Response from ECB regarding AC13...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It is easy for us as English and Australians to assume that the Ashes is the pinnacle of cricket. For us, of course it is, but in the subcontinent I bet you that the World Cup in 2015 will be the bigger event.

This is true but i think we have seen figures where Aus then UK were expected to be the 2 most profitable markets, not sure what actual percentages though or by how much. Seem to recall it was by quite a bit.

rizwanahmaduk

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well at least we know now that Mike Fegan has no integrity with all the bull he was coming out with.

I even gave him a few chances as issues do occur during the development of any project...

Are we allowed to curse on this thread? or will we get banned?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We prefer members to express their thoughts with a higher level of communicative skill than resorting to swearing. :)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The Ashes debacle has presented Cricket to the world to as a farce, the game itself has been brought into disrepute, video game representations of it more so.

If Don Bradman Cricket 14 does not succeed then I am reasonably sure will not see another console Cricket game ever again.

Those who do not wish to see what is going on and ignore the facts clearly before them are fools. Their wish to "play it now" bears no weight for me at all, I have a large investment to protect and I'm here for the long haul. I have no problems losing a battle here and there as long as I win the war.

Have just downloaded the cricket academy beta to my laptop.. Pointless as I will be getting DBC14 on the Xbox, but anyway.. Superb.. Even if it just 11 blokes standing on a field doing nothing, with the attention to detail I have seen you have already won the battle..

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We prefer members to express their thoughts with a higher level of communicative skill than resorting to swearing. :)

I'll show myself out...

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Have just downloaded the cricket academy beta to my laptop.. Pointless as I will be getting DBC14 on the Xbox, but anyway.. Superb.. Even if it just 11 blokes standing on a field doing nothing, with the attention to detail I have seen you have already won the battle..

It's not pointless, you can create players on your laptop and use them for your Xbox.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's not pointless, you can create players on your laptop and use them for your Xbox.

Really? Does that involve Xbox live? My Xbox will be offline after christmas.. Pardon my total ignorance with Cricket Academy, I thought it was only useful for PC..

Go on Ross, release before Xmas so I can unleash Steyn and Morkel at Mike Fegan wearing no helmet and Lagaan pads

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Cricket Academy is a shared server between all 3 platforms. Read up, would be the best advice.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Really? Does that involve Xbox live? My Xbox will be offline after christmas.. Pardon my total ignorance with Cricket Academy, I thought it was only useful for PC..

Go on Ross, release before Xmas so I can unleash Steyn and Morkel at Mike Fegan wearing no helmet and Lagaan pads

Needs xbox live but not gold.

Users who are viewing this thread