Screenshots - Includes 40 new images (page14)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
cricket1.jpg

Now this would make Cricket 2005 soar up the charts!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What does that picture mean? I am sort of confused.. What feature is this? Can you explain?

yashasvi_2005

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
this is the best graphics i have ever seen ina cricket games. blic 2005 graphics are waste before ea's cricket 2005 . ea is the great and the all time leader leader in cricket games

sachin

International Coach
yashasvi_2005 said:
this is the best graphics i have ever seen ina cricket games. blic 2005 graphics are waste before ea's cricket 2005 . ea is the great and the all time leader leader in cricket games
Did you miss 2002 and 2004 or are you talking about another sport ea has developed? :eek:

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
yashasvi_2005 said:

have you ever played an ea cricket game

avirax

School Cricketer
I gotta say im impressed, i like the look of it more than brian lara's cricket. When is this game out?

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Screenshots

Screenshots u got from planet cricket site and how r they just as other FIFA and EA cricket 2004 game but about game whether it will be good or bad cricket lovers will buy it. hope to be good from cricket 2004 with some improvements.

Users who are viewing this thread