Retired players finally Un-Retired!

satishmania

International Coach
Hey guys finally I managed to un-retire the retired players in ICC 2010. I used the good old Artmoney. There is just one value you gotta change. Using Artmoney open the player tables. Go to row 5 column 7. You will usually find a single digit number there. Just change the value to 1 and voila! The "retired from" option disappears from player's profile page. Check out the screenshots of Brad Hodge and Shane Bond below. I have also posted the screenshot of the artmoney table and highlighted the value you must change... :)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 350
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 290
  • artmoney.JPG
    artmoney.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:

habib

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys finally I managed to un-retire the retired players. I used the good old Artmoney. There is just one value you gotta change. Using Artmoney open the player tables. Go to row 5 column 7. You will usually find a single digit number there. Just change the value to 1 and voila! The "retired from" option disappears from player's profile page. Check out the screenshots of Brad Hodge and Shane Bond below. I have also posted the screenshot of the artmoney table and highlighted the value you must change... :)

Good can u guys stop editing plz?

habib

School Cricketer
Now why would we want to do that, habib.

So that we can enjoy the game in a way it is. Can u tell me a single good use of editing? I know it is not going 2 happen but still may be few of you could. But if u think there benefits to ruin the game's fun then go ahead and keep on doing that. I do not know why modes dont delete such posts.

Last edited:

Cottager

Club Cricketer
lads, don't bother replying. it's a waste of time if he literally can't see a positive to editing. lost cause

satishmania

International Coach
Good can u guys stop editing plz?

Well habib you should understand that we are doing it to have fun with the offline game.

Anyway guys I just tested Shane Bond. I was able to select him for the Tests against West Indies.

Edit: I have just un-retired Shane Warne. Artmoney table showed 0 but I changed to value 57 (for Victoria) but nothing shows against his name except Australia. Same issue with Glenn McGrath as well. I am not sure if they will be available for Australian state sides........

Last edited:

enigma

School Cricketer
So that we can enjoy the game in a way it is.

You mean with people like Clinton McKay, Nikita Miller, Tumi Masekela, Brett Pelser, Angelo Matthews, Rilee Rossouw, etc having some of the best bowling & batting ratings? Sorry pal but why is trying to make the game more realistic for offline-play such a bad thing?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I know. Like would you rather have a game wherre the best players in the game are the best players in RL and they play squads close to them or a game where a bunch of unknowns are the national legends averaging 70 every season.

satishmania

International Coach
To continue I un-retired all the Australian players who only played T20 like Matt Hayden, Glenn McGrath etc. They were eligible to play for Australia but they were not available to play for their state sides even during/after Contracts. Their names didnt show up during Contracts. I even changed their state codes using Artmoney (for eg 57 for Victoria) but that didn't help. I think we had this issue in previous games when players given England contract were unable to play for the counties.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's a really weird side effect :/

satishmania

International Coach
Yes anyway here is my savegame with Victoria, New Zealand. This includes a few un-retired players like Shane Bond, Dirk Nannes and Brad Hodge and a few others from other nations.I am in season 2012. You guys can expt a little bit if you want to. I have created new players for all countries for better competition. I have made West Indies the strongest opponent as I am a fan of the 80s sides........

EDIT: I want to add that there are values you can change for each type of retirement.
Value 1: plays all forms
Value 10: retired from FC, Tests
Value 0: retired from all forms except domestic T 20.
There are a few more I need to check...........

Attachments

• Satish, Victoria.zip
    2 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:

pavanbharadwaj

Club Captain
Here are some more values

4 : Retired from tests
8 : Retired from ODI
12 : Retired from test,ODI
16 : Retired from T20 Int
20 : Retired from test,T20 Int

Just keep adding 4 to get many more results.

singhy44

Club Captain
Couple of questions:
How long will the players be playing for? For example, will we still see Warney playing at the age of 50+ or something?
Does this work with ICC 2010?
And where can I find this artmoney?

Users who are viewing this thread