Round 9: Chennai Champions v Dublin Destroyers @ Champions Arena (28.11.09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
The second innings begins now

0.1 Bart King to Chris Bosnich, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
0.2 Bart King to Chris Bosnich, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
0.3 Bart King to Adyhorn, That was a very good delivery. (0)
0.4 Bart King to Adyhorn, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
0.5 Bart King to Chris Bosnich, Hit straight to long on, and that's caught!

Chris Bosnich c Malcolm Marshall b Bart King
Runs : 1 Balls : 3 S/R : 33.3333

(0)
0.6 Bart King to Cricketman, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)

End of over 1
Chennai Champions 2/1 (RR : 2) Required RR(8.16)
Cricketman 0 (1b)
Adyhorn 1 (2b)
Bart King 1-0-2-0

1.1 Malcolm Marshall to Adyhorn, Drilled away through midwicket for four, that shot had some power behind it! (4)

1.2 Malcolm Marshall to Adyhorn, Oh boy what a catch that was! Incredible reflexes, he caught it one handed diving to his left, the batsman can't believe it!

Adyhorn c & b Malcolm Marshall
Runs : 5 Balls : 4 S/R : 125

(0)
1.3 Malcolm Marshall to Naresh091, The batsman goes for the big heave-ho, and connects fantastically! Six! (6)
1.4 Malcolm Marshall to Naresh091, He's slogged that down to cow corner. Long on runs in to field, and the batsmen get two. The captain is clearly not very happy with his fielder's effort there. (2)
1.5 Malcolm Marshall to Naresh091, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)
1.6 Malcolm Marshall to Cricketman, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)

End of over 2
Chennai Champions 17/2 (RR : 8.5) Required RR(7.78)
Cricketman 2 (2b)
Naresh091 9 (3b)
Malcolm Marshall 1-0-15-1

2.1 Bart King to Naresh091, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)

2.2 Bart King to Naresh091, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
2.3 Bart King to Cricketman, sings the bat high up in the air the ball nowhere close to the bat and thats a dot ball (0)
2.4 Bart King to Cricketman, Drilled away through midwicket for four, that shot had some power behind it! (4)
2.5 Bart King to Cricketman, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
2.6 Bart King to Naresh091, Drilled away through midwicket for four, that shot had some power behind it! (4)

End of over 3
Chennai Champions 31/2 (RR : 10.3) Required RR(7.41)
Naresh091 18 (6b)
Cricketman 7 (5b)
Bart King 2-0-16-0

3.1 Malcolm Marshall to Cricketman, That’s what my mum calls a “proper” wicket!

Cricketman b Malcolm Marshall
Runs : 7 Balls : 6 S/R : 116.7

(0)
3.2 Malcolm Marshall to Wilfred Rhodes, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
3.3 Malcolm Marshall to Wilfred Rhodes, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
3.4 Malcolm Marshall to Naresh091, Played to deep cover. Two runs. (2)
3.5 Malcolm Marshall to Naresh091, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)
3.6 Malcolm Marshall to Naresh091, Ah, great ball. It bounced more than the batsman expected it to, causing him to check his shot at the last moment and lob the ball into the air for an easy catch.

Naresh091 c Jack Hobbs b Malcolm Marshall
Runs : 24 Balls : 9 S/R : 266.7

(0)

End of over 4
Chennai Champions 38/4 (RR : 9.5) Required RR(7.44)
Howsie 0 (0b)
Wilfred Rhodes 1 (2b)
Malcolm Marshall 2-0-22-3

4.1 Bart King to Wilfred Rhodes, sings the bat high up in the air the ball nowhere close to the bat and thats a dot ball (0)
4.2 Bart King to Wilfred Rhodes, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
4.3 Bart King to Wilfred Rhodes, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
4.4 Bart King to Howsie, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
4.5 Bart King to Howsie, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)
4.6 Bart King to Howsie, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though. (1)

End of over 5
Chennai Champions 42/4 (RR : 8.4) Required RR(7.67)
Wilfred Rhodes 2 (5b)
Howsie 3 (3b)
Bart King 3-0-20-0

5.1 Malcolm Marshall to Howsie, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
5.2 Malcolm Marshall to Howsie, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot. (4)
5.3 Malcolm Marshall to Howsie, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective. (4)
5.4 Malcolm Marshall to Howsie, Oh boy what a catch that was! Incredible reflexes, he caught it one handed diving to his left, the batsman can't believe it!

Howsie c & b Malcolm Marshall
Runs : 11 Balls : 7 S/R : 157.1

(0)
5.5 Malcolm Marshall to Ranjitsinhji, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
5.6 Malcolm Marshall to Wilfred Rhodes, sings the bat high up in the air the ball nowhere close to the bat and thats a dot ball (0)

End of over 6
Chennai Champions 51/5 (RR : 8.5) Required RR(7.57)
Wilfred Rhodes 2 (6b)
Ranjitsinhji 1 (1b)
Malcolm Marshall 3-0-31-4

6.1 Leverocks to Ranjitsinhji, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
6.2 Leverocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
6.3 Leverocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more. (2)
6.4 Leverocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
6.5 Leverocks to Ranjitsinhji, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs. (2)
6.6 Leverocks to Ranjitsinhji, Played to deep cover. Two runs. (2)

End of over 7
Chennai Champions 59/5 (RR : 8.43) Required RR(7.54)
Ranjitsinhji 6 (4b)
Wilfred Rhodes 5 (9b)
Leverocks 1-0-8-0

7.1 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)
7.2 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
7.3 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
7.4 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, Very well bowled. (0)
7.5 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
7.6 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)

End of over 8
Chennai Champions 62/5 (RR : 7.75) Required RR(7.92)
Ranjitsinhji 6 (4b)
Wilfred Rhodes 8 (15b)
barmyarmy 1-0-3-0

8.1 Leverocks to Wilfred Rhodes, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
8.2 Leverocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Scorching bouncer, the batsman clearly didn't expect that and just sways out of the way at the last moment! (0)
8.3 Leverocks to Wilfred Rhodes, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
8.4 Leverocks to Ranjitsinhji, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)
8.5 Leverocks to Ranjitsinhji, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)
8.6 Leverocks to Ranjitsinhji, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)

End of over 9
Chennai Champions 66/5 (RR : 7.33) Required RR(8.27)
Wilfred Rhodes 9 (18b)
Ranjitsinhji 9 (7b)
Leverocks 2-0-12-0

9.1 Biggy to Ranjitsinhji, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
9.2 Biggy to Wilfred Rhodes, No shot offered. (0)
9.3 Biggy to Wilfred Rhodes, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)
9.4 Biggy to Ranjitsinhji, That was a very good delivery. (0)
9.5 Biggy to Ranjitsinhji, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)
9.6 Biggy to Wilfred Rhodes, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)

End of over 10
Chennai Champions 71/5 (RR : 7.1) Required RR(8.6)
Wilfred Rhodes 12 (21b)
Ranjitsinhji 11 (10b)
Biggy 1-0-5-0

10.1 Leverocks to Ranjitsinhji, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
10.2 Leverocks to Ranjitsinhji, That's skied, but he's dropped it! Two more runs. (2)
10.3 Leverocks to Ranjitsinhji, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
10.4 Leverocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
10.5 Leverocks to Wilfred Rhodes, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
10.6 Leverocks to Wilfred Rhodes, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)

End of over 11
Chennai Champions 76/5 (RR : 6.91) Required RR(9)
Wilfred Rhodes 12 (24b)
Ranjitsinhji 16 (13b)
Leverocks 3-0-17-0

11.1 Hooper to Ranjitsinhji, Nice yorker! The batsmen gets a thin inside edge and the ball flies past the legstump and the keeper. Fine leg fields to keep it down to two. (2)
11.2 Hooper to Ranjitsinhji, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
11.3 Hooper to Ranjitsinhji, Dabbed into the gap for a quick single. The captain decides to shift the field around a little bit. (1)
11.4 Hooper to Wilfred Rhodes, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
11.5 Hooper to Wilfred Rhodes, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)
11.6 Hooper to Wilfred Rhodes, That's a single. (1)

End of over 12
Chennai Champions 82/5 (RR : 6.83) Required RR(9.38)
Ranjitsinhji 19 (16b)
Wilfred Rhodes 15 (27b)
Hooper 1-0-6-0

12.1 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
12.2 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, Hammered down the ground. Two more. (2)
12.3 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
12.4 barmyarmy to Ranjitsinhji, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry but my eyes have rather become small like Zorax's. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
12.5 barmyarmy to Ranjitsinhji, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
12.6 barmyarmy to Ranjitsinhji, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)

End of over 13
Chennai Champions 86/5 (RR : 6.62) Required RR(10.1)
Wilfred Rhodes 18 (30b)
Ranjitsinhji 20 (19b)
barmyarmy 2-0-7-0

13.1 Hooper to Ranjitsinhji, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
13.2 Hooper to Ranjitsinhji, AND HE'S OU...noooo! Got back home just in time. Two runs. (2)
13.3 Hooper to Ranjitsinhji, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)
13.4 Hooper to Wilfred Rhodes, No shot offered. (0)
13.5 Hooper to Wilfred Rhodes, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)
13.6 Hooper to Wilfred Rhodes, Inside edge, and past the stumps. The batsmen take a quick single (1)

End of over 14
Chennai Champions 92/5 (RR : 6.57) Required RR(10.8)
Ranjitsinhji 23 (22b)
Wilfred Rhodes 21 (33b)
Hooper 2-0-12-0

14.1 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
14.2 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, That was a very good delivery. (0)
14.3 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Shalins's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
14.4 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
14.5 barmyarmy to Ranjitsinhji, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only one. (1)
14.6 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)

End of over 15
Chennai Champions 94/5 (RR : 6.27) Required RR(12.6)
Wilfred Rhodes 22 (38b)
Ranjitsinhji 24 (23b)
barmyarmy 3-0-9-0

15.1 Biggy to Ranjitsinhji, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
15.2 Biggy to Ranjitsinhji, The batsman lines up a big slog over cow corner, but inside edges it past the stumps and keeper for four! The bowler has a wry smile, if the batsman keeps that up, it won't be too long till he's back in the pavillion. (4)
15.3 Biggy to Ranjitsinhji, And time for the reverse-sweep! Quite a daring and often needless shot if you ask me, but the batsman pulls it off well enough to get two more. (2)
15.4 Biggy to Ranjitsinhji, And that's a slower ball gone horribly wrong. Sits up and begs to be smacked for four, which it promptly is. (4)
15.5 Biggy to Ranjitsinhji, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
15.6 Biggy to Ranjitsinhji, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot. (4)

End of over 16
Chennai Champions 108/5 (RR : 6.75) Required RR(12.3)
Ranjitsinhji 38 (29b)
Wilfred Rhodes 22 (38b)
Biggy 2-0-19-0

16.1 barmyarmy to Wilfred Rhodes, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
16.2 barmyarmy to Ranjitsinhji, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
16.3 barmyarmy to Ranjitsinhji, Lovely late cut through the vacant third man region. Four more. (4)
16.4 barmyarmy to Ranjitsinhji, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
16.5 barmyarmy to Ranjitsinhji, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
16.6 barmyarmy to Ranjitsinhji, Biffed down to long-off, easy single. (1)

End of over 17
Chennai Champions 114/5 (RR : 6.71) Required RR(14.3)
Wilfred Rhodes 23 (39b)
Ranjitsinhji 43 (34b)
barmyarmy 4-0-15-0

17.1 Hooper to Ranjitsinhji, That's gone high...really high...it's lost in the sky...will someone catch this? The fielders all come under it...someone has to take it...NOOOOOOO! It's been dropped! And the batsmen manage to come back for a third! (3)
17.2 Hooper to Wilfred Rhodes, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
17.3 Hooper to Wilfred Rhodes, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
17.4 Hooper to Wilfred Rhodes, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
17.5 Hooper to Ranjitsinhji, The batsman goes for the big heave-ho, and connects fantastically! Six! (6)
17.6 Hooper to Ranjitsinhji, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)

End of over 18
Chennai Champions 124/5 (RR : 6.89) Required RR(16.5)
Ranjitsinhji 52 (37b)
Wilfred Rhodes 24 (42b)
Hooper 3-0-22-0

18.1 Malcolm Marshall to Wilfred Rhodes, Down the track, driven to the deep. Two more. (2)
18.2 Malcolm Marshall to Wilfred Rhodes, Ah that's a rubbish ball, and the batsman wastest no time in putting the trash away. Six! (6)
18.3 Malcolm Marshall to Wilfred Rhodes, In the air, and gone!

Wilfred Rhodes c barmyarmy b Malcolm Marshall
Runs : 32 Balls : 45 S/R : 71.11

(0)
18.4 Malcolm Marshall to Karachi Xpress, My GOD that's massive! 6 runs! (6)
18.5 Malcolm Marshall to Karachi Xpress, Ah that's a rubbish ball, and the batsman wastest no time in putting the trash away. Six! (6)
18.6 Malcolm Marshall to Karachi Xpress, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)

End of over 19
Chennai Champions 145/6 (RR : 7.63) Required RR(12)
Ranjitsinhji 52 (37b)
Karachi Xpress 13 (3b)
Malcolm Marshall 4-0-52-5

19.1 Bart King to Karachi Xpress, He shuffles across the stumps, and paddles the ball straight into his legstump! Ouch, that's tough luck, but he has to go!

Karachi Xpress b Bart King
Runs : 13 Balls : 4 S/R : 325

(0)
19.2 Bart King to Pal, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective. (4)
19.3 Bart King to Pal, Gorgeous square drive, placed perfectly past point. There isn't a lot of power in the shot though, and third man cuts it off while the batsmen run hard for three. (3)
19.4 Bart King to Ranjitsinhji, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
19.5 Bart King to Pal, That six has cleared the car park! (6)

The final scorecard for second innings was :
Score: 159
Wickets : 7
Overs : 19.5

Code:
Chennai Champions vs. Dublin Destroyers

Dublin Destroyers Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Simbazz                                       not out   99   70  10   0  141.4
Highlander999                         lbw Abdul Qadir   45   44   3   0  102.3
Jack Hobbs                   c Gillyfan b Abdul Qadir    0    2   0   0      0
Offcutters                                    lbw Pal    2    2   0   0    100
Gary123                                         b Pal    0    1   0   0      0
Biggy                                         not out    6    3   0   0    200
Hooper                                            dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Bart King                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
barmyarmy                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Malcolm Marshall                                  dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Leverocks                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 157                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.85

Extras : 5    No Balls : 2       Wides : 3    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chennai Champions Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Adyhorn                              4.0           0      32           0      8
Wilfred Rhodes                       3.0           0       9           0      3
Howsie                               4.0           0      48           0     12
Pal                                  4.0           0      34           2    8.5
Abdul Qadir                          4.0           0      20           2      5
Gillyfan                             1.0           0      14           0     14

Total: 157                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.85

Extras : 5    No Balls : 2       Wides : 3    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chennai Champions Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Chris Bosnich          c Malcolm Marshall b Bart King    1    3   0   0  33.33
Adyhorn                        c & b Malcolm Marshall    5    4   1   0    125
Cricketman                         b Malcolm Marshall    7    6   1   0  116.7
Naresh091             c Jack Hobbs b Malcolm Marshall   24    9   3   1  266.7
Wilfred Rhodes         c barmyarmy b Malcolm Marshall   32   45   0   1  71.11
Howsie                         c & b Malcolm Marshall   11    7   2   0  157.1
Ranjitsinhji                                  not out   53   38   4   1  139.5
Karachi Xpress                            b Bart King   13    4   0   2    325
Pal                                           not out   13    3   1   1  433.3
Abdul Qadir                                       dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Gillyfan                                          dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 159                       Overs: 19.5                    Run Rate: 8.368

Extras : 0    No Balls : 0       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Dublin Destroyers Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Biggy                                2.0           0      19           0    9.5
Hooper                               3.0           0      22           0   7.33
Bart King                            3.5           0      34           1   8.87
barmyarmy                            4.0           0      15           0   3.75
Malcolm Marshall                     4.0           0      52           5     13
Leverocks                            3.0           0      17           0   5.67

Total: 159                       Overs: 19.5                    Run Rate: 8.368

Extras : 0    No Balls : 0       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Chennai Champions vs. Dublin Destroyers

Dublin Destroyers - 157/4 in 20.0 overs.
Chennai Champions - 159/7 in 19.5 overs.

Chennai Champions wins the match by 3 wickets

And Chennai have won yet another game.They seem to have started performing since they are the only ones uptil now to have defeated the Almighty Man D.
MOTM=Simbazz

adyhorn

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes, come on Chennai, Pal and KX are heroes. I was okay but not great, 5(4) and 0-32(4).

OffCutters

International Coach
....Did someone like, decrease my batting skills? :p

Oh and, rofl at Simbazz, not out on 99 :D

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
This is quite ridiculous. How can the two best bowlers in the competion concede 36 runs off the final two overs?
Marshall with an E/R of 13 rpo. This sim needs fixing.

P

pcfan123

Agreed. the sim has seemed dodgy from day 1. Any chance of my getting another game?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Agreed. the sim has seemed dodgy from day 1. Any chance of my getting another game?

Yeah, the last few pitches have disadvanted seamers so we've put an extra spinner in. If we're at home next then definitely.
The pattern of every match we play is:
1. Nats bowl take wickets but are incredibly expensive
2. Everyone else bowls, economical but no wickets against mediocre opposition batsmen
3. Nats bowl again, take more wickets but concede masses of runs against opposition tailenders.

Malcolm Marshall does not go at 13 rpo on a regular basis. King and Marshall have rpos of 10 and 9, the highest in the side and meaning that we're always looking at the oppositon scoring 200 when they're bowling.

I know it's not just bad luck because I have a copy of the sim and exactly the same thing happens. After 60 matches King and Marshall are both at E/R 9.5 compared to 7.5 for the other bowlers.
Only thing we can do is drop Marshall and play Flower as far as I can see.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Qadir contunued his brilliant consistency with the ball as always.Wilfred Rhodes is the new Dhoni in T20s,scoring 32 runs in 45 balls.But atleast he and Ranjitsinhi stabilized our innings when we lost wickets in quick succession.Karachi and Pal were terrific at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread