IPL Semifinal 1: MI vs RCB|DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai|21 april, 8 pm|

:clap:hpraise:clap:hpraise You are a rockstar!!! If your words turn true (i.e. if CSK win), I will donate 100k of vcash to you.

Remember Your Words!!!

CSK win i get 100k VCASH

;)

Taylor keeps getting stuck with a collapsing tail. Argh!

Pollard was the difference between the teams. His knock took the momentum, added those quick runs bumping the total to a great one and then bowled/fielded well.

Kallis form will be a worry for SA, he couldn't get out earlier in the tournament but when crunch time came hes slipped. Solid contributions from the overseas players, Pollard sure has a knack for picking up wickets even though hes not that quick.

Mumbai Indians, you rock men. I won 985671(something like this), nearly 1000000.:hpraise

Sachin Tendulkar got out early:mad:, never mind, Ambati Rayadu played slowly:sarcasm but hold the innings and then came the Pollard show:banana2:banana2. Never forget the Dhoni-lookalike Saurabh Tiwary, what a binder he played:banana2. Someone please get injured and let him be in the Indian team:D. A classic match, more of entertainment because my favourite team won.:D
Go Mumbai go, hold the cup in your hands. After becoming the first team to reach the semis, they become the first team to reach CLT20.:banana2:banana2:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

What a match that was, 77 runs from last 5 overs. MI shown yesterday that they are not depending on only SACHIN. Rayudu-Tiwary-Pollard trio has always helped MI to post a respectable total. POLLARD has now proved his worth. Ambani was very happy yesterday, literally dancing. He was easily hitting the shots all over the park. Anil Kumble couldn't do much. :p

Well bowled by Malinga, Pollard and Fernando. Not to forget here is extra-ordinary wicket-keeping by Ambati Rayudu (who is not actual wicket-keeper)

:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

MI rocked, MI is rocking and MI only will rock in DLF IPL 2010. :happy

MI reached in IPL Final for the first time and make it to the CL T20, Congratulations. :clap

Users who are viewing this thread