Review Of the Champions

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think Australia (cricket team) is the most predictable team in any sport in the world when they are in this form.

I wouldn't mind betting my house that they win the next T20 too.

I am so going to quote you on that if they lose, to prove your intelligence.

mrtwisties

Club Cricketer
Don't know how one can say that Pakistan are no longer "unpredictable" after a summer in which they were responsible for both the first and last sessions of the SCG Test.

Can you imagine if Pakistan had a cricket administration like Australia's? If they had a captain rather than a stand-in? If the internecine politics somehow came to an end?

Whole new ball game.

I've got my fingers crossed that one day I'll see an in-form Gul-Asif-Aamer pace attack ripping stumps out again. Could happen.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
If we take a T20 squad to the World Cup we'll win. End of story.

We've definitely got 5+ of the best T20 players in the world, the selectors don't have the balls to pick em.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Don't know how one can say that Pakistan are no longer "unpredictable" after a summer in which they were responsible for both the first and last sessions of the SCG Test.

Can you imagine if Pakistan had a cricket administration like Australia's? If they had a captain rather than a stand-in? If the internecine politics somehow came to an end?

Whole new ball game.

I've got my fingers crossed that one day I'll see an in-form Gul-Asif-Aamer pace attack ripping stumps out again. Could happen.

extremely true... that is what pakistan severely lacks.... they are not professional... and its not just the players... its the administration.... if they can somehow get their act together and do the best for the team.... they can become world beaters again..... the talent is all there, they just need proper utilization....

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
The form the Pakis are currently in i don't expect them to win even one game!No offence to the pakis!:D

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think Australia are the favorites. They have got the ammo in batting. They have some marvelous hitter right throughout the batting order from Warner to Jhonson. They have an awesome pace attack although too much pace can be easily used against them as was shown by Mcullum. Only chink in their armor is a weak spin bowling attack. I think Australia will at least make it to the finals.
Pakistan may do well but It depends upon the form of Gul and Afridi. If these two click Pakistan might do well again.

shikha

School Cricketer
you remember in last day's Pakistan loss there all matches against aus i think in this time new zealand will win the world cup t20

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its tough to see a team win two editions of the T20 World Cup in a row, but Pakistan almost did it (but for that ill fated shot of Misbah against us:banana2:D).

They will definitely be a threat in the World Cup, but I dont think they might win it (although saying that with confidence is a crime in T20). I wish India can reclaim the crown from Pakistan (although our bowling will be beaten to pulp). If we have a strong team this time around (last time, we missed Sehwag, Zaheer), we might do better than last time.

Users who are viewing this thread