art_4944_id_7.jpeg

XBOX 360/PC

art_4944_id_4.jpeg

PS2

art_4944_id_5.jpeg

PS2

art_4944_id_6.jpeg

PS2

Screens look very nice. There seems to be no xbox version onli PS2,PC and Xbox 360. I love the blur effect in the PC/XBX 360 version. What u guys think

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
screens are looking good. But i dont see any greater changes out there as the shots are looking very much same to me.

sjdigitall

Club Captain
the same? how could u say that.. look at the little pieces of dirt on Ricky Pontings thigh ... thts pretty detailed to me, isnt it?

sid_19840

International Coach
They look pretty good,but I wouldnt go too much by them and wait to hear a little more before I decide whether I want to get the game or not.The early signs are pretty good however.Thanks for putting up the screens btw.

invader2050

School Cricketer
graphics look amazing but why not xbox version i like that.timeto upgrade my pc

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
sjdigitall said:
the same? how could u say that.. look at the little pieces of dirt on Ricky Pontings thigh ... thts pretty detailed to me, isnt it?

I said shots not graphics. Graphically game is looking better no doubt. And yes thanks SJdigitall for screens. :D

afridi25

International Cricketer
nice screens problem is the Kits are the same as 2004-2005 season

International Coach
only the 4th screen seems to be from actual gameplay,others seem to be from the intro vdo.

kodos

International Coach
Nice find. It's still very early but the graphics look absolutely fantastic, massive improvement from the 05 version. Should certainly be a great game and by the looks of the screens, I am so far a satisfied customer :D

Also why are people criticising so early? The game is not due till another 8 or so months. Kits won't be a problem as most likely Codemasters haven't designed the new kits yet and are still using thje pervious ones.

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
3 and 4 screen are bit stupid cuz the bowl is reaching towards batsman but the bowler is still in completing the bowling action and 4 actually disturbing cuz bowler half downl the pitch and still could not completed his action.

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
I loving the motion blur effect also and I dont mind if the shot doesnot change much but I feel regret for the PS2 version the graphics are not up to the mark.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I think most of the shots are the same, but they've definately redone the pull shot. Amazing graphics, can't wait for it..

International Coach
r u sure these are blic2007 caps??cause they look very similar to blic2005.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
They are indeed BLIC 2007 screens and we have had them since last night too. However we are following Codies request to not release them til this morning!
The press release, which is longer than the version Kodos linked to, does indeed confirm online/LAN play and will be released in about an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread