetting the number of trials on your CC

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this for the full demo or the 20/20 demo? And how long does the demo last?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok, thanks.

Bit silly how on the official webpage there is no download link! Only links to the 2007 version.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Could you send me the instructions zMario please?

He's released the new version and I'd to give it a twirl without the constant crashing.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Does somebody still have the rapidshare URL? :p

I'm not on the computer that has it, and I don't have the RS URL - if somebody wants to reupload or send it to Themer, feel free to do so, a couple of people here have the instructions.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Ok, unless somebody can give me conclusive proof that the game is still crashing for you, I'm not giving the resetting trials thing anymore simply because it was to be fixed. Please don't PM me about it anymore, thanks.

Buy the game kids.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I never got chance to play the game without the crashes it used all my trial runs but I'm not overly bothered the game didn't really enthrall me from what I did play.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I never got chance to play the game without the crashes it used all my trial runs but I'm not overly bothered the game didn't really enthrall me from what I did play.
That's something to e-mail / contact Oli about, simply because I can't reset the number of days you have left - if that's gone, I can't do anything.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
it will too bad for asking this reseter,but i have no other way,using 3.02 having only 1 runs remaning,(all 9 runs crahsed,game crashing at start) can you help??(win 7 RC)
BTW hope he will release v3.03 soon,with some trials :(

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Wait what? When I got it when it first came out, I only got 24 hours. How come these people are getting 9 runs?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Yeh, when it first came out you got the trial till midnight the next day, and you got 10 boot-ups, its now changed to 30, but still same time period.

Users who are viewing this thread