I am watching you jonah........ :;):

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry Da..err Zim..err Sir :;): .

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
that's better Jonah..we'll consider you for a reward of 500 posts some day..LOL!
:laugh:

S

sonic

hey rangeela, great going, thats like a mentalist scoring rate :;): whats your top score in ten overs...mine's 151-9 (hard) but i cheated by picking eleven batsmen for australia :::

R

Rangeela

hey rangeela, great going, thats like a mentalist scoring rate :;): whats your top score in ten overs...mine's 151-9 (hard) but i cheated by picking eleven batsmen for australia :::
It 172/6 vs england ... and of course I played as Pakistan

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi rangeela

whilst I admit I am very impressed with your scores, do you not find it boring playing the game as the cpu will never score at your run rates.

I suggest you try ravi's modified exe which restricts batmans sideways movement, or you need some specially modified stroke files just for you :;):

R

Rangeela

hi rangeela

whilst I admit I am very impressed with your scores, do you not find it boring playing the game as the cpu will never score at your run rates.

I suggest you try ravi's modified exe which restricts batmans sideways movement, or you need some specially modified stroke files just for you :;):

Yeah I do finding it boring when cpu doesn't score runs at my pace.... I have always been afraid of downloading any patches or updates due to every one has diffrent opinions on patches. I have seen people in this forums and others that some people says it one of the best patch and other can't stop complaining so I tends to just not download anything but now the original game became boring so I would like to download some new files but I want some huge guidance picking some good files to download.
I am sure there so many files to download but I definately wants some files that would really improves the game..... not just those files that updates players kits or jersey numbers and etc if you know what I mean.
Can you or someone suggest some good patches that would make my game more challenging?
thank you

S

sonic

yeh, try ravi's bowling batch where the batsman see's the ball only at the last minute...you'll barely have time to move if the ball pitches wide of the stumps!

jonah

International Coach
Can you or someone suggest some good patches that would make my game more challenging?
thank you

Rangeela, here's an idea to make the game more challenging to bat.
Go to your c2k2/data/models/Cursor folder and delete the 'cursor.bts' and 'cursor.x' files (BACK THEM UP FIRST, so you can re-install them after trying this for about 2 overs!!).
The cursor then totally disappears. No cursor, even as the bowler bowls. You have to be REALLY quick to play the right shots then!
No good when bowling though, for obvious reasons :) ...

R

Rangeela

I downloaded ravi's exe file and tell you the truth now its really challenging and fun to play. thx alot guys..I haven't tried hte one that will remove the bowling cursor but i will later today or tomm.

Users who are viewing this thread