surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am facing a strange problem with Munaf Patel.

The face was working very fine around a month ago... But now, some white guy is coming for Munaf and even the bowling cursor looks very big.. I have tried few things too,

* Reinstalled Munaf's face alone. It still remained the same i.e white guy
* I was thinking whether its got something to do with the roster.. So replaced the fresh roster from the download again into the locations we store the rosters.

The problem still remained the same. Also i loaded the roster before starting the game.

Even in PlayerEditor, it looks very fine.. but in game, a white guy appears :(

prbsxk1.jpg

The thing which suprises me is, it was working fine but suddenly problem occuring..Any idea or solution for this? :what

deerestphrynd

School Cricketer
i have the same problem like surendar only that not only munaf but many other asian players too appear as a white guy.
for rest asian players a black genric face is there.
i have uninstalled every patch and the game too but the problem is not solved.
Maybe it has something to do with roster

Edit:the problem is solved delete the roster and get any other roster after u ahve uninstalled the game and all patches.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
deerestphrynd said:
Edit:the problem is solved delete the roster and get any other roster after u ahve uninstalled the game and all patches.

I am not sure whether you had the same problem as mine.

I just traced the problem. Mine was becos of Boss's AI patch(ultra mode). It required only the rosters provided there(testboss and ODIboss) and not PCV2a.

* So i first uninstalled with the uninstallers provided in Boss patch.
* Reinstalled full unique face including replacing PCV2a.
* It worked fine. :)

syed daniyal

School Cricketer
hello i am syed daniyal with my first request ever in planet cricket i think you are the best face maker so i have the request that can you make the shahid afridi and umargul in long hairs i hope you pay attention to my first request.i also want pakistan t20 kist.please help and reply

Sureshot

Executive member
Hi Syed,

Unfortunately Saurabh has not made any activity on the site since the end of April 2007, so I think your request may fall on deaf ears. Try another face-maker.

:)

Hitterman

International Coach
Actually just 1 month ago I met with Saurabh online at orkut. He told that he will not return here as he has to concentrate on his career.

He was really the best face maker at Planetcricket. Who can forget his unique face packs and big facepacks.:rolleyes:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Wow, quoting the post which is 5 years old? :eek: :p Anyways, like said above, Saurabh is not going to return any time sooner/later as each and everyone of us have started our fight for our career success outside internet i.e. in real life.

Try C2005 download center and see your luck whether you can download faces from there.

Mania

School Cricketer
sauvy where can i get player editor.

hey i edited all the buildings of stadiums but the game crashed..but while i edited all other things it worked fine...why is it dat y ../??? is it because the buildings were 3d dats y n i posted 2d images.. cant say huh?:facepalm

Attachments

• images (6).jpg
    images (6).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread