Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bigby Wolf's - Dad Army XI

James Anderson :eng:

TELEMMGLPICT000162288237_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZ3y9QjI9SmMOYAjOULIDqQMuvGNBXmZgKQy1gjuSCsA.jpeg

Absolute Legend of the game.
The man is going great guns even at the age of 41, freak fitness level to bowl in Test matches. Know as the Burnley express, one of England's very finest and their all time leading wicket taker in test matches with his ability to swing the ball both ways he is a treat to watch. With 695 wickets with an oustanding bowling average of 26.62 puts him the elite ATG fast bowlers list.
His mastery of swing bowling, complemented by seam movement and pinpoint accuracy, has left the batters arcoss the world in great awe and admiration. Whether under the gloomy skies of England or on the dusty slow turners pitches of the subcontinent, Anderson's done it all.

Stats after 40 Years.
SpanMatchesWicketsBBIBowl Avg
2022-2412384/1825.92

@CerealKiller over to you.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
And my first pick to start my draft off would be the legendary KING of SWING..

1707647819937.png

Wasim Akram the master of swing bowling from Pakistan will slot in my XI as the first pick, providing a left arm swing option and handy batting prowess at No. 8. 414 wickets in 104 tests at 23.6 makes him one of the best fast bowlers to have ever played the game. And a neat 22.64 batting average with a high score of 257... welcome aboard legend

8. :pak: :ar: Wasim Akram

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
2b1ccbeb47d25f22363a5961a2c8b626.jpg

:aus: :bat: Ken Meuleman
Not the most impressive name compared to most of the picks so far, Ken Meuleman was a pretty good top-order batsman for his domestic sides, Victoria and Western Australia. In first-class cricket, he scored more than 7000 runs in 184 innings, which included 22 hundreds and 41 fifties at an average close to 48 (HS 234*). Even though he scored a duck in the only Test match he played, it wouldn't be wrong to say that he would have done much much better if given more chances.

From espncricinfo - "His son, Robert, and his grandson, Scott, also played for the state, and he was a strong supporter of grass roots cricket and coached for many years after his retirement. He had a direct hand in the development in many of Western Australia's finest Test cricketers, including Justin Langer."

No Career Runs XI:
:aus: :bat: Ken Meuleman

@Na Maloom Afraad is next (from one impossible mission to another)

Last edited:

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well this is kinda rush against time so before this player gets a cap for his national team, I might as well get him in before because he becomes an invalid pick.

So I’ll take Sarfaraz Khan (and I hope I haven’t misunderstood things)
You've understood perfectly: any player who is valid at the time of being picked remains valid even if they then violate the terms of the mission after being picked. This is a good pick

Users who are viewing this thread