R10 - Chiefs vs Reds (H) Score:
R11 - Chiefs vs Edinburgh (H) Score:

Knockout Cup:
R1 - Chiefs vs Northampton (H) Score:

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll definitely be following this, good luck.

A couple of questions; is the competition one team from each country? and are some of the players made up?

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I'll definitely be following this, good luck.

A couple of questions; is the competition one team from each country? and are some of the players made up?

Thanks and I believe the concept is that three of the worst teams in Super 14, which at that time was Chiefs, Reds and Lions (Cheetahs should be in there because they're worse than Chiefs) but I'm not quite sure about the other teams, while I believe some of the players are probably made up.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Atm the Chiefs, Reds, and Cheetahs are three of the best, so it's interesting how things have changed in the space of just a few years.

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Atm the Chiefs, Reds, and Cheetahs are three of the best, so it's interesting how things have changed in the space of just a few years.

Interesting to see that Cheetahs have gone off with a great start to the season, considering they are one of the worse teams in Super Rugby.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Interesting to see that Cheetahs have gone off with a great start to the season, considering they are one of the worse teams in Super Rugby.

Fives wins in a row now after they lost their first two!

Slightly off-topic but I actually just found an interesting little table. It shows all of the current teams using the IRB ranking system, and the Cheetahs are ahead of the Blues and the Bulls.

1 Chiefs NZL 88.2377 0.0000
2 Sharks SAF 85.2386 +0.7410
3 Crusaders NZL 84.1667 -0.7410
4 Brumbies AUS 83.7965 -0.9655
5 Hurricanes NZL 83.4330 0.0000
6 Stormers SAF 82.2906 -1.0045
7 Reds AUS 81.9428 +0.8125
8 Cheetahs SAF 81.2550 +1.0045
9 Bulls SAF 80.7327 -0.3713
10 Blues NZL 79.2470 +0.3551
11 Kings SAF 79.0728 +0.9655
12 Waratahs AUS 76.0063 0.0000
13 Highlanders NZL 75.0876 -0.3551
14 Rebels AUS 73.9553 +1.3383
15 Force AUS 71.6615 -1.3383

----------

Why, why Waikato?

Well they are the only half decent team other than the mighty Blues.

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
World League Division 3:
Match One

Cardiff vs Chiefs

First Half:
A reasonable start to the first half, having pinned the opposition for almost thirty minutes in their own half having also scored two tries from Nawali and Kahui, only the first try being converted and having missed one penalty kick to have made it 17-0 but fair enough, eventually they did push into our half and made us make a few mistakes but cost us very little, while they made some offside errors, which pushed them back into their own half. For much of this half, we dominated and didn't allow them into our 22 but we would like to push even harder in the second half and get a good result

H/T: 12-0

Second Half:
Poor start for the second half as we conceded one try in the space of fifteen minutes thanks to poor defense, allowing Martyn Williams to score but thankfully their first-five did not convert and kept the score at 12-5. Just five minutes later we came back and scored thanks to an amazing break from Ta'auso, that try was converted and much of the play in second half was dominated by Cardiff, but it differed with turnovers inside the 10 meter mark. We almost conceded another try at the end but turned it over and our team made the break for it, passing it over to Kahui and he left the other team for dead and scored, giving us the bonus point and Heffler converting, making the final score 26 to 5

Final Score: 26-5
Try Scorers:
G.Nawali
R.Kahui (2)
N.Ta'auso

M.Williams

Conversions:
C.Heffler (2)

Man Of The Match: Richard Kahui​

richard_kahui__2084576966.JPG

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Nice start there, a pretty comfortable win in the end. Try to use a few more full stops in your writing, because you used some very long sentences above. :)

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Nice start there, a pretty comfortable win in the end. Try to use a few more full stops in your writing, because you used some very long sentences above. :)

Thanks and will do more full stops but it's a common thing for me to not put a lot of full stops.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Nice to see you start this story. I did my own Rugby 08 World League story a while ago with the Highlanders and stopped, with the plan of doing a new one with Rugby Challenge but I forgot about that until I saw this so I'll probably start my own story, although it will just be one season of Super Rugby because I can't see myself being interested in it for much longer than that :p

Users who are viewing this thread