Super Smash! T20 Round 2 - Match 3 | The Avengers v X Rebels | The Floating Marvel

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I won't grow up, you got a problem?
On second thought you did right by replying after the result was posted, even I wont want to go up against a near prime Satan666, hence Avengers had two of their most accomplished , experienced members posting in the early stages of the thread, those guys probably saved me from a ban too.

No problem dude, be you but I dont think you got much of a say, we all grow old.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Played really shit there personally…

Could’ve done much better.
Issac played an innings of a lifetime, too bad couldn’t convert it into a win

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Nice to get a win, the draws were getting frustrating since we were the better side in most of them

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another great match for our home crowd, we held them off in the chase even though it wasn't our best night with the ball. Excellent batting from Gayle and Bazood and a great finish from Naman. We'll be more clinical with the ball next time out.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That was close! We put up a good total despite slowing down the middle overs, thanks to @Pinch hitter @Umair7 and @Naman7. I also had a satisfactory performance today. I thought Asad's final over really sealed the deal for us but Tedious smashing 22 runs the very next over gave me the scare. But it worked out pretty well in the end. We got our first T20 win :)
Wouldn't say satisfactory at all, it was a great batting performance from yourself considering we were 27/2. The most impressive thing was you were able to build our recovery even though you're a cat :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread