Saved Game Tweaker - swap teams in a saved game

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid14]Guys,

I have developed a small util that swaps teams in a saved game. This allowes to play with any team we want (and not just the team we started the match with) at any stage in a game.
I will email it to anyone who is interested. Since the download center is 'down' :D, post your emails here or send me a mail : [email protected]).[/color]

Edited By Shailesh on 1029285465

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid1'>send to [email protected]
how about changing "Saved game tweaker"to "save game editor"</span>

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
I called it tweaker because I am trying to find more items to change in a saved game (with some luck the pitch and weather conditions.) I am adding a way to play with both teams i.e. do bowling and batting at the same time :o
sending out soon..

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
I have sent it to you thengakola.

Instructions on using the program:

Just run the program, click on ... button and select the .gam (saved game) file.

Whan you are playing with both teams, first you have a chance to control the bowler. After you have set the delivery speed, you have a small amount of time to play the shot (it's quite realistic after you get used to it.).

To change field settings you need a 2nd controller or give cpu the batting for 1 over, set the field and then take control of both teams.

Give it a try and send me your feedback.

Edited By Shailesh on 1029330913

lordrippon

School Cricketer
hey
shailesh
man maybe u can help me out as i have seen that u have put a lot in .Gam save game file.
can u plz edit the .gam file for me so that i can play test match in demo as i am living in jammu, i can't get the full version here,
plz help me out

lordrippon

[email protected]
??? :o ???

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
lordrippon,
I will try it..can you email me that .gam file? also emailing you the tweaker..

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid14]Guys,

I will be releasing version 2 of GamTweak soon that includes ability to change pitch type in a match. The advantages:

Change pitch type any time you want. Tournaments can now have your choice of pitch. Once a pitch type is changed, by default it remains for the whole tournament. But You can change the pitch type from match to match or day to day or any time you like. (The pitch can be changed after min. 1 over though as the prog. needs a saved game.)[/color]

Edited By Shailesh on 1029409323

Users who are viewing this thread